Elon Musk - brain chips

Anyone see this?
They've done this in humans years ago already - I know DARPA has done it. They always give us a glimpse of tech from like 10 years ago... who really knows where they're at with this stuff... They have to introduce it to the public gradually - feed it to the masses via movies and TV where it's "normalized" and then they roll it out in real life.

Awoken2

Superstar
We appear to be in the midst of a two pronged WEF attack on humanity. From one angle they are quite openly stating their intentions for transhumanism.

Coming in the opposite direction is the agenda of humanising robots.

Both of these horrifying schemes have the same objective...to change forever our biological make up.

The people doing this have some psychotic God complex.....oh.....and lots and lots and lots of money.

After the recent discovery of Graphene Oxide in the convid jabs with evidence of self replicating crystalline structures also being present I would see the whole agenda as....

HIGHLY SUSPECT!!!

Karlysymon

Superstar
We appear to be in the midst of a two pronged WEF attack on humanity. From one angle they are quite openly stating their intentions for transhumanism.

Coming in the opposite direction is the agenda of humanising robots.

Both of these horrifying schemes have the same objective...to change forever our biological make up.
The people doing this have some psychotic God complex.....oh.....and lots and lots and lots of money.

After the recent discovery of Graphene Oxide in the convid jabs with evidence of self replicating crystalline structures also being present I would see the whole agenda as....

HIGHLY SUSPECT!!!

Good points! This whole Fourth Industrial Revolution idea betrays, indeed, TPTB psychotic god complex. The desire to log or take inventory of EVERYTHING, animate and inanimate, at every second, minute and hour, day, month, year, screams nothing other than “I want to be omnipresent and omniscient”. Granted, they are going to be using AI because those are attributes that only GOD can possess nevertheless, their psychosis drives/animates their actions.

Any man who takes himself for God ends up assassinating men.” —Elie Wiesel

Nokia CEO says 6G will be here by 2030 — but you might not access it via your smartphone

“By then, definitely the smartphone as we know it today will not anymore be the most common interface,” he said. “Many of these things will be built directly into our bodies.”