Elon Musk - brain chips

Karlysymon

Superstar
The future (if we aren't already there) of brain-machine interface is non-invasive.

1617983335046.png

"Optogenetics is the ability to manipulate individual neuronal circuits, refining our vision of the function of individual circuits and how they relate to different aspects of our behaviour and personality," she explains.
The name optogenetics comes from the fact that scientists are using optics – that is, light – and genetics – the genetically modified cells in the brains of an animal – together. By shining a light on the genetically modified cells in the brain, scientists have been able to switch them on or off.

If there is something in the covid vaccines that goes to the brain and an external light source beams onto people who have received them, then.......

(everyone can use their imagination as to what happens after that)

Karlysymon

Superstar

Anyone see this?

justjess

Superstar
Conspiracy theorists have been talking about chipping people and mind control for a very long time. I was shocked I was the first person to post this. I have been mostly tuned out for a while now but it came up on my feed this morning and I was like WTF. No bueno.

I love :)rolleyes:) how that article completely skips past the moral and ethical implications with a one liner and then chooses to focus on disruptions to the smart phone industry instead. This is the world now, huh?

Karlysymon

Superstar
Conspiracy theorists have been talking about chipping people and mind control for a very long time. I was shocked I was the first person to post this. I have been mostly tuned out for a while now but it came up on my feed this morning and I was like WTF. No bueno.
"They" can't get 7 billion people onto the operating table which is why refinement of brain-machine interfaces is being feverishly worked upon.

I feel you though and i think we've all gone through a phase and i thought about it when i saw that you weren't posting as much :). I actually stopped watching tv news and being on top of/chasing stories. TPTB have bared their hand/taken the gloves off so now we all know what they want. It's no longer a secret. Several people have experienced what i just described and Thunderian echoed it in his thread (The end is nigh).

Maes17

Superstar

I love :)rolleyes:) how that article completely skips past the moral and ethical implications with a one liner and then chooses to focus on disruptions to the smart phone industry instead. This is the world now, huh?
Sshh. Remember it’s for smart phone tech and prosthetic limbs.

This is the tech that truly will create sheep. I listen to a band called starset. Their music video for manifest has this theme. Perhaps something is a foot

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
I've seen a shot clip where Elon Musk was STONED and claimed that we are already cyborg, arguing that our phones are an extension of ourselves and the maing problem was that the data transmission was still too slow, hence why he is trying other interface alternatives.

Meanwhile I got a small ad on my TV sound control, very non-intrusive but i'm pissed by it. You get chips in your brain and all you get are netflix ads.

Aero

Superstar
Yep.

The technology of the future means more video games and more advertisements. They aren't going to do anything good like cure cancer or solve heart disease.

At least more video games mean fewer people will end up in jail.

Maes17

Superstar
Yep.

The technology of the future means more video games and more advertisements. They aren't going to do anything good like cure cancer or solve heart disease.

At least more video games mean fewer people will end up in jail.
It’s to keep people dumbed down/distracted

Aero

Superstar
It’s to keep people dumbed down/distracted
I'm sure that's how it looks on the surface.

The reality is, nobody has to try to keep anyone dumbed down. People are like that naturally, and if you try to make them better you will be most likely be attacked. In other words, if there's some battle to fight, it's a battle we can't win.

We need to overhaul how we approach education completely. We just aren't teaching people the type of skills that are beneficial in the real world. Education is all about tests we forget about quickly. So instead of all that, I advocate strict lessons on coping mechanisms and empathy.

justjess

Superstar

The reality is, nobody has to try to keep anyone dumbed down. People are like that naturally, and if you try to make them better you will be most likely be attacked. In other words, if there's some battle to fight, it's a battle we can't win.

We need to overhaul how we approach education completely. We just aren't teaching people the type of skills that are beneficial in the real world. Education is all about tests we forget about quickly. So instead of all that, I advocate strict lessons on coping mechanisms and empathy.
And critical thinking. They don’t teach it anymore... they used to. My entire elementary/high school education was centered on critical thinking and logic. I have been working in schools for a couple years now and the absolute lack of this sort of thing is depressing as hell.

wouldn’t hurt to teach these kids how to garden or balance a checkbook or any other number of useful necessary living skills either and they should put the trades back in school too - not just the bs go tech programs but actual old school trade programs where you walk out of high school with an employable certification. The trades are dying because the kids aren’t learning them and quite frankly if that doesn’t change soon I’m scared how things look in twenty- thirty years.

Maes17

Superstar

People can be like that naturally.

But be honest with ourselves here. Our government is corrupt and advantageous and will implement anything to maximize the situation in their favor.

Our set up now is desgined to create ants in a colony. Follow the leader, become a 9-5 slave.

Aero

Superstar
And critical thinking. They don’t teach it anymore... they used to. My entire elementary/high school education was centered on critical thinking and logic. I have been working in schools for a couple years now and the absolute lack of this sort of thing is depressing as hell.

wouldn’t hurt to teach these kids how to garden or balance a checkbook or any other number of useful necessary living skills either and they should put the trades back in school too - not just the bs go tech programs but actual old school trade programs where you walk out of high school with an employable certification. The trades are dying because the kids aren’t learning them and quite frankly if that doesn’t change soon I’m scared how things look in twenty- thirty years.
Yeah, logic and finance are totally foreign concepts these days.

Most of what I see going on is people being taught to lie. That's fine for the people who want to leave a legacy for shitheads who only radiate small dick energy. It's all a perfect storm to push people into massive amounts of debt.

I think the future will be fine, though. Things have to get worse before they get better. Like at some point as a society we will hit rock bottom, and there will be nowhere to go but up. And most people will get through it all. The banks of the world are going to have to eat all the debt that people won't be able to pay. There's no other way around it.

People can be like that naturally.

But be honest with ourselves here. Our government is corrupt and advantageous and will implement anything to maximize the situation in their favor.

Our set up now is desgined to create ants in a colony. Follow the leader, become a 9-5 slave.
I can't really disagree.

The governments of the world have created an unsustainable reality. They are mostly still living in some era that has already passed them by. I chalk most of that up to laziness.

Karlysymon

Superstar

1618510046763.png
1618510136860.png