Elon Musk - brain chips

funny that, a zio clown on here who cares about the ONE EYE symbol.

, it's literally the symbol of MASIH AD DAJJAL. read Zechariah 11...and that is what filth you are supporting.

e-Enoch

Superstar
MARK IT DOWN: Elon Musk Proudly Tweets On X That The First Human Has Received His Implantable Neuralink Brain Chip, Will YOU Be Next?
1706590301904.png

clammertoe

Established
Remember when that Chinaman said he'd cloned a baby many years ago?
Yeah, that was fake, too.

Daze

Superstar
Remember when that Chinaman said he'd cloned a baby many years ago?
Yeah, that was fake, too.
Somehow I doubt this is fake. Every billionaire on the planet is looking for immortality, especially the older ones. No doubt a mountain sized pile of time and money is invested into this.

Of course, they will never achieve immortality, as every soul is promised death. But seeing the body literally runs on electrical signals, a chip can be integrated… for lack of a better term… to customize it.

clammertoe

Established
I'll bet ol' Georgie Peorgie has his order in for his brain juicer. Soros Jr. is probably pleading with ol' Dad to stop spending money on some fake brain chip that'll keep his brain pumpin' for another hundred years.

Lalas

Star
MARK IT DOWN: Elon Musk Proudly Tweets On X That The First Human Has Received His Implantable Neuralink Brain Chip, Will YOU Be Next?
View attachment 100959

Shortly before this news, there was some weird unsynchronized (but still synchronous) matching from a few alternative sites (and from the "more reliable" ones, lol) that posted how biodigital convergence is impossible, exaggerated, a lot of buzz about nothing, etc. Weird noise. The more it progresses, the more there is an effort to convince public that it is impossible. hmm

Lalas

Star
"They" can't get 7 billion people onto the operating table which is why refinement of brain-machine interfaces is being feverishly worked upon.
Someone is saying here. I've heard this and in fact "they" don't stop improving implantable brain-computer interfaces; It doesn't seem at all that they can do without an implantable part.

It definitely exists. They’ve had monkeys able to control robotic arms via brain implants for like 20 years now. I know a woman had been hooked up to a flight simulator and flew a jet through the Grand Canyon (virtually) but successfully on her first try via her brain machine interface. That was like 10 or more years ago. DARPA has been working on this nightmare stuff for a long time.