Ellen and The Fall of The Bloodline Aristocracy

NPC

Established
Same. I was listening to Rogan last week and he had Rosanne on and I guess they have been freinds for many years, Rosanne brought her and her articles up at least ten times throughout the interview

elsbet

Superstar
Same. I was listening to Rogan last week and he had Rosanne on and I guess they have been freinds for many years, Rosanne brought her and her articles up at least ten times throughout the interview
Joe Rogan-- Roseanne.. hmm.

I definitely take them with a grain of salt. Their livelihoods are still connected to the groups they claim to expose. I guess that would be controlled opposition. But yeah-- still a good example of Reality, for those who aren't aware they're all pretty much in bed together... Ellen probably hangs out with Trump too. :p

NPC

Established
Joe Rogan-- Roseanne.. hmm.

I definitely take them with a grain of salt. Their livelihoods are still connected to the groups they claim to expose. I guess that would be controlled opposition. But yeah-- still a good example of Reality, for those who aren't aware they're all pretty much in bed together... Ellen probably hangs out with Trump too. :p
Rogan is for technocracy for sure and Rosanne is well, Rosanne. Ellen hangs out with who ever she is told to hang out with it seems haha

elsbet

Superstar
"Our sudden, mass awakening has turned their world completely upside down. Controlling our perceptions has slipped through their fingers as has controlling our ability to communicate."

Yes, they (occult elites) accelerating and coming out not because they are in their strongest times, but because they are in their weakest times.
Nah... it didn't catch them off guard.

Think about it-- what was the genesis of the internet? How did it start?

And, more importantly... ever heard of the Externalization of the Hierarchy?

@Red Sky at Morning :)
I believe you have posted about this, in the recent past?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar

A little while back I looked into “Sophia and the Archons” as this appears to be gnostic go-to theory.

https://www.vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/sophia-and-the-archons-lucifer-in-a-dress.4781/

elsbet

Superstar
A little while back I looked into “Sophia and the Archons” as this appears to be gnostic go-to theory.

https://www.vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/sophia-and-the-archons-lucifer-in-a-dress.4781/
Thanks, Red.

This one, too, I think-- I ran a quick search. :)
“Meditation in a Toolshed”, “The Externalisation of the Hierarchy” and the blindfolded taste challenge
THREAD

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Thanks, Red.

This one, too, I think-- I ran a quick search. :)

“Meditation in a Toolshed”, “The Externalisation of the Hierarchy” and the blindfolded taste challenge

THREAD

I remember writing that now! Thanks Elsbet - my favourite was the Meditation in a Toolshed part. You can put Alice A. Bailey at the bottom of the rabbit cage for all I care;-)

elsbet

Superstar
I remember writing that now! Thanks Elsbet - my favourite was the Meditation in a Toolshed part. You can put Alice A. Bailey at the bottom of the rabbit cage for all I care;-)
The CS Lewis reference made it memorable... I hear you. :)

The king is dead, love live the king.

The Machine, for a lack of a better term, continues on. Money changes hands, and so to does power. We could kill everyone holding power today but unless we dismantled the system at its core, we're destined to repeat history. This is nothing new.

That's the thing; when people complain about "forced diversity" they don't realize the more insidious part of it. They don't care about turning your kids gay. They just want your kids, if they turn out to be gay, to realize there's a place of them at the table of power if they just play ball and don't rock the boat.

KingPinx

Rookie
Thanks to the Link to Tiffany Fitzhenrys Website. Didnt know her before - but an interesting read.
You got more of such sources worth taking a look into?

In the age of the Internet (social media), they can no longer hide the truth from the public. In the year 1998, who could have told us that Britney Spears was a mk slave? There are pedogate tunnels in the world? Satanist pedophiles rule the world and they will establish the new world order? We can't fight them without information. In early 2010's, I was a fan of industry women like Madonna. I believed that they were representatives of freedom and liberation.

Last edited: