Elites and Celebs Role in the Virus Crisis

The Zone

Star
Watching the way the elite and celebs role in the Corona Virus or whatever the media is labeling it today has been curious. I realize some have talked about the underground bunkers and such but some of the announcements of contraction have been all too convenient.

And before we go into individuals, it has been noted how many CEO's have stepped down recently. My count is 200+ in the last year and a half.

Tom Hanks, yes, the one who takes creepy baby doll pictures, and his wife were the first to come out. This is the same Hanks who is Hollywood's darling getting all the roles in major films with messages. I can even remember when he broke into movies after being on television in a comedy about two cross-dressing men, so there is that interesting fact as well considering he was on that train long before the agenda had kicked into full gear.

Now, celebs have the ability to avoid this much easier than the average person, yet we are seeing them come to the forefront with admissions of contraction. Here is a picture of Tom and Rita's son Chet ... nothing to see here where he gave updates on his parents shirtless.
chet-hanks-is-the-voice-of-reason-we-desperately--2-3140-1584073144-18_dblbig.jpg
Anyhow, Tom who is Hollywood royalty has done NASA and Illumuinatti movies, some think he is a pedo and his most recent movie was about a man who taught children that almost every other person thought was creepy when they watched.

Add Idris Elba to the list which Dalit pointed out. And of course, all of these people are hit in a 24 hour period and want to go public with the news for some reason. And yes, we could in time see a sacrifice. And we will soon see them push a mandatory vaccine saying their family took it. The FDA is not testing most vaccines and Denmark is the first country where its citizens are set to be the first to be forced to take a shot which has not been tested properly.

The NBA comes into play here. Elite players are almost as big as anyone these days. So, their shutdown led to all American sports being canceled. Talk about cancel culture.

But the most interesting announcement is Bill Gates who suddenly steps down from his position of Czar of Microsoft and Brookshire Hathaway. This man has never been vague in the past with his savior like persona, but he had a simplistic message when stepping down after grandstanding everything in the past? He was one of the first people to call this a pandemic as well, and curiously nothing in his strangely brief resignment said anything about the virus. Remember when he met with Ophra Winfrey, Warren Buffet, Ted Turner and others in a secret Billionaires club meeting? Look it up. He is into eugenics as is Turner and other elites and depopulation was the main topic of discussion.

And then we have Justin Trudeau's wife. I do not know as much about that, so someone can elaborate.

They have more or less taken your money and retirement as is. And our health could be next.

The news media is fear-mongering. The virus has been politicized and weaponized politically. There is no finite evidence on what exactly we are dealing with.

Anyhow, please post any new elites chiming in here for discussion. Don't panic people. There is no food shortage yet, just morons buying five times their need and the fact store employees cannot restock in time.

Haich

Superstar
Not really celebrities, more like Z list presenters but thought I'd include them anyway...

Susanna Reid presents alongside Piers Morgan in Good Morning Britain...she and her son have symptoms...whatever that means!

Matt Baker was in a popular show in the 90s called Blue Peter and now presents The One Show, a semi-popular evening chat show...he has a cough and is self isolating for 2 weeks with his dog...

Not sure if this is a virus which could harm animals so hopefully the poor doggy is okay, that's if Matt even has the the ruddy virus!

Also, idris Elba has it....

I'll use the word 'allegedly' because I've become a bit sceptical about it all being a life or death situation...it is flu season so many of these people could have strains of flu and other common cold viruses...

The Zone

Star
Four players from the Brooklyn Nets NBA basketball team tested positive today and only one was showing symptoms.

Also, NBA Superstar Kevin Durrant has just claimed he has it as well.

The unusual percentage of stars continues to grow and they all seem to come out with the news to the public with little though over the matter.

justjess

Superstar
Four players from the Brooklyn Nets NBA basketball team tested positive today and only one was showing symptoms.

Also, NBA Superstar Kevin Durrant has just claimed he has it as well.

The unusual percentage of stars continues to grow and they all seem to come out with the news to the public with little though over the matter.
Have you considered that celebrities and politicians and business men spend a whole lot more time then your average joe interacting with the public and international persons?

The Zone

Star
Not from what I have seen and I sort of work in the sports industry. I have rubbed elbows with many NBAers in a former job and still dabble in the field. They have packs or entourages but small circles. But the NBA players are actually no surprise in that many on the west coast seemingly had the virus. And it still does not explain why so many big-time CEOs have resigned.

Bill Gates will not get within twenty yards of what he sees as cattle or normal folks. Gated communities do not exactly chime with hang out with the public friendly.

So, yeah, you can think this is all happenstance but I am not the only one hitting pause ongoing all-in on that train of thought. A lot of stuff has happened since you went shopping... and Kevin Durrant has bodyguards, so.... and I happen to know one of them who is from the city I grew up in and doubles as a trainer. I am a worldly fella and lucky to have to know a lot of famous athletes. It is always tripping to know I am close to people with more money than they could ever spend if wise. Now if I could ball up and ask them all for autographs... I'd be in good shape.

Last edited:

Karlysymon

Superstar
If they appear in an HHS psa telling everyone to go get their shots, a year from now, then we'll probably know the real reason they went public with contracting the virus.
Here's last year's Golden Globes

Last edited: