Elite p***phile Ring exposed on Dr.Phil

rainerann

Star
Personally, I think this is to cover for what people were starting to say when he had that "cash me ousside" girl on again. There was some speculation over this because she has been doing a lot of media promotion including having her photos posted on Pizzaslime, which is another weird Instagram account posting questionable pictures connecting children, pizza and some vague-to-not-so-vague sexualizing of the children. People were suggesting that may be complicit with this sort of thing. I thnk it is strong possibility. Didn't he come from the Oprah show before this? I am not a fan of Oprah, and anyone accepted in these high circles has to be dirty in some way.

williejonesjr

Veteran
Personally, I think this is to cover for what people were starting to say when he had that "cash me ousside" girl on again. There was some speculation over this because she has been doing a lot of media promotion including having her photos posted on Pizzaslime, which is another weird Instagram account posting questionable pictures connecting children, pizza and some vague-to-not-so-vague sexualizing of the children. People were suggesting that may be complicit with this sort of thing. I thnk it is strong possibility. Didn't he come from the Oprah show before this? I am not a fan of Oprah, and anyone accepted in these high circles has to be dirty in some way.

Yes. He's Oprah's protege