Electronic harassment information required

Jason_S

Hello I am a new member and I am a targeted individual. Somebody is harassing me 24/7 with psychotronics torture and the microwave auditory effect. he is transmitting voices into my head through low frequency microwave radiation which is how voice to skull is initiated. I am wondering is there anyway to record this or locate where it is coming from because it is literally making my life a misery. I don't know who this person is is but he is totally intent on constantly monitoring me and talking incessantly which prevents me from sleeping and I am looking for advice as to how to deal with this please help thank you very much

Maes17

Superstar
I have a clogged right ear and I’m hearing gameboy music. Pokemon music

dVVRfwRBRWAb

What do the voices say?
Do you have credentials or just average Jow blow?
Are you single or married?
Are you a dissenter?
Are you opposed to the government?
Did you do something wrong to other people?
Did you dabble with magic and satantic/wicca rituals?

The Zone

Star
Some of you are making light of this need to look into more. I am not sure if the OP is legit or phishing, but there is something to targeted individuals and electronic weaponry and programs being used since the 80's. I know a rational and professional person who went on a deep dig on this stuff and he started to have some issues. If this does happen to someone it is best to ignore it as best you can and it may cease. If any of you doubt this I can probably dig up a link or two that may lead to some strange experiences shortly after you go to them and read up on it. There have been major psyop programs in play for years and corporate lawyers and those in power have used these types of tactics for years on people they are trying to defeat or silence. Search this subject at your own peril. I am not paranoid and do not want to be, so my dig stopped when I saw some unusual signs for a few days. This is more or less a part of gang stalking.

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
Some of you are making light of this need to look into more. I am not sure if the OP is legit or phishing, but there is something to targeted individuals and electronic weaponry and programs being used since the 80's. I know a rational and professional person who went on a deep dig on this stuff and he started to have some issues. If this does happen to someone it is best to ignore it as best you can and it may cease. If any of you doubt this I can probably dig up a link or two that may lead to some strange experiences shortly after you go to them and read up on it. There have been major psyop programs in play for years and corporate lawyers and those in power have used these types of tactics for years on people they are trying to defeat or silence. Search this subject at your own peril. I am not paranoid and do not want to be, so my dig stopped when I saw some unusual signs for a few days.
I’m surprised you could talk about this...;)

Cintra

Star
Go see a dr.
It sounds like insane BS, but there is actually the technology to do this. To project voices into someone's head.

I don't think that claims like this should be dismissed out of hand.

The problem is that if it really is happening, and you go to a dr. Then they will give you some nice antipsychotics and never believe another thing you say, ever.
And if you persist in your claims they will put you in a hospital and medicate you, or ECT you until you stop believing these 'hallucinations'.

Bit of a catch 22 really.

Lisa

Superstar
It sounds like insane BS, but there is actually the technology to do this. To project voices into someone's head.

I don't think that claims like this should be dismissed out of hand.

The problem is that if it really is happening, and you go to a dr. Then they will give you some nice antipsychotics and never believe another thing you say, ever.
And if you persist in your claims they will put you in a hospital and medicate you, or ECT you until you stop believing these 'hallucinations'.

Bit of a catch 22 really.
I was being serious though. Go to a dr to find out if there is something medically wrong with you

Lisa

Superstar
Yes, that would seem the obvious thing to do.

But have you ever gone to a dr and said that you hear voices?
It gets you meds
Then, if you carry on, it gets you a section.
Maybe this person does need meds though?

Cintra

Star
Maybe this person does need meds though?
And that is the catch 22.

Until the medical profession believes that such things can happen, the sufferer has two choices.
1. Don't tell the drs, and not get treatment if they need it.
2. Do tell the drs, and get labelled insane and be given meds you may not need.

At no time will the possible reality of the voices be addressed.

Lisa

Superstar
And that is the catch 22.

Until the medical profession believes that such things can happen, the sufferer has two choices.
1. Don't tell the drs, and not get treatment if they need it.
2. Do tell the drs, and get labelled insane and be given meds you may not need.

At no time will the possible reality of the voices be addressed.
How is the sufferer to know the difference though?

Aero

Superstar
You can buy a microwave leakage detector for like 50 bucks. I've never used one though.

Lisa

Superstar
You can't. That's why people end up on places like this, trying to find out.
If he does need meds..its better to start them right away and see how he reacts on them. Perhaps his reaction on them would be better judged by a trusted friend or family member keeping an eye on him and being his advocate?
It isn’t right for people here to diagnose this person without knowing him or seeing him firsthand and he shouldn’t get medical advice from us..which again is why I said go see a dr.

Cintra

Star
If he does need meds..its better to start them right away and see how he reacts on them. Perhaps his reaction on them would be better judged by a trusted friend or family member keeping an eye on him and being his advocate?
It isn’t right for people here to diagnose this person without knowing him or seeing him firsthand and he shouldn’t get medical advice from us..which again is why I said go see a dr.
And then all your worries are over because they have chemically coshed you, and a nice nurse is feeding you with a spoon and telling you not to worry.

Lisa

Superstar
And then all your worries are over because they have chemically coshed you, and a nice nurse is feeding you with a spoon and telling you not to worry.
That’s why I talked about a trusted friend or family member...