Electronic harassment and stalking

Jslim

Rookie
I don't know where else to post this....I am a "schizophrenic" and also have a specific drug habit that started years after "schizophrenic symptoms". I have been hearing voices over 20 years, and these are some of the observations I have made of late. This is what the harassing voices speak with:
A - Lies and/or speaking falsely/ridicule of the truth/false authority or mockery/allusion to lies
B - Backwards ass s***/role reversal
C - Nonsense
D - Irrelevant
E - A combination of 2 or more of the above.
It's usually E. If it is all of the above, then I usually get instantly very annoyed. They also like to play out a false scenario they try to force me to buy into. They like to use false terminology. They also constantly scapegoat an associate or the drug I self medicate with for clarity and focus. It seems they desperately want me off of it. "I wonder why?"
"We're helping you" - They try to take credit for positive or good things, obviously to gain credibility or trust.
The local "mental health authority" forces "medications" into my body which I perceive as mind dulling and inducing subjectiveness, among perhaps other things detrimental to my health. Fortunately, the stimulant that I self medicate with seems to be very effective in countering this. I have observed these things from experience (times both "under the influence" and not, which at times have been years for the latter). Unfortunately, I also realize that this is a "hit" to my own credibility.

The local hospital, and city government seem to be at least somewhat behind this, as it is evident that they have knowledge of it. And they exhibit the same traits and tactics in communication and behavior. (Things in quotations usually denote false terminology or in some other aspect false or sarcastic). It seems as if some of the neighbors are in on it too, and these voices can see me, and they have made it evident that they hack into my electronic networked devices (phone, computer), as they will antagonize me with their voices while they do it, and remote controlled devices (garage door, ceiling fan, stereo) will activate or perform operations "on their own".

Last edited:

JoChris

Superstar
I don't know where else to post this....I am a "schizophrenic" and also have a specific drug habit that started years after "schizophrenic symptoms". I have been hearing voices over 20 years, and these are some of the observations I have made of late. This is what the harassing voices speak with:
A - Lies and/or speaking falsely/ridicule of the truth/false authority or mockery/allusion to lies
B - Backwards ass s***/role reversal
C - Nonsense
D - Irrelevant
E - A combination of 2 or more of the above.
It's usually E. If it is all of the above, then I usually get instantly very annoyed. They also like to play out a false scenario they try to force me to buy into. They like to use false terminology. They also constantly scapegoat an associate or the drug I self medicate with for clarity and focus. It seems they desperately want me off of it. "I wonder why?"
"We're helping you" - They try to take credit for positive or good things, obviously to gain credibility or trust.
The local "mental health authority" forces "medications" into my body which I perceive as mind dulling and inducing subjectiveness, among perhaps other things detrimental to my health. Fortunately, the stimulant that I self medicate with seems to be very effective in countering this. I have observed these things from experience (times both "under the influence" and not, which at times have been years for the latter). Unfortunately, I also realize that this is a "hit" to my own credibility.

The local hospital, and city government seem to be at least somewhat behind this, as it is evident that they have knowledge of it. And they exhibit the same traits and tactics in communication and behavior. (Things in quotations usually denote false terminology or in some other aspect false or sarcastic). It seems as if some of the neighbors are in on it too, and these voices can see me, and they have made it evident that they hack into my electronic networked devices (phone, computer), as they will antagonize me with their voices while they do it, and remote controlled devices (garage door, ceiling fan, stereo) will activate or perform operations "on their own".
I am sorry to read that you have to live with such a challenging condition. It is understandable why you resorted to self-medication with other drugs, but have you looked into natural alternatives, exercise etc for healthier options? I would probably take that process slowly though, integrate healthy practices into current lifestyle THEN gradually reduce drug usage to 0 (if possible).

(A) Is what I am interested in.
What kind of lies?
What are you doing to deal with them?