Electoral fraud and vote-related shenanigans

justjess

Superstar
David Duke and Richard Spencer have both endorsed Biden.
David duke disagrees with you...

as for spencer:

And even if you insist on taking him at his word for some totally non self-motivated reason. Biden immediately and forcefully disavowed him and anyone similar to him.

justjess

Superstar
What’s wrong with watching the polls? And what’s wrong with the Proud Boys?
Watching the polls... let’s just see what happens. Heavily armed people intimidating voters at the polls is not “watching the polls”

what’s wrong with the proud boys? Really?

Thunderian

Superstar
Heavily armed people intimidating voters at the polls is not “watching the polls”
Do you have any evidence that heavily armed Trump supporters are intimidating voters?

Both sides have poll watchers. Both sides probably have poll watchers that are armed. Why are Trump supporters seen as intimidating, and Biden supporters are not, especially when Biden supporters have murdered at least two Trump supporters in the last few months?

Yeah I'm thinking more about this and I call BS.

I dont think Iran did it. They wouldn't be so stupid, and what really would they hope to achieve. Bullshit.

I also don't think the Proud Boys did it, why would they do something so incriminating with their official name on it. They wouldn't.

I do believe they were hacked, but not by Iran.

This stinks of a false flag, a frame up.

I think Trump's intelligence services did this to plant a narrative that "Iran is trying to undermine Trump"

So they can have another excuse for losing other than "voter fraud" Now they can add "Iran interference" Maybe they can use that to build support for their Iran war.

Trumps Director of National Intelligence had a press conference, apparently something they really never do, to blame Iran and to say they want to discredit Trump with this hack. The seeds are being planted.

Their blame game will be Voter fraud and Iran.

Last edited:
Yeah I'm thinking more about this and I call BS.

I dont think Iran did it. They wouldn't be so stupid, and what really would they hope to achieve. Bullshit.

I also don't think the Proud Boys did it, why would they do something so incriminating with their official name on it. They wouldn't.

I do believe they were hacked, but not by Iran.

This stinks of a false flag, a frame up.

I think Trump's intelligence services did this to plant a narrative that "Iran is trying to undermine Trump"

So they can have another excuse for losing other than "voter fraud" Now they can add "Iran interference" Maybe they can use that to build support for their Iran war.

Trumps Director of National Intelligence had a press conference, apparently something they really never do, to blame Iran and to say they want to discredit Trump with this hack. The seeds are being planted.

Their blame game will be Voter fraud and Iran.
gymnastics are fun.

Yeah Infowars is pushing the "Iran is trying to steal the election for Biden" angle.

I knew this was fake as a 3 dollar bill. What a joke.

Thunderian

Superstar

polymoog

Superstar
RIGGED ELECTION: TX 'Ballot Chaser' Illegally Pressures Voters To Change Votes; "I could go to jai..

18:00. latest from project veritas. wow. someone is going to jail!