Electoral fraud and vote-related shenanigans

Thunderian

Superstar
Are you serious? Didn’t you watch the debate? Did you see any of the links I just posted?
Trump is encouraging thugs and hiring them to stand at polls and intimidate voters? And this was proven at the debate and by your links? I doubt it.

justjess

Superstar
You did watch the debates didn’t you? When he encouraged his supporters to go out and watch the polls and told the proud boys to stand by? I know you aren’t dense.
Trump is encouraging thugs and hiring them to stand at polls and intimidate voters? And this was proven at the debate and by your links? I doubt it.

Thunderian

Superstar
You did watch the debates didn’t you? When he encouraged his supporters to go out and watch the polls and told the proud boys to stand by? I know you aren’t dense.
What’s wrong with watching the polls? And what’s wrong with the Proud Boys?

Lurking009

Star

justjess

Superstar
David Duke and Richard Spencer have both endorsed Biden.
David duke disagrees with you...

as for spencer:

And even if you insist on taking him at his word for some totally non self-motivated reason. Biden immediately and forcefully disavowed him and anyone similar to him.

justjess

Superstar
What’s wrong with watching the polls? And what’s wrong with the Proud Boys?
Watching the polls... let’s just see what happens. Heavily armed people intimidating voters at the polls is not “watching the polls”

what’s wrong with the proud boys? Really?