Election Agenda?

JamieInsanity

I live in 'The UK' and have been reading news about the UK Election debate. And I think there's another agenda going on.

I feel like they're all trying their hardest to ham up Boris because he lines up with the whole Globalist Agenda (and what they want) and they want to discredit the other parties as much as possible through the mainstream media (especially Labour because of the whole 'Anti-Zionist'/ 'Anti Semitism' rhetoric). It's almost like they are bringing out as much bad news as possible about Corbyn to make Boris seem like the 'lesser of two evils'. And the whole Farage pulling out thing? That was obviously planned. Lib Dems really have no chance. They're just there for the ride.

Am I onto something here? Or am I overthinking everything?

Lisa

Superstar
I live in 'The UK' and have been reading news about the UK Election debate. And I think there's another agenda going on.

I feel like they're all trying their hardest to ham up Boris because he lines up with the whole Globalist Agenda (and what they want) and they want to discredit the other parties as much as possible through the mainstream media (especially Labour because of the whole 'Anti-Zionist'/ 'Anti Semitism' rhetoric). It's almost like they are bringing out as much bad news as possible about Corbyn to make Boris seem like the 'lesser of two evils'. And the whole Farage pulling out thing? That was obviously planned. Lib Dems really have no chance. They're just there for the ride.

Am I onto something here? Or am I overthinking everything?
I thought Boris didn’t line up with the globalist agenda..he wants britain out of the eu..and they want Britain to stay in it.

What did Farage pull out of?

JamieInsanity

I thought Boris didn’t line up with the globalist agenda..he wants britain out of the eu..and they want Britain to stay in it.

What did Farage pull out of?
Yeah, but think about the idea of globalist deals. With America. With India. China. Russia. Trump. Privatization of the NHS. It could all come here. If there's no "EU" to hold back trade deals, there's a whole "globe" to trade with. To make pacts with. To push an agenda. To merge with. If that makes sense?

Making a pact with the Tories, because it might basically screw up the Tories chances. They were promoting this as a big 'Tories will surely stay in power' thing. I KNOW you have to obviously oppose Labour but I heard there was bribery involved: https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/news/dirty-tricks-tories-accused-of-bribing-brexit-party-candidates-not-to-stand/15/11/