El Capitan / Donald Trump

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
So many people on the forum think they have it all figured out - how the illuminati work, which events are false flags etc etc.

I know how much I know, and compared to what can be known, it isn't much!

This thread might not be for everyone, and is only really conjecture from me seeing things from a distance... I have kept this to myself for a long while as I like the advice "give many thine ear and few thy tongue". I am not a natural conspiracy theorist as the chance for error is so high!

That having been said, I wonder if anyone saw the full, early version of the economist 2016 cover?

CVGYpU3XIAAV10w.jpg

Many details on this have significance. I noticed that in the published version they dropped out the central Chinese building with the interesting figure standing on it. This got me wondering.

Ok this is the strange part...

I woke from a dream a year and a half ago and felt impressed to do a web search on 'Japan 1896', (never had that before!) and found a great natural disaster took place that summer. I then googled to see what major events took place 120 years ago.

There a fair bit to wade through but I picked up on a quite a few events from 1896 that seemed to have resonance for that year...

There was quite a lot, such as the first modern Olympics, end of the American Civil war etc but the one in particular stood out to me.

The figure on the Economist cover looked like a conquistador and I couldn't see any point in it...

I downloaded the new operating system 'El Capitan' a couple of months later without giving it much thought..

Then as I went down the list of events in 1896 I came across the following...

'Apr 20th 1st public film showing in US JohnPhilip Sousa's "El Capitan" premieres in NYC'

I had heard this before. I decided to look it up on Wikipedia.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_Capitan_(operetta)

250px-John_Phillip_Sousa_-_De_Wolf_Hopper_-_El_Capitan1.png

The synopsis intrigued me as did the appearance of the man in the Spanish armour.

The important bit - El Capitan Synopsis...

"Don Errico Medigua is the viceroy of Spanish-occupied 16th-century Peru and fears assassination by rebels. After he secretly has the rebel leader El Capitan killed, he disguises himself as El Capitan. Estrelda, the daughter of the former viceroy, Cazzaro, impressed by tales of El Capitan's daring, falls in love with the disguised Medigua, who is already married. Meanwhile, the rebels capture the Lord Chamberlain, Pozzo, mistaking him for the viceroy. Hearing that her husband has been captured, Medigua's wife Marganza and daughter Isabel (who is being wooed by the handsome Verrada) go in search of Medigua.

Medigua, still disguised as El Capitan, leads the hapless rebels against the Spaniards, taking them in circles until they are too tired to fight. The Spaniards win, the mistaken identities are revealed, the love stories are untangled after Medigua explains to his wife the fliration with Estrelda, and the story ends happily."

Given the Economist is owned by the Rothschild's and their tendency to place images for symbolic value I was wondering if a wolf in sheep's clothing might be on the horizon following the pattern of El Capitan...

When I saw that Donald's star had been vandalised outside the El Capitan theatre it started to freak me out...

http://abc7.com/news/donald-trumps-star-on-hollywood-walk-of-fame-vandalized/1573875/

I then noticed that Trump tower had four tiers, just like the building on the Economist cover...

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipe...mp_International_Hotel_and_Tower,_Chicago.jpg

More specifically I wondered if Mr Trump might fit the "controlled opposition" part of the synopsis. His "America First" attitude is very seductive and appealing to a certain sector of American Christians. He speaks his mind, goes in with both feet and doesn't do nuanced!

I believe Trump is possibly leading (and misleading) bringing reproach on Christianity and seducing it's leaders with power, just like El Capitan. I also can't help but wonder if it's "on purpose" as part of the Illuminati agenda to divide, polarise and weaken America.

Now you can call me crazy ;-)

Antipapirus

Established
So many people on the forum think they have it all figured out - how the illuminati work, which events are false flags etc etc.

This thread might not be for everyone, and is only really conjecture from me seeing things from a distance... I have kept this to myself for a long while as I like the advice "give many thine ear and few thy tongue". I am not a natural conspiracy theorist as the chance for error is so high!

That having been said, I wonder if anyone saw the full, early version of the economist 2016 cover?

View attachment 2213

Many details on this have significance. I noticed that in the published version they dropped out the central Chinese building with the interesting figure standing on it. This got me wondering.

I woke from a dream a year and a half ago and felt impressed to do a web search on 'Japan 1896', (never had that before!) and found a great natural disaster took place that summer. I then googled to see what major events took place 120 years ago.

There a fair bit to wade through but I picked up on a quite a few events from 1896 that seemed to have resonance for that year...

There was quite a lot, such as the first modern Olympics, end of the American Civil war etc but the one in particular stood out to me.

The figure on the Economist cover looked like a conquistador and I couldn't see any point in it...

I downloaded the new operating system 'El Capitan' a couple of months later without giving it much thought..

'Apr 20th 1st public film showing in US JohnPhilip Sousa's "El Capitan" premieres in NYC'

View attachment 2214

The synopsis intrigued me as did the appearance of the man in the Spanish armour.

"Don Errico Medigua is the viceroy of Spanish-occupied 16th-century Peru and fears assassination by rebels. After he secretly has the rebel leader El Capitan killed, he disguises himself as El Capitan. Estrelda, the daughter of the former viceroy, Cazzaro, impressed by tales of El Capitan's daring, falls in love with the disguised Medigua, who is already married. Meanwhile, the rebels capture the Lord Chamberlain, Pozzo, mistaking him for the viceroy. Hearing that her husband has been captured, Medigua's wife Marganza and daughter Isabel (who is being wooed by the handsome Verrada) go in search of Medigua.

Medigua, still disguised as El Capitan, leads the hapless rebels against the Spaniards, taking them in circles until they are too tired to fight. The Spaniards win, the mistaken identities are revealed, the love stories are untangled after Medigua explains to his wife the fliration with Estrelda, and the story ends happily."

Given the Economist is owned by the Rothschild's and their tendency to place images for symbolic value I was wondering if a wolf in sheep's clothing might be on the horizon following the pattern of El Capitan...

When I saw that Donald's star had been vandalised outside the El Capitan theatre it started to freak me out...

http://abc7.com/news/donald-trumps-star-on-hollywood-walk-of-fame-vandalized/1573875/

I then noticed that Trump tower had four tiers, just like the building on the Economist cover...

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipe...mp_International_Hotel_and_Tower,_Chicago.jpg

More specifically I wondered if Mr Trump might fit the "controlled opposition" part of the synopsis. His "America First" attitude is very seductive and appealing to a certain sector of American Christians. He speaks his mind, goes in with both feet and doesn't do nuanced!

I believe Trump is possibly leading (and misleading) bringing reproach on Christianity and seducing it's leaders with power, just like El Capitan. I also can't help but wonder if it's "on purpose" as part of the Illuminati agenda to divide, polarise and weaken America.

I know Mr. Trump is a serious and sensitive subject , and i know we live in the greates psyops of recent history , everything is a lie, double agents everywhere, so i will state my oponion.

There is an alliance fighting the Evil Cabal aka the powers that were, these positive forces are on the verge of winning and soon we will see a drastic change in humanity, Trump was elected by this group to be president.

Now you may say Trump seems to be on board with the Illuminati agenda, he"s their dog, he's stupid and a complete moron.

Its the greatest trick to behave like the guys that use tricks and trick them with their own tricks .....

We are dealing with guys that execute presidents, control the masses through chemicals and mass programming, they can create through their controlled media whatever scenario they want and the zombies will believe it all.

Including mass hysteria and total chaos.

So Trump is the perfect guy for the job, he's an elite member, he has done shady things so they believe he's with them, partially at least, he's playing dumb but believe me he's super smart.

The things seem so grim right now because the cabal is on the corner with no options left - they lost - but psychopaths and sociopaths cannot accept the concept of losing, it's their greatest weakness, so like an animal cornered they will fight till their last breath, doing desperate and stupid things.

It's over guys, have no fear, enjoy

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I know Mr. Trump is a serious and sensitive subject , and i know we live in the greates psyops of recent history , everything is a lie, double agents everywhere, so i will state my oponion.

There is an alliance fighting the Evil Cabal aka the powers that were, these positive forces are on the verge of winning and soon we will see a drastic change in humanity, Trump was elected by this group to be president.

Now you may say Trump seems to be on board with the Illuminati agenda, he"s their dog, he's stupid and a complete moron.

Its the greatest trick to behave like the guys that use tricks and trick them with their own tricks .....

We are dealing with guys that execute presidents, control the masses through chemicals and mass programming, they can create through their controlled media whatever scenario they want and the zombies will believe it all.

Including mass hysteria and total chaos.

So Trump is the perfect guy for the job, he's an elite member, he has done shady things so they believe he's with them, partially at least, he's playing dumb but believe me he's super smart.

The things seem so grim right now because the cabal is on the corner with no options left - they lost - but psychopaths and sociopaths cannot accept the concept of losing, it's their greatest weakness, so like an animal cornered they will fight till their last breath, doing desperate and stupid things.

It's over guys, have no fear, enjoy
Rather like with Chess, the pieces are positioned for a desired outcome. Unlike Chess, there may be more than two players in the game!

A Japanese pagoda would never have four stories. That is a 5-story pagoda, but for some reason the lowest level is hidden behind everything else in the collage. Very interesting...

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
You're reading my mind. I was just thinking of how the Djed and 5-level pagodas are both depicting the same concept: the 5 levels of integrating with higher self, i.e. "awakening". Don't forget the 1st tier at the base of the Djed, which you have also hidden from yourself it seems ;)

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Interesting too that our "El Capitan" figure stands on top of the four (+1) tiers... Also interesting is the notion of the 5th age, so beloved of those who are keen to sweep away the age of Pisces (and popular with selfie lovers worldwide)

snn0927win-682_842010a.jpg

Lady

Star
Amir reminds us (in the first minutes of video) that prophecy will continue to move forward. God will not stop His events to come because certain world leaders are now on the stage. It is a good thing to remember as info and opinions are coming at us.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Amir reminds us (in the first minutes of video) that prophecy will continue to move forward. God will not stop His events to come because certain world leaders are now on the stage. It is a good thing to remember as info and opinions are coming at us.
A very clear thought came to me as well. Light is more powerful than darkness. None of these things are pre-set in some kind of fatalistic way. Everyone still has a choice. Donald may have started out as a cynical, 'religious' deal maker. He might even be acting a part. Only God truly knows his heart, but all that having been said, what he does tomorrow and the day after is up to him. Sometimes people can do quite unexpected things, like Rabbi Saul of Tarsus ;-)

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I started this thread in 2017. I didn’t continue with it as I didn’t want to accuse a good man of being a deceiver, but as I watched this this morning, I am no longer sure…

Sometimes those who try to pull strings use stories as “tracing boards” - if this was the case with Donald, it puts the last four years into a very interesting light:-

The synopsis of El-Capitan:-

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
He is the father of the vaccine. Need we say anything else. Is there any place you rather be than at a Trump rally? And if I have to hear the snake story another time.

Something to remember nebudchenezzar had a change of heart. Trump is far from perfect but I do think God is using him. It's possible not every person in government is corrupt and not everything is a Psy op. Also possible a tide can turn in a moment.

There seems to be two running narratives here one of doom and gloom and another of great revival. It seems we have to peice together parts of them all to try to construct the future. But we aren't going to figure that completely out.

Kushner seemed to turn MAGA into MIGA. And when they got rid of Bannon I knew it was rigged. He won by a landslide so we live in a dictatorship. Why bother to vote?

Lucy

Star

View attachment 2213

View attachment 2214

Thank you for posting. I believe the same way.
I was a Trump supporter the minute he announced he was running for President.
I absolutely loved him and knew he was going to be our President...but when the shutdown in March of 2020 happened and the masks, and vaccines started rolling out I knew he was part of it. He is one of them and I say that with great sadness.
The elites had to put Biden is as President in the election to keep their agenda going. Trump would of lost his supporters if he had stayed President. He is coming back though. And will fool everyone in the beginning but trust me a few months in it will be bad.
I hope I'm wrong.

Lucy

Star
Something to remember nebudchenezzar had a change of heart. Trump is far from perfect but I do think God is using him. It's possible not every person in government is corrupt and not everything is a Psy op. Also possible a tide can turn in a moment.

There seems to be two running narratives here one of doom and gloom and another of great revival. It seems we have to peice together parts of them all to try to construct the future. But we aren't going to figure that completely out.
I hope you are right