Egyptian dream...

Kais_1

Star
I had a dream where I was in ancient Egypt, I think I was being embalmed or something, I recall a figure, who was covered in gold from head to foot and was shining like the sun, they were pouring liquid gold and silver onto my feet and legs....

was I having a OBE as the dream was very lucid, I recall asking god to help me, coz it then began to burn, so the gold figure that I saw came over to me as the thing had heard me telepathically, and started destroying the men pouring the gold onto my legs.

what might be the meaning of this dream?

floss

Star
I'm not surprised dude. You have the eye of horus as your profile picture and now you're experiencing dream being in ancient egypt. The Bible always referred to egypt as a really bad spiritual place. Not a coincidence.

Anyway, this figure that was covered in shining gold:
- is it VERY beautiful and mesmerizing?
- how do you feel toward this entity?

You're being dragged over to "their" world. You're being spiritually tortured on their playground, hence the burn. I don't believe this shining gold figure was trying to help you but rather trying to deceive you into worshiping it. It was trying to be the god that you called upon.

I, wholeheartedly, need you to call on the name JESUS when it happen again. This is the ONLY WAY you'll win the battle. If you need prayers, let us know man. We're here for you.

hyorishthottie

Established
I'm not surprised dude. You have the eye of horus as your profile picture and now you're experiencing dream being in ancient egypt. The Bible always referred to egypt as a really bad spiritual place. Not a coincidence.

You're being dragged over to "their" world. You're being spiritually tortured on their playground, hence the burn. I don't believe this shining gold figure was trying to help you but rather trying to deceive you into worshiping it. It was trying to be the god that you called upon.

I, wholeheartedly, need you to call on the name JESUS when it happen again. This is the ONLY WAY you'll win the battle. If you need prayers, let us know man. We're here for you.
I may sound crazy but I swear one night when I was asleep it felt like at the foot of my bed something was trying to get on my bed and drag me down? I use to have sleep paralysis but I also had feelings of being pulled? like something is always trying to rip me out of the bed or pull me somewhere every once in a full blue moon. I got so spooked I jumped up and stayed awake for a good while saying jesus's name until I fell asleep again.

Idk if it was because I ate a bunch of unhealthy fast food that day, if I was dreaming or if it was my imagination but its freaky man.

hyorishthottie

Established
I had a dream where I was in ancient Egypt, I think I was being embalmed or something, I recall a figure, who was covered in gold from head to foot and was shining like the sun, they were pouring liquid gold and silver onto my feet and legs....

was I having a OBE as the dream was very lucid, I recall asking god to help me, coz it then began to burn, so the gold figure that I saw came over to me as the thing had heard me telepathically, and started destroying the men pouring the gold onto my legs.

what might be the meaning of this dream?
Praying for you.

Please Pray to god with all your heart or at least Just say a prayer to jesus mention his name and say you love him before you sleep. Keep saying it in your mind or thinking of it until you fall asleep. I've had weird dreams too.

floss

Star
I may sound crazy but I swear one night when I was asleep it felt like at the foot of my bed something was trying to get on my bed and drag me down? I use to have sleep paralysis but I also had feelings of being pulled? like something is always trying to rip me out of the bed or pull me somewhere every once in a full blue moon. I got so spooked I jumped up and stayed awake for a good while saying jesus's name until I fell asleep again.

Idk if it was because I ate a bunch of unhealthy fast food that day, if I was dreaming or if it was my imagination but its freaky man.
You have any idols/images/ any thing resembling darkness in your room/house?

Kais_1

Star

I have no idea who the golden figure was.....only thing I could say was it was some type of Egyptian deity

I cant take jesus name coz I no ,longer belive same for islam, Judaism and any other of the main religions....

I have lost hope in all of them.

floss

Star
I have no idea who the golden figure was.....only thing I could say was it was some type of Egyptian deity

I cant take jesus name coz I no ,longer belive same for islam, Judaism and any other of the main religions....

The golden figure is lucifer. You can have power over him IF you call upon the name JESUS. Wish you well man.

Camidria

Veteran

Wasn't it perhaps Ra or Osiris. If it was then that is Tammuz or Nimrod. Nimrod built the tower of Babel to go up to heaven and kill God - he was the first to establish the new world order back in the day after the flood. he is also apparently the one who's spirit is going to come out of hell and posess the antichrist. He will do many wonders and deceive millions, lucifer is his master..... Please tell me what happened that you do not believe in Jesus?