Eerie parallels between Trump & the Messiah

judah

Established
This will be brief as I've got few things to sort out but this came to my mind and I wanted to write this before I forget.

Okay I'm not saying Trump is the Messiah however with everything happening with the U.S., Trump does share some similarities with Jesus' crucifixion.

- Pharisees = Politicians , both want to maintain power and old system.

- Pharisees would twist Jesus' words/spread false rumors/try to catch him out with the law / Politicians did these things to Trump

- The abandonment by Republican Party / abandoned by apostles/followers (due to persecution by pharisees/politicians)

- The betrayal (Mike Pence) - Jesus, betrayed by Judas, both Judas & Pence were chosen by Trump/Christ to be apart of administration/apostles

Now we are seeing a 'Americana Spring', the media is painting Trump out to be this dictator looking to destroy democracy, could the cabal call for foreign help? Could we witness Trump being assassinated?

Mortal head wound? See where I'm going with this?

Could Trump be the anti christ as the beast will mirror prophecies for the messiah etc. Mockery of Christ and all that?

justjess

Superstar
This will be brief as I've got few things to sort out but this came to my mind and I wanted to write this before I forget.

Okay I'm not saying Trump is the Messiah however with everything happening with the U.S., Trump does share some similarities with Jesus' crucifixion.

- Pharisees would twist Jesus' words/spread false rumors/try to catch him out with the law / Politicians did these things to Trump

- The abandonment by Republican Party / abandoned by apostles/followers (due to persecution by pharisees/politicians)

- The betrayal (Mike Pence) - Jesus, betrayed by Judas, both Judas & Pence were chosen by Trump/Christ to be apart of administration/apostles

Now we are seeing a 'Americana Spring', the media is painting Trump out to be this dictator looking to destroy democracy, could the cabal call for foreign help? Could we witness Trump being assassinated?

Could Trump be the anti christ as the beast will mirror prophecies for the messiah etc. Mockery of Christ and all that?
I’ve been saying there’s a good possibility he’s the antichrist for a long time

im not a Christian or any religious denomination, but Jesus was anti wealth, helping the poor, pro immigration and did not say anything like grab em by the pussy.

You could make anyone into a Christ figure if you tried hard enough. Whether one believes in him or not, a lot of the "story beats" in Christ's life have been reused in both fiction and real life since... Well, forever.

The Bible says the AC will be loved by the world. Jesus was hated.

If you want to make up some crazy ass theories at least try to be coherent.
Devil's (pun intended) advocate. The chances of the antichrist actually being well-loved in the internet age is actually fairly slim. At the very least, they'll be contrarian people on the internet who hate the guy just because everyone else loves him. And since he'll be a dictator (albeit a seemingly benevolent one to a large part of the world), he'll still likely prop up the developed world at the expense of the
"Global South". Which means in a lot of developing countries, he also won't be very popular.

Lil axe

Veteran
im probably wrong, but wasnt the first horse, white horse, (four horsemen) representing christ to some, but was a charlatan (fake christ)