Ed Opperman... full-on agent or low-level opportunist?

Bubbajay

Veteran
Everything that you are you're trying to project onto me. Who follows who on forum threads calling them names, and cries like a wimp baby when someone calls them a name back? You're nuts, and everybody knows it. Every time you post you're only discrediting yourself. Lol

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Everything that you are you're trying to project onto me. Who follows who on forum threads calling them names, and cries like a wimp baby when someone calls them a name back? You're nuts, and everybody knows it. Every time you post you're only discrediting yourself. Lol
"Rubber and glue, bounces off me and sticks to you!" What are you, five years old? Everyone can see you stalking my posts around here, even when you claim to have "blocked" me.

"calling them names, and cries like a wimp baby"
Apparently you are too stupid to realize the hypocrisy you display within single sentences.

"You're nuts"
Posts bubbasparkles... the guy defending Opperman, citing Talmud and accusing multiple posters of Ped activity here. You might want to stop playing to the crowd as even the peanut gallery seems to have already seen through your charade lol

Bubbajay

Veteran
Only a crazy Nut like you would goad someone into responding, and when they do point out their supposed hypocrisy for doing so. You're a troll, and not a very good one. You are everything I said you were then some.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Only a crazy Nut like you would goad someone into responding, and when they do point out their supposed hypocrisy for doing so. You're a troll, and not a very good one. You are everything I said you were then some.
By all means sparkles... keep posting here and drawing more attention to this thread... exposing yourself and Opperman to more people.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
yes we know who you are lol, now you're trying to distance yourself from your videos after the insanity has been pointed out. "Who am i?"
Funny how you both call him "slopperman" lol

"So who am I? There are so many Slopperman victims to choose from...
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbXI976kHvDB7Rq9dKUZaXg"
Who is "we"? Trying to distance? Im the person who posted the links in the first place sparkledoofus, you forgot already? By all means please continue re-posting them here and elsewhere. Keep spreading the good word, you are just the kind of pal Fast Eddie deserves lol If you are this deficient at communication when afforded the opportunity to think out your thoughts before typing them, in-person convos with you must be a treat. Or perhaps you are quiet with no voice raised at all.

Either way, there are a number of Slopperman victims out here... a large number. Some are in contact. You have accused me of being two different sets of them, a "kidnapper" and the "video" producer. I can tell you I am neither. Regardless if I am another victim or just in the loop, its you who keeps airing out his dirty laundry with your accusations regarding the identity of Ed Oppermans victims.

So enough about whoever you think "we" are, its clear the forums are ready to learn more about Ed Opperman and your relationship with him. You just came up snake eyes trying to shade-dox his victims... twice. Consecutively. Feel free to share more about yourself and Brother Ed instead of striking out at the plate...

Bubbajay

Veteran
Now you've set yourself up as the official representative of all of his supposed victims. You're nuts fella. Knowing you you probably wrote some of those BBB complaints yourself since its obvious a few of the ten were written by the same person lol.

I don't know Opperman, but I do know you're crazier than a shithouse rat.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Now you've set yourself up as the official representative of all of his supposed victims. You're nuts fella. Knowing you you probably wrote some of those BBB complaints yourself since its obvious a few of the ten were written by the same person lol.

I don't know Opperman, but I do know you're crazier than a shithouse rat.
I have "set myself up as the official representative" of Opperman victims? I dont recall forwarding any such notion here... more flights of fancy from your over-active imagination?

I didnt post anything on either site and it doesnt take a "super-sleuth (non-licensed) PI legend" such as Opperman to discern that these are very legitimate, individual complaints. However, since you cant leave this alone and cant quit "helping" Fast Eddie, its important to note how Slopperman showed up in the comments section of those sites, attempting to mitigate his self-inflicted PR disaster under a painfully obvious sock-puppet account. He was subsequently exposed and justifiably ridiculed... looking at you "BlackNightInvestigations" :)

A "nuts fella"... crazier than an "(expletive) rat"... says the poster who cant decide if he's speaking for himself or "we" lol

Bubbajay

Veteran
It sure seems like you're making yourself the official victims representative lol. Let me quote you to back up that assertion.

"Either way, there are a number of Slopperman victims out here... a large number. Some are in contact. You have accused me of being two different sets of them, a "kidnapper" and the "video" producer. I can tell you I am neither. Regardless if I am another victim or just in the loop, its you who keeps airing out his dirty laundry with your accusations regarding the identity of Ed Oppermans victims."

The "we" are the people I talk with on this forum, and all agree you're a nutty psycho.

Why was it that as soon as I asked if you were arrested for kidnapping the very first thing you said afterwards was ask me if I was in contact with Opperman? If I was asked that question I'd laugh and say hell no, or something similar, not you though, you wanted to know where I got that from. Why is that? And yes all PIs do background checks on people before they accept work from them, its a common practice.

Then there's the whole "slopperman" videos that use the same name "slopperman" as you have done since his name was first mentioned. , then you said "who am i" before posting a link to the same idiotic videos. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know you made those videos. You are insane and an unstable person. Cheers!

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
It sure seems like you're making yourself the official victims representative lol. Let me quote you to back up that assertion.

"Either way, there are a number of Slopperman victims out here... a large number. Some are in contact. You have accused me of being two different sets of them, a "kidnapper" and the "video" producer. I can tell you I am neither. Regardless if I am another victim or just in the loop, its you who keeps airing out his dirty laundry with your accusations regarding the identity of Ed Oppermans victims."

The "we" are the people I talk with on this forum, and all agree you're a nutty psycho.

Why was it that as soon as I asked if you were arrested for kidnapping the very first thing you said afterwards was ask me if I was in contact with Opperman? If I was asked that question I'd laugh and say hell no, or something similar, not you though, you wanted to know where I got that from. Why is that? And yes all PIs do background checks on people before they accept work from them, its a common practice.

Then there's the whole "slopperman" videos that use the same name "slopperman" as you have done since his name was first mentioned. , then you said "who am i" before posting a link to the same idiotic videos. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know you made those videos. You are insane and an unstable person. Cheers!
"It sure seems like you're making yourself the official victims representative lol."
Nowhere in what you posted... neither my words or your drivel... is there any such contention made on my part. Nowhere. You just invented this.

"The "we" are the people I talk with on this forum"
You are a proven liar who masquerades as a Christian for cover. Here is what you actually posted:
"Opperman said you were nuts, seriously dangerous, and was arrested for kidnapping"
"I find Opperman much more credible than you."
"Opperman was right, you are nuts."
"yes we know who you are lol"
So your story is now changing, you are now claiming no connection with Ed Opperman? Do you seriously expect us to believe that "the people I talk with on this forum" are intimately connected with Ed Opperman to the degree that they could advance you false-accusation intel regarding his (supposedly) confidential case-files and numerous victims in order for you to make repeated, unsuccessful attempts at doxxing said victims? Thats quite a conspiracy you are attempting to advance Bubba... you are coming across as desperate, dishonest and deficient enough that you might be Fast Eddie himself... is that you BlackNightInvestgations?

"Why was it that as soon as I asked if you were arrested for kidnapping the very first thing you said afterwards was ask me if I was in contact with Opperman?"
Because you made a specific claim against me and insinuated it came from the subject of this thread: Ed Opperman. And I addressed it by clearly stating that I have never been arrested for/charged with kidnapping. Good grief, you are too painfully inadequate for participation in your own moron Hunger Games here.

"And yes all PIs do background checks on people before they accept work from them, its a common practice."
No they dont. And if LICENSED PI's do so, they dont take cash up front until that check comes back. But Opperman (you?) does and is also not a licensed PI.

"You are insane and an unstable person."
You throw those insult-diagnosis around on these boards so freely, its clear you didnt learn anything from Oppermans court losses regarding such actions, or if you are Slopperman himself... you are too stupid and stubborn to adjust the behavior which has already seen you on the losing end of court cases.

Let me provide you with an example of how actual investigative efforts can work... go back and look at the dates of when the Slopperman youtube account became active and when they posted their videos. Then take a look at my posting history here... case closed you complete ignoramus.

Last edited:

Bubbajay

Veteran
No sense in even talking about it when you refuse to address why you automatically thought of "slopperman" when I mentioned the kidnap arrest.

I assure you I'm not Copper man

Your logic is seriously flawed. You want people to think you couldn't be the YouTube author just because the timing of those videos and your posting here is off, like you couldn't have done one or the other first. Piss poor excuse.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
No sense in even talking about it when you refuse to address why you automatically thought of "slopperman" when I mentioned the kidnap arrest.

I assure you I'm not Copper man

Your logic is seriously flawed. You want people to think you couldn't be the YouTube author just because the timing of those videos and your posting here is off, like you couldn't have done one or the other first. Piss poor excuse.
So where did I claim to be "the official representative" of Opperman victims?
Why are you lying about being/not being in contact with Ed Opperman?
Why are you making accusations in "defense" of Opperman?

Please feel free to fill us all in on Ed Oppermans activities and your connection to them...

Bubbajay

Veteran
I know the reason why you refuse to answer why you thought of Opperman when I asked that question....could it be that the question is true?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I know the reason why you refuse to answer why you thought of Opperman when I asked that question....could it be that the question is true?
This genius starts off his sentence with a declarative statement, an accusation.... and ends it with a question of... his own accusation at the beginning of his own sentence lol

The size and density of your blockhead appears to be getting in the way of your own one-man-show, but play on doofus... by all means continue drawing attention to this thread.

Bubbajay

Veteran
The question wasn't rhetorical or for myself lol. It was for you or anyone else reading it. Its a very legitimate question that you want no part in answering, because even acknowledging the question would be an admittance on your part. I like when pompous asses like you make an even bigger ass of themselves when they question someone else's grammar.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
The question wasn't rhetorical or for myself lol. It was for you or anyone else reading it. Its a very legitimate question that you want no part in answering, because even acknowledging the question would be an admittance on your part. I like when pompous asses like you make an even bigger ass of themselves when they question someone else's grammar.
That question was answered in this very thread... but if thats the liferaft you are clinging to, hang in there lil buddy... because the object of this thread is to expose the threat presented by Ed Opperman. And it wouldnt have got it over 1K views this fast without you sparkles, so thanks!

Bubbajay

Veteran
You're welcome I guess? What it actually did was put on display what and who you are. I ask again, why was the first thing that you said after I mentioned the kidnapping was ask if I was in contact with Opperman? How would Opperman know you were arrested for kidnapping? You've never answered it, we both now why that was the first thing you said.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
You're welcome I guess? What it actually did was put on display what and who you are. I ask again, why was the first thing that you said after I mentioned the kidnapping was ask if I was in contact with Opperman? How would Opperman know you were arrested for kidnapping? You've never answered it, we both now why that was the first thing you said.
I dont know how Ed Operman would know I was "arrested for kidnapping" since I never have been... so you tell us sparkles! Also, tell us how you have no contact with Ed Opperman... yet you are on here claiming that he provides you with confidential details of his clients/victims lol You have already accused me of being 2 or 3 different sets of Opperman victims and I am not those individuals, any more Opperman crimes/victims you would like to expose/confirm in your wildgoose chase here?

Last edited: