Economic crash in a fews months?

John K

Established
Hi! I follow a youtube channel about a guy who talks with aliens .. He said that aliens calls "ummitas" and they has predict an economic crash for March 2021. And they said that the dollar will be replace for another global currency. This global currency will have the support of gold. Also, they said that will be a lot of protest arround the world and povertry. What do you think? Is that possible?

Last edited:

meximonk

Star
Already been happening and continuing to happen. Many are starving, but the enemy won't let that cat out of the bag completely until it best suits him.

It's been said that when your neighbor loses his job, and subsequently everything else, it's a Recession; but that when the same happens to you it's an Economic Depression. Perception is everything. The enemy knows this, and so he uses it to great effect, like he does by saying "look over here! to the right!" while he does something on the left, and then pits 2 friends who are both his enemies against one another. All this is at the heart of the Conahoaxavirus 911 Convict Plandemic.

Daze

Superstar
Hi! I follow a youtube channel about a guy who talks with aliens .. He said that aliens calls "ummitas" and they has predict an economic crash for March 2021. And they said that the dollar will be replace for another global currency. This global currency will have the support of gold. Also, they said that will be a lot of protest arround the world and povertry. What do you think? Is that possible?
In all honesty he's probably talking with a djinn / demon, assuming he's not missing a few marbles or just trying to profit off of the gullibility of others.

Gold will eventually return as currency, but I think its a ways off, doubtful in our lifetime at least.

Theres global protests and poverty pretty much everywhere today. Guess you're not seeing those sources?

John K

Established
In all honesty he's probably talking with a djinn / demon, assuming he's not missing a few marbles or just trying to profit off of the gullibility of others.

Gold will eventually return as currency, but I think its a ways off, doubtful in our lifetime at least.

Theres global protests and poverty pretty much everywhere today. Guess you're not seeing those sources?

Do you believe that is possible to know our future with a djinn/demon??
Did you experience that situation before?

I'm curious.

Daze

Superstar
Do you believe that is possible to know our future with a djinn/demon?

I'm curious.
The answer is yes and no. Well, it was possible is more accurate.

There was a time when demons would go up to the heavens, listen to the angels, hear divine decree, then come back and relay that information to the fortune teller. This is how man tells the future, all of it is working with demons.

For the most part the Almighty put a stop to this, he mentions it in Surah Mulk.
And indeed, We adorned the lowest heaven with ˹stars like˺ lamps, and made them ˹as missiles˺ for stoning ˹eavesdropping˺ devils, for whom We have also prepared the torment of the Blaze. (67:5)
Today there are far less traveling up to the heavens.

The thing is these entities hate mankind. They will give you 1 truth and mix it with 99 lies. Nostradamus is a perfect example here. He made ALOT of predictions. Most of them were Wrong, but since he got a few right, many find him credible even today.

My point is no one knows the future but the Almighty alone. Anyone claiming otherwise removes their own credibility.

meximonk

Star
"The thing is these entities hate mankind. They will give you 1 truth and mix it with 99 lies. Nostradamus is a perfect example here. He made ALOT of predictions. Most of them were Wrong, but since he got a few right, many find him credible even today."

Nostradamus was Illuminati. That's why they love quoting him so much. It's also the same reason why they love the Qu'ran so much. It's one of their books. They give Islam free reign, but block the Bible at every turn.

meximonk

Star
However, I should add that they (the Illuminati) ultimately plan to pit Islam & Judeo/Christianity against one another in the Third World War. They ultimately hate both (despite being their own creations) because both Faiths still allude to Monotheism.

John K

Established
The answer is yes and no. Well, it was possible is more accurate.

There was a time when demons would go up to the heavens, listen to the angels, hear divine decree, then come back and relay that information to the fortune teller. This is how man tells the future, all of it is working with demons.

For the most part the Almighty put a stop to this, he mentions it in Surah Mulk.

Today there are far less traveling up to the heavens.

The thing is these entities hate mankind. They will give you 1 truth and mix it with 99 lies. Nostradamus is a perfect example here. He made ALOT of predictions. Most of them were Wrong, but since he got a few right, many find him credible even today.

My point is no one knows the future but the Almighty alone. Anyone claiming otherwise removes their own credibility.

Well, It's makes sense that demons comunicate somes truths and somes lies. If they hate us, they will do their best effort to conduct us in the wrong path.

And what do you think about know the future through angels? or are they demons in disguise?
for example the case of Joan of Arc who received visions of the archangel Michael.

John K

Established
However, I should add that they (the Illuminati) ultimately plan to pit Islam & Judeo/Christianity against one another in the Third World War. They ultimately hate both (despite being their own creations) because both Faiths still allude to Monotheism.

I have the same hypothesis... actually, that's the job of demons : make fight humans each other and conduct us in the wrong path.
So we can establish a relation between the illuminati and demons??

btw: Baba Vanga predicted a war between Muslim and France in the next years...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baba_Vanga

we will see. Hope not! : s

meximonk

Star
I have the same hypothesis... actually, that's the job of demons : make fight humans each other and conduct us in the wrong path.
So we can establish a relation between the illuminati and demons??

btw: Baba Vanga predicted a war between Muslim and France in the next years...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baba_Vanga

we will see. Hope not! : s
Yup.

"12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."
-Ephesians 6:12 (KJV)

Daze

Superstar
Well, It's makes sense that demons comunicate somes truths and somes lies. If they hate us, they will do their best effort to conduct us in the wrong path.

And what do you think about know the future through angels? or are they demons in disguise?
for example the case of Joan of Arc who received visions of the archangel Michael.
Like i said, only the Creator knows the future. Anyone else is most likely lying.

The rare individual to get a prophetic dream / vision would be too hard for people like me and you to verify. Especially amongst a sea of liars living in an age of deception. Personally i avoid everyone who thinks they know whats gonna happen tomorrow.

.It's also the same reason why they love the Qu'ran so much. It's one of their books. They give Islam free reign
Infinitely ignorant.

Daze

Superstar
@Daze what of people who may temporarily be "gifted" prophetic visions...are those people just possessed by demons/djinn/aliens?
2 kinds of people receive revelation. Prophets and Awliya. There are no more prophets, with the exception of Jesus returning there will be no more prophets. So a prophetic dream isn't worth discussing because none today can have them.

The other group, Awilya's, (friends of the Creator in English) can receive revelation in dreams. Obviously these are very pious people. Generally they see things that benefit them personally, not something worth sharing on a global scale, such as "aliens are coming".

The problem with the second group is you are not able to read a mans heart. You can't possibly know if he is a friend of the Creator. The truth is most wali's don't know it themselves.

While someone might pray and fast constantly on the outside, he might be doing it only for the people to praise him. Only the Creator can read the heart. We have no idea whats going through someones head. Like i said earlier.. I try to avoid those who think they know whats happening tomorrow.