Eat the rich movement?

Lisa

Superstar
I know his messages to humanity and your way of thinking about refugees, poor people contradict everything he preached. He was for humanity, whereas you’re completely against it. Pretty sad and stop derailing threads when you don’t have to contribute anything useful.
As far as I know anyone can come and give their opinion in a thread. My opinion in this one is its about jealousy of the rich and I’m right about that. I don’t think that God would condone jealousy at all..so...

Lisa

Superstar
And what jesus say about the injustices and hunger that poor people experience?
Does God condone jealousy is what I would ask you...which is something we maybe should get to in this thread...if you want to bring up old grievances in another thread..you should move there.

Haich

Superstar
Does God condone jealousy is what I would ask you...which is something we maybe should get to in this thread...if you want to bring up old grievances in another thread..you should move there.
Why are you answering my question with a question?

Thick as a post you are, honestly.

Lisa

Superstar
You thought wrong.

So are you going to answer my question? What would jesus do to help the poor?

And with regards to jealously, I don't think it's a matter of jealousy at all. Just a basic right and anger at the lack of said right to have access to food, shelter and warmth.
I think Jesus would tell the poor...
Matthew‬ ‭11:28-30‬ ‭
Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and YOU WILL FIND REST FOR YOUR SOULS. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.
‭‭
I think instead of railing at the rich..one should be thankful for what they have and rely upon God for their needs...one would find out that He is good at providing for them.

Lisa

Superstar
No no, in colloquial language you don’t use „ne“. They skip many words when speaking :)
Could be...I spent some time learning french a few years back and I know we didn’t get into the slang of things. I only remember a few phrases. Which is too bad, because I could read French really well..should have kept that up.

illuminatimess

Veteran
Could be...I spent some time learning french a few years back and I know we didn’t get into the slang of things. I only remember a few phrases. Which is too bad, because I could read French really well..should have kept that up.
Keep it up, it’s a beautiful language!

Haich

Superstar
I think Jesus would tell the poor...
Matthew‬ ‭11:28-30‬ ‭
Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and YOU WILL FIND REST FOR YOUR SOULS. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.
‭‭
I think instead of railing at the rich..one should be thankful for what they have and rely upon God for their needs...one would find out that He is good at providing for them.
I should have been more specific, what actual physical things do you think he would do for the poor to help them?

If you don't like hypothetical qs, what did he actually do for the poor during his time on earth?

You know what, I actually agree that we should be grateful for any little thing that comes our way which aids us. Gratitude is definitely missing from many of us, me included. But I guess my points are about people who have nothing...eat every few days or rely on handouts so have no real means of living...

Lisa

Superstar
Keep it up, it’s a beautiful language!
It really is..however try as I might..I can’t really understand it when it’s spoken..that and there is no one around here to speak in French with is why I quit.

illuminatimess

Veteran
It really is..however try as I might..I can’t really understand it when it’s spoken..that and there is no one around here to speak in French with is why I quit.
Yeah, that’s true. Very difficult if you don’t have anyone to speak it with.

Lisa

Superstar
I should have been more specific, what actual physical things do you think he would do for the poor to help them?

If you don't like hypothetical qs, what did he actually do for the poor during his time on earth?

You know what, I actually agree that we should be grateful for any little thing that comes our way which aids us. Gratitude is definitely missing from many of us, me included. But I guess my points are about people who have nothing...eat every few days or rely on handouts so have no real means of living...
Ya, Idk what God would do to help people..it would be purely hypothetical to come up with anything and I don’t do that.

You tell me what Jesus did for the poor...scripture please.

I have a sign in my kitchen that says cultivate the habit of being grateful..it is a habit isn’t it? Once you start being grateful for what you have..the jealousy issue goes away.

I guess we would have to get to the root of why people have nothing and rely on handouts..something that we could do if we were honest about it...Not everyone just has things happen to them that they can’t control or aren’t a part of the problem...