Earth, Wind & Fire Documentary

MagneticHuman

Veteran
First of all. Music is definitely a major tool used to socially program humanity.

In a dual construct (good/evil) every tool (everything) can be used to set you free or to prison you even more. One man's meat is another man's poison. It is up to you to learn how to use the tools available to you.

The music of Earth Wind & Fire definitely help me raise my spirit closer to freedom. "Heavy metal" music maybe not so much. Kind of obvious that heavy metals may weigh you down? But even this kind of music have learned me a thing or two about divinity.

Your feelings is a very important tool for navigating this human experience. Learn how to trust your own feelings. Don't let anybodys limiting (heavy) view convince you their feelings trumps yours. God flows through everything. Something more than others.

How do you become whole/holy? By integrating and ascending both good and evil? By learning how to spot the light/God in all people, all religions, all music?

How do you get the ears to hear and the eyes to see and the feelings to trust? By protecting and hiding yourself away from parts of God's creation?

MagneticHuman

Veteran
And by the way. The cover art from their albums fills me with peace and harmony. True art from the he(art).

OceanWaves

Established
First of all. Music is definitely a major tool used to socially program humanity.

In a dual construct (good/evil) every tool (everything) can be used to set you free or to prison you even more. One man's meat is another man's poison. It is up to you to learn how to use the tools available to you.

The music of Earth Wind & Fire definitely help me raise my spirit closer to freedom. "Heavy metal" music maybe not so much. Kind of obvious that heavy metals may weigh you down? But even this kind of music have learned me a thing or two about divinity.

Your feelings is a very important tool for navigating this human experience. Learn how to trust your own feelings. Don't let anybodys limiting (heavy) view convince you their feelings trumps yours. God flows through everything. Something more than others.

How do you become whole/holy? By integrating and ascending both good and evil? By learning how to spot the light/God in all people, all religions, all music?

How do you get the ears to hear and the eyes to see and the feelings to trust? By protecting and hiding yourself away from parts of God's creation?
You obviously have to make your own decisions as to what music you feed yourself. All I can do is expose the works of darkness as scripture says to do.

As for trusting your feelings, that is not biblical, so that's not advised for those who believe in following the bible.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Very interesting documentary. I don't agree with everything that was said in it, but I think they're right about Earth, Wind & Fire.

Good information @OceanWaves !

I have to say, I really found myself agreeing with a lot of what that video said about music.

I had recently made myself a workout Spotify playlist of old high school and college songs that reminded me of being that age. Great tunes... then I thought about the lyrics...

p.s. I have just deleted a whole lot of them including “This Corrosion” by the Sisters of Mercy. I felt really disappointed as I had no “Christian equivalent”.

And then I came across a band who an old flat mate had mentioned to me years ago, and I had a listen...

Last edited:

OceanWaves

Established
Good information @OceanWaves !

I have to say, I really found myself agreeing with a lot of what that video said about music.

I had recently made myself a workout Spotify playlist of old high school and college songs that reminded me of being that age. Great tunes... then I thought about the lyrics...

p.s. I have just deleted a whole lot of them including “This Corrosion” by the Sisters of Mercy. I felt really disappointed as I had no “Christian equivalent”.

And then I came across a band who an old flat mate had mentioned to me years ago, and I had a listen...

Thanks. I'm glad you found the information helpful.