Early Followers of Christ believed in Reincarnation

Phithx

Veteran
You believe that these people are the Chosen? (British Monarchy)
How is it possible to arrive at that conclusion having read this about them?

The whole of true Israel was chosen, but they've mostly un-chosen themselves, by their own actions.

King of kings' Bible Matthew
8:11 And I say unto you, That many shall come from the East and West, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in The Kingdom of heaven.
8:12 But many of the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Phithx

Veteran
Please give a link to a review of "King of King's bible".

It can be as simple as a link to Wikipedia. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_James_Version

One condition : it MUST be from a NON Jahtruth believer's website.

Thanks in advance.
Go and take down the malicious slander you shared with Dusty about JAH on the 27th July 2019.

Then apply the below to the King of kings' Bible when you read It yourself, but, from what I know, it won't work until you do the above, and then repent and humble yourself, and come with an open mind.

You don't need anyone from this planet between you and Father. That's what the torn veil at the Crucifixion means: direct access to the Holy of Holies: Father.

The Way home or face The Fire - from the forward:

"Whilst reading this Book, as when reading any of the Guardian Of Divinity’s Books, you must ask Him to interpret it correctly for you, as you are reading it, and listen for His telepathic enlightenment. If not, you will have Satan confusing you into misinterpreting it. Ask the Lord to interpret it for you, in preference to ANY human+being, except me."

Last edited:
Reincarnation is not a Christian doctrine.
It's not a Catholic doctrine; as the very idea was determined to be anathema to them since this belief completely erodes the power (complete) that the Catholic pope and clergy/church could otherwise be able to exercise over the minds of the people that they kept in the dark (and thereby gain access to acquiring their material wealth).

A lot got changed back to what it should have been during the Reformation, but the return of the doctrine of reincarnation (as used to be taught and believed by the early followers of Christ's Teaching) was not one of the things that changed.

So, now, according to churchianity's beliefs, all people only ever get ONE single chance to get it right and go to heaven, or else they go to hell and burn (forever) and that the only chance for you or anyone else of going to heaven, is by going through them (so, ...you better submit to them and also pay/"bequeath" to them what you owned - "protection money" - like the Mafia).

Last edited:
“Christian” reincarnation has to get past Hebrews 9:27.
Easy:

You live as a man (or woman), you (your human body - i.e your "self") dies. You float out of your body, and in a flash, off you go on to Judgment, where you are given the experience known as a "life review" (in Paradise), showing you everything you did, what you got right, what you got wrong, and what you learned etc. from your just past lifetime.

You hear the outcome of the Court (perhaps, along the lines of) :"You learned some, but there is more you need to learn before you can be allowed to stay here for good (or go home) and there is still time left, so We are sending you back."

You wake up, and lo an behold. You are back on earth, in a baby crib, a new man, with new parents, new house, new country, etc. all new. A new life awaits you, a new beginning, a fresh start, with new opportunities and conditions to be able to grow, and learn the remaining lessons that you still need to learn to get right, before you can be allowed to go back home (to heaven, where people live forever).

Live, die, rinse, repeat.. (until you either get it right by having learned enough to be able to be allowed to go home, or run out of time)

Last edited:

Glad 2 know

Veteran
Perhaps people get reincarnation confused with Resurrection?
Life is too beautiful and enjoyable to give up. I'm sure whoever created the idea of reincarnation couldn't bear the thought to just stop living. To make themselves feel better they created this concept of the continuation of life after death.

Because God's original purpose was for man to live forever, his purpose has not changed. God can and will do away with death. 1 Corinthians 15:54,55
In the future Yahweh will bring people back from the dead, no matter where they died. Revelation 20:13

Even though Jesus himself was resurrected, Lazarus, the Nain's widow's son, the daughter of Jairus, among others Some people still didn't believe in resurrection.

If personally find reincarnation confusing and it doesn't make sense. According to this teaching, how many times can a person's spirit live on?
The Bible's very clear. There's Nothing else going on after death. The life or "spirit" is out of the body, not a ghost, the life the body had is snuffed out, gone. Then people are dead until Yahweh and Jesus say it's time to come back to life and then be judged. Not confusing, very simple. The way God wants things to be.

Lisa

Superstar
An Angel confirms it:

Then an angel of the Lord appeared to him, standing at the right side of the altar of incense. When Zechariah saw him, he was startled and was gripped with fear. But the angel said to him: “Do not be afraid, Zechariah; your prayer has been heard. Your wife Elizabeth will bear you a son, and you are to call him John. He will be a joy and delight to you, and many will rejoice because of his birth, for he will be great in the sight of the Lord. He is never to take wine or other fermented drink, and he will be filled with the Holy Spirit even before he is born. He will bring back many of the people of Israel to the Lord their God. And he will go on before the Lord, in the spirit and power of Elijah, to turn the hearts of the parents to their children and the disobedient to the wisdom of the righteous—to make ready a people prepared for the Lord.”
- Luke 1:11-17

Jesus confirms it a second time, even more explicitly:

And His disciples asked Him, saying, "Why then do the scribes say that Elijah must come first?" Jesus answered and said to them, "Indeed, Elijah truly is coming first and will restore all things. But I say to you that Elijah has come already, and they did not know him but did to him whatever they wished. Likewise the Son of Man is also about to suffer at their hands." Then the disciples understood that He spoke to them of John the Baptist.
- Matthew 17:10-13

Whether or not Elijah died is completely irrelevant, when John the Baptist himself had a miraculous birth.
And as the ending of Malachi 4 states:

“Remember the law of my servant Moses, the decrees and laws I gave him at Horeb for all Israel. “See, I will send the prophet Elijah to you before that great and dreadful day of the Lord comes. He will turn the hearts of the parents to their children, and the hearts of the children to their parents; or else I will come and strike the land with total destruction.”
- Malachi 4:4-6
In the spirit and power of Elijah doesn’t mean that it’s the reincarnation of Elijah.
And ya, it does make a difference that Elijah didn’t die...how can one be reincarnated I’d they didn’t die?
Reincarnation-rebirth in new bodies or forms of life; especially : a rebirth of a soul in a new human body.

The Bible doesn’t talk about reincarnation because it’s not what happens. People die and they will be brought back at the white throne judgement...not as someone else but as themselves. Reincarnation is another false theory that has no basis in the Bible.

Phithx

Veteran
Perhaps people get reincarnation confused with Resurrection?
Life is too beautiful and enjoyable to give up. I'm sure whoever created the idea of reincarnation couldn't bear the thought to just stop living. To make themselves feel better they created this concept of the continuation of life after death.

Because God's original purpose was for man to live forever, his purpose has not changed. God can and will do away with death. 1 Corinthians 15:54,55
In the future Yahweh will bring people back from the dead, no matter where they died. Revelation 20:13

Even though Jesus himself was resurrected, Lazarus, the Nain's widow's son, the daughter of Jairus, among others Some people still didn't believe in resurrection.

If personally find reincarnation confusing and it doesn't make sense. According to this teaching, how many times can a person's spirit live on?
The Bible's very clear. There's Nothing else going on after death. The life or "spirit" is out of the body, not a ghost, the life the body had is snuffed out, gone. Then people are dead until Yahweh and Jesus say it's time to come back to life and then be judged. Not confusing, very simple. The way God wants things to be.
Have a look at this really nice movie, then come back, and we'll talk further if you like.

Defending your life https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0101698/

A Freeman

Superstar
From the article "Reincarnation Is An Irrefutable Fact"

The most important words in all of Scripture may be found in the Gospel of John, chapter 3, where Christ-Jesus said the following:-

John 3:3-13
3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born from above, he cannot SEE the Kingdom of God.
3:4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?
3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water (human) and then is born (later) from above as his spirit-"Being" (his REAL self which is NOT human), he can NOT enter into the Kingdom of God (Who is a Spirit-"Being").
3:6 That which is born of the flesh is human; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit (a spirit-"Being") - (a human+Being).
3:7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.
3:8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and where it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.
3:9 Nicodemus answered and said unto him, How can these things be? (How can I not be human?)
3:10 Jesus answered and said unto him, Art thou a teacher of Israel, and knowest not these things?
3:11 Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen; and ye receive not our witness.
3:12 If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you [of] heavenly (spirit) things?
3:13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, [even] the Son of Man which is from heaven.

The reason these words are the most important should be self-evident; if one cannot “see” the Kingdom of God then they have absolutely no hope of entering it.

Christianity (Matt. 15:14) wrongly teaches people they are humans that have a soul, which is exactly backwards and thus totally illogical. If we are not the Soul, then what passes on? As everyone should well know, all human existence ends with human death, so if someone is “only human”, then there is no life after death, as human death is a certainty.

The TRUTH is we are spiritual-Beings (Souls) incarnated inside human-animal bodies exactly as God has told us (Gen. 2:7). When the human body of a human+Being dies, the spirit-Being (Soul) is simply liberated (“unlocked”) from the body, and is taken to the Astral Plain/Plane, also known as “Paradise” (which is NOT heaven – see John 3:13 above) to be told the plain truth about its most recent incarnation, as described above.

After our life review, the knowledge of evil that has been accumulated during the most recent incarnation is erased, and we are then sent back, with the cumulative knowledge of good that we've learned through ALL our previous incarnations. That way each Soul is in the exact place it has earned a right to be, in eternal time. Perfect divine justice.

Is there any physical evidence of this? Absolutely. There are numerous accounts of people having similar out of body experiences, particularly “NDEs” (near-death experiences). One book on this subject for those who may be interested: “Return from Death: An Exploration of the Near-death Experience” by Margot Grey.

For someone to be born again from above, as their TRUE, spiritual “self”, something must die first. And that something that must die is the human “self” with its self-will. This was exemplified on the cross, when the human body of Jesus, that Christ (the Spirit-Being) was incarnating, was crucified and physically died. We know Christ did not die on the cross because of the resurrection. Father had to physically show us that there is spiritual LIFE after human death, by resurrecting the body of Jesus, and even after that, and all Christ had to suffer to get that point across, people STILL don't get it.

Revelation 28:10-12
28:10 For the body is mortal and will decay, but the spirit is eternal and knows not death.
28:11 All will come upon the Earth a hundred, hundred times (Enoch 90:1;John 9:2), and still will the spirit be raised by the Father.
28:12 For the sign of the resurrection of the Son is the sign of the Life Eternal.

The “first death” that must take place is the death of the “self”, referenced in the following verses.

Hebrews 9:27-28
9:27 And as it is appointed unto (the "Self" of) men once to die, but then after this the Judgment:
9:28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

So how is Christ (the Spirit-Being), Who became a man (the Word was made flesh – John 1:14) going to appear a SECOND TIME?

REINCARNATION

2000 years ago, Christ (God's Eldest Son) incarnated Jesus (the son of Mary's body), becoming the human+Being known as Jesus+Christ. Jesus died on the cross, and that body is long-gone, but Christ is SURELY alive today. He is in fact REINCARNATED in a NEW human body from Joseph-Ephraim (Gen. 49:10, 22-26) with a NEW NAME (Rev. 2:17 ,3:12, 19:12), exactly as prophesied and promised to His disciples.

Christ also told His disciples, i.e. those that keep Christ's sayings and DO them, to crucify their “selves” DAILY, and that some of them wouldn't “taste death” until they saw Him again, during His SECOND Coming. Clearly the term “death” does not always refer to the physical death of the human body, or Christ could not have made the following statements:

Matthew 16:24-28
16:24 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any [man] will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.
16:25 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.
16:26 For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?
16:27 For the Son of Man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his WORKS.
16:28 Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste death(of the "Self"), TILL they see the Son of Man coming in his Kingdom.

Luke 9:23-27
9:23 And he said to [them] all, If any [man] will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me.
9:24 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: but whosoever will lose his life for my sake, the same shall save it.
9:25 For what is a man advantaged, if he gain the whole world, and lose himself, or be cast away?
9:26 For whosoever shall be ashamed of me and of my words, of him shall the Son of Man be ashamed, when he shall come in his own glory, and [in his] Father's, and of the holy angels.
9:27 But I tell you of a TRUTH, there be some standing here, which shall not taste death (of the "Self"), TILL they see the Kingdom of God.

Christ obviously did NOT mean that the human bodies His Disciples were using 2000 years ago wouldn't die. What possible reason would there be for them to live in the same bodies for 2000 years only to die at their first glance of the Kingdom of God? There is NO DOUBT Christ was referring to the death of the “self”, because it is the “self” that MUST be overcome and put to death for someone to be born AGAIN from above, and ONLY by being reborn as one's true, spiritual self [realizing the TRUTH that you are a spirit-Being (Soul) temporarily “locked” inside a human-animal body] can one “see” the Kingdom of God, which is the REAL, spiritual world that is within you and without you (Thom. 1:6). Unseen by human eyes.

Likewise, taking up one's cross and crucifying one's “self” DAILY cannot possibly mean killing the human body, as that can only be done once. It should therefore be self-evident the reference is to the death of the “self”, where all selfishness dies (Gal. 2:20) and the sole/soul desire is to serve the greater, common good. Just as Christ exemplified by giving His human life for the good of us all.

Christ said “But I tell you of a truth, there be some standing here, which shall not taste death (of the "Self"), till they see the Kingdom of God”, so Hebrews 9:27 cannot possibly mean we only live one human life, or it would be calling Christ a liar (NOT wise – Isa. 5:20-21, John 14:6).

Any reference to “death” therefore MUST be taken in context, as it doesn't always, or even usually, refer to physical death. Please see a few examples below.

John 5:24-25
5:24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and liveth by Him that sent me, hath Everlasting Life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from "death" unto Life.
5:25 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the "dead" shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall Live.

John 11:25-26
11:25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the Life: he that believeth me, though he were "Dead" (under God's death sentence for treason - Rev. 12:7-9;Matt. 8:22;Luke 9:55), yet shall he Live (be pardoned):
11:26 And whosoever Liveth and believeth me shall never die. Believest thou this?

Matthew 8:22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the "Dead" (those under God's death sentence for treason - Rev. 12:7-9; Luke 9:55) bury their dead.

John 21:21-23
21:21 Peter seeing him saith to Jesus, Lord, and what [shall] this man [do]?
21:22 Jesus saith unto him, If I will that he (also) tarry till I come, what [is that] to thee? follow thou me.
21:23 Then went this saying abroad among the brethren, that that disciple should not die: yet Jesus said not unto him, He shall not die; but, If I will that he tarry till I come, what [is that] to thee?

There are also references in Revelation to the “second death”, which is the death of the Soul (the REAL you, the spirit-Being within), when it is cast into The Fire (on Judgement Day – see Mal. 4).

Revelation 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of "Fire". This is the second death.

Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and ALL LIARS, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with Fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Revelation 2:11 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh* shall not be hurt of the second death (the Fire).

*overcometh his own ego “self” by learning to destroy it/put it to death

Revelation 20:6 Blessed and holy [is] he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be channels of God and of Christ (Gal. 1:10), and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Being born again from above (John 3:3), resurrected from the “dead”, i.e. those under God's death sentence for treason (Rev. 12:7-9, Deut. 28:15-68), is the first resurrection. There can be no first resurrection without a “first death”. And the first death is achieved by putting the human (flesh/carnal mind), and all of its selfish desires (its own will) under subjection to the spirit-Being within (I Cor. 9:27), which is the ONLY Way to become a channel for God and actually DO His Will (Rom. 8:5-8).

JoChris

Superstar
Go and take down the malicious slander you shared about JAH.

Then apply the below to the King of kings' Bible when you read It yourself, but, from what I know, it won't work until you do the above, and then repent and humble yourself, and come with an open mind.

You don't need anyone from this planet between you and Father. That's what the torn veil at the Crucifixion means: direct access to the Holy of Holies: Father.

The Way home or face The Fire - from the forward:

"Whilst reading this Book, as when reading any of the Guardian Of Divinity’s Books, you must ask Him to interpret it correctly for you, as you are reading it, and listen for His telepathic enlightenment. If not, you will have Satan confusing you into misinterpreting it. Ask the Lord to interpret it for you, in preference to ANY human+being, except me."
malicious
  • adj.
    Having the nature of or resulting from malice; deliberately harmful; spiteful.
  • adj.
    Done with malice.
  • Indulging in or feeling malice; harboring ill-will, enmity, or hostility; actively malevolent; malignant in heart: often used in a lighter sense, implying mischievousness with some ill-will.
slander
  • n.
    Oral communication of false and malicious statements that damage the reputation of another.
  • n.
    A false and malicious statement or report about someone.
  • intransitive verb
    To utter a slander about. synonym: malign.
Compare to my original post.
A request for the contributor to provide REPUTABLE sources to support their religious leader's "translation" is not malicious slander.

There are no mentions of King of King's bible on any non-Jahtruth fan club websites/ blogs except perhaps for this forum?

John Anthony Hill has no translation qualifications of any variety or he would present them on his website.

Last edited:

Wigi

Veteran
I think it's strange to see how those who speaks about reincarnation also suscribe to Jahtruth. I'd like to see how they reconcile their concept of reincarnation with hell fire.
After all, what's the purpose of reincarnation when this world is supposed to be temporary? Is it some sort of purgatory?
That makes no sense honestly.

JoChris

Superstar
I think it's strange to see how those who speaks about reincarnation also suscribe to Jahtruth. I'd like to see how they reconcile their concept of reincarnation with hell fire.
After all, what's the purpose of reincarnation when this world is supposed to be temporary? Is it some sort of purgatory?
They make no sense because they believe John Anthony Hill's imagination.

His attempt to blend Christianity, Islam, reincarnation and UFOlogy makes as much sense as this poem:

"One Fine Day in the Middle of the night"

One fine day in the middle of the night
Two dead boys got up to fight
Back to back they faced each other
Drew their swords and shot each other

One was blind and the other couldn't see
So they chose a dummy for a referee
A blind man went to see fair play
A dumb man went to shout "hooray!"

A paralyzed donkey passing by
Kicked the blind man in the eye
Knocked him through a 9 inch wall
Into a dry ditch and drowned them all

A deaf policeman heard the noise
And came to arrest the 2 dead boys
If you don't believe this story's true
Ask the blind man, he saw it, too!

Phithx

Veteran
malicious
  • adj.
    Having the nature of or resulting from malice; deliberately harmful; spiteful.
  • adj.
    Done with malice.
  • Indulging in or feeling malice; harboring ill-will, enmity, or hostility; actively malevolent; malignant in heart: often used in a lighter sense, implying mischievousness with some ill-will.
slander
  • n.
    Oral communication of false and malicious statements that damage the reputation of another.
  • n.
    A false and malicious statement or report about someone.
  • intransitive verb
    To utter a slander about. synonym: malign.
Compare to my original post.
A request for the contributor to provide REPUTABLE sources to support their religious leader's "translation" is not malicious slander.

There are no mentions of King of King's bible on any non-Jahtruth fan club websites/ blogs except perhaps for this forum?

John Anthony Hill has no translation qualifications of any variety or he would present them on his website.
Go back and read again.

And https://deuteronomy4verse2.wordpress.com/2019/05/08/113-graduates-helping-satans-kingdom/

Last edited:
Hi Wigi,
The Way home or face The Fire
11:40 Another way in which religions and priests have been used, by Satan, to fool you all, is with
their stupid story, that, if you are good, in your present human-life, then you will go to heaven; and,
if you are bad, in your present human-life, then you will go to Hell. YOU ARE ALREADY IN
HELL
, and you have been here for thousands of human years. Hell is not a place with flames, and a
man with a fork, and a pointed tail and horns. THIS IS IT! The flames are only on the Last-Day,
HERE, to destroy the evil souls (Matthew 13:36-42, 49-50).
Yes. This is purgatory. We're already in it.
It does actually, it makes perfect sense when you think about it: perpetual human life after death, here on earth, until you either get it right and go home (thereby giving people many chances, not just one chance like the church has told everyone) or you don't, run out of time and end up dying in "The Fire" on the Last Day. Being given many chances, and fresh starts, to be able to learn to get it right, is much more Merciful than people supposedly being given only one chance to get it right, EVER. Don't you think?

5:19 God did not use “Fire”, because that would have destroyed the souls, and He has reserved
“Fire” for the Last-Day, to terminate both the bodies and souls, of those who have not learned to be
good, after thousands of Earth years, and hundreds of human lifetimes, and chances (Luke 20:38 &
John 9:2)(Sura 2:154).

Last edited:
Are we to conclude that the early Christians were unaware of the letter to the Hebrews?

“And as it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgment,”
Hebrews 9:27
On the contrary, more likely they understood it much better than people today. Having much more closely studied and known The Master's Teachings about the body/flesh vs. the spirit/soul -

John
3:6 That which is born of the flesh is human; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit (a spirit-"Being") - (a human+Being).

6:63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the Words (Truth) that I speak unto you, [they] are spirit, and [they] are Life.

Humans (men) die only once. Hence, it is appointed (it is the given nature) of men once to die, then the judgement.

But, if you are nothing more than a human (animal - organic carbon based life-form) that is going to die anyway, then, why is God going to all of this trouble to try and save your soul?

If you are really "only human" and then the human (you?) dies... then how could you at that point still be alive (how could you still be existing) to be able to go on to judgement?

It cannot rationally be making sense to be a Christian while at the same time believing that you are "only human", if you think about it, because the two beliefs are not compatible.

Last edited:

Phithx

Veteran
They make no sense because they believe John Anthony Hill's imagination.

His attempt to blend Christianity, Islam, reincarnation and UFOlogy makes as much sense as this poem:

"One Fine Day in the Middle of the night"

One fine day in the middle of the night
Two dead boys got up to fight
Back to back they faced each other
Drew their swords and shot each other

One was blind and the other couldn't see
So they chose a dummy for a referee
A blind man went to see fair play
A dumb man went to shout "hooray!"

A paralyzed donkey passing by
Kicked the blind man in the eye
Knocked him through a 9 inch wall
Into a dry ditch and drowned them all

A deaf policeman heard the noise
And came to arrest the 2 dead boys
If you don't believe this story's true
Ask the blind man, he saw it, too!
It's natural that humans don't understand reincarnation, and proof that one still thinks of oneself as a human. Only the Being does and can understands it.

The Way home or face The Fire 8:69 Being “born again of the spirit”, means that you must be born again AS your spirit, and STOP thinking of yourself as being a human, and START to think of yourself as being your REAL self - your spirit (soul) - and act accordingly. Whilst-ever you think of yourself as being a human, and think in a human-way, you automatically condemn yourself, to always being a human, until you are executed on the Last-Day.
8:70 You MUST become your spirit (real self) and control the body, and NOT the other way round, where the animal-body controls you.

8:75 Satan will use them, without their knowing or understanding what they are doing, so, you can not blame them, directly, for their words or actions. They will try to advise you, whilst genuinely believing, that they have your best interests, at heart. However, they will be advising you, from a MATERIAL and human point of view, NOT a spiritual point of view, because they do not KNOW about spiritual-matters and God’s magic. They do not KNOW that God is REAL, and they do not know, what you will have already found out, from God Himself, since you started to talk to Him DIRECTLY and properly, and started doing His Will for you.

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
On the contrary, more likely they understood it much better than people today. Having much more closely studied and known The Master's Teachings about the body/flesh vs. the spirit/soul -

John

6:63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the Words (Truth) that I speak unto you, [they] are spirit, and [they] are Life.

Humans (men) die only once. Hence, it is appointed (it is the given nature) of men once to die, then the judgement.

But, if you are nothing more than a human (animal - organic carbon based life-form) that is going to die anyway, then, why is God going to all of this trouble to try and save your soul?

If you are really "only human" and then the human (you?) dies... then how could you at that point still be alive (how could you still be existing) to be able to go on to judgement?

It cannot rationally be making sense to be a Christian while at the same time believing that you are "only human", if you think about it, because the two beliefs are not compatible.
The Bible does indeed teach on Body, Soul and Spirit, but not quite in the way you envisage (which is much closer to Platonic ideas of “Spirit=Good” “Body=Bad”).

Don’t forget that before the Fall, Adam was a tripartite being, complete with a body that God declared “very good”...

Wigi

Veteran
Hello,
you have been here for thousands of human years.
What you say violate this verse :

"For He remembered that they were but flesh, A breath that passes away and does not come again."
Psalms 78:39

Either I believe you or I believe the Bible.

Yes. This is purgatory. We're already in it
Catholics also believe in a purgatory but is it Biblical? Because Jesus clearly explained in a parable that the world doesn't work like that :

“There was a certain rich man who was clothed in purple and fine linen and fared sumptuously every day. So it was that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels to Abraham’s bosom. The rich man also died and was buried. And being in torments in Hades, he lifted up his eyes and saw Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. “Then he cried and said, ‘Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus that he may dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.’ But Abraham said, ‘Son, remember that in your lifetime you received your good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things; but now he is comforted and you are tormented.
Luke 16:19‭, ‬22‭-‬25

By your logic the rich man should have had a second chance, or even a third chance ect ect if he choosed to be a tyrant, a crusader, a dictator, a banker during his 'next lives'.

It does actually, it makes perfect sense when you think about it: perpetual human life after death, here on earth, until you either get it right and go home (thereby giving people many chances, not just one chance like the church has told everyone)
The problem with your reasoning it's that the number of souls that needs to be saved should decrease over time. Yet human population increase so it means that you should also believe that some people enter this world with fewer second chances to be saved before they run out of time?

No it's not biblical and that doesn't make any sense.