Each week I am growing more hate towards the LGBT garbage being pushed upon us.

90sWereBetter

Established
Perhaps not "born that way" in the sense of genetics, but if, say, early childhood trauma/abuse resulted in the same then saying whether it's innate or not is a matter of semantics.

I know some may say that people are choosing to have the feelings/urges, but if an individual has already made up their mind to NOT give in to them, how does it benefit to continue having the feelings? Why would someone choose to have a more difficult life?

There seems to be a gray area between it being a choice and innate.
But behavior is always a choice.
There's no doubt that some of these were... inappropriately touched... as children. There's definitely cases where that occurs.

Myself, personally, I consider homoism to be defined by the practice. I don't care whatever desires pop into a person's head. As far as this topic- the shariah, as with the OT, is concerned with the action. If they engage in the practice, it is a huge sin as well something that merits.... severe legal punishment by the state, as per the law ordained by our Creator.

as far as desires, desires are not a sin. I don't care what desires a person has.

TruthExposer

Established
Your avatar has changed, but your name is the same.

This is you, is it not?

View attachment 96658

Aren't you homosexual yourself? Wasn't this why you hated Islam? What am I missing here, have you had a change of heart?
Maybe you're one of them "gays against groomers"?

Maybe my memory is failing me. But I'm pretty sure the gay issue was your damage against Islam.
Hell nah man, I've never been gay, I'm not into that shit I stated my opinion on islam in that video because that type of worldview is pretty normal in my country, which is of different religion

Zakat

Star
As long as people continue to conflate people's urges/feelings with people's acts and behavior there is no incentive for anyone from the lgbtpq crowd to repent and STOP IT.

If either way they are seen as damaged and as a legitimate object of hate, why stop? Isn't it easier to identify with it completely and claim the victim card?

Just food for thought (not that it matters, since even here people seem to think that there is no distinction).
I think the main issue is belief.

If one truly believes, one will simply not forget how s/he came into this world, via a male and a female, the logically natural way for life to continue is to emulate one's parents and never give in to any form of arrogant defiance as in "I don't want to become like you" for example.

If God Wills me to be like either one of my parents or even both, which I already am physically at least, then who am I to want to humiliate them or something?

I mean, seriously, if somebody is older than one, show a minimum of respect at least!

90sWereBetter

Established
Thou shalt not covet.
I'm talking about the desires that pop into a person's head. if some person through no fault of their own, through no act of their own free will, experiences a desire to commit a sin such as zina (fornication), murder, theft, whatever it is- that in itself is not a sin. but some person who voluntarily is saying in their head "I hate that this person is doing better than me, I want them to lose their car/wife/job/whatever.... out of envy... voluntarily... this is a sin.

Haich

Superstar
There was a time long ago where people just kept their filth in their homes and bedrooms and nobody knew about it. It seems being shameless and ‘unapologetically yourself’ has allowed for every fringe or alternative culture to infiltrate the masses.

I’m genuinely concerned for people who think people who rupture each other’s shit tracts for pleasure are sane and ‘just in love’. Whilst I’m a believer of hate the sin not the sinner, I also don’t appreciate grotesque displays and public admiration for segments of society which are in clear need of therapy and sometimes exorcism.

I think the main issue is belief.

If one truly believes, one will simply not forget how s/he came into this world, via a male and a female, the logically natural way for life to continue is to emulate one's parents and never give in to any form of arrogant defiance as in "I don't want to become like you" for example.

If God Wills me to be like either one of my parents or even both, which I already am physically at least, then who am I to want to humiliate them or something?

I mean, seriously, if somebody is older than one, show a minimum of respect at least!
That is an interesting perspective...

If i am understanding correctly, you are saying that same sex attracted people are that way out of a sense of rebellion/defiance, not wanting to be like their parents?
(Does this apply to the acts or the feelings?)

I had previously read that there is a connection between same sex attraction (unfortunately, the author, as most people conflates feelings and actions) and a failure to bond properly with one's parents...

He did work on something similar to "conversion therapy" type stuff, so hes not pro-degeneracy tho

For many years, Dr. Joseph Nicolosi, Sr. assisted hundreds of clients with their goal to reduce their same-sex attractions and explore their heterosexual potential.

A licensed clinical psychologist, he believed that our bodies tell us who we are, and that our bodies have made us for heterosexuality.

Homosexuality, he believed, is an adaptation to trauma; it is rooted in a same-sex attachment problem that leaves the boy alienated from his masculine nature.
Many men were victims of homosexual sexual abuse. They didn't believe that "gay" could ever describe them. But that childhood experience left them with attractions that they found compelling, although ultimately not satisfying. These feelings interfered with their values, their marriages, and deeply held beliefs.

There are many other factors of childhood that can lead a man down a homosexual path. Some men had a negative experience with women (such as a disempowering mother) that blocked them from being attracted to females. Others failed to make a strong connection with their fathers, and in adulthood, they romanticized maleness.

Still others successfully made the initial bond with their fathers, but the father was not effective enough to protect the boy from the trauma of a “crazy-making” mother; the boy then developed a longing for a salient man to intervene and "rescue" him, which became eroticized as he grew older.
This one is regarding females

Many of these patients had evidently been raised by narcissistic mothers, whose controlling influence attempted to force the fragile, emerging selves of their daughters into an identity that was alien to them. As a result of this disturbed relationship, the daughters, who had been unable to identify with the feminine, developed a severe body-image distortion.

"[M]others," she says, "seemed to use their children as sometimes desperately needed, sometimes desperately repudiated extensions of themselves...When these little girls tried to turn to their fathers, they did not fare much better. Preoccupied with their business deals, the men sporadically paid attention to their daughters, overstimulated them, and then appeared to forget that they were around...These fathers, when they took the time to react at all, responded to their daughters as persons who had to be made over in their own, masculine image."

The mothers are described as immature, emotionally fragile and aloof from the needs of their daughters. They did not treat their daughters as whole and separate persons, but as extensions of themselves who were expected to fulfill the mother's needs,
not their own. In adulthood, their daughters, having been unable to identify with femaleness, sought to repair their defective body images by seeking a sexual partner similar to themselves.

Because they were unable to integrate their sexual organ into their body image, these women typically developed an unconscious denial of gender differences.
When one thinks about homosexuality, one has to realize that a woman's first love-object is most often her mother. In my group of analysands, the wish toward objects was most often for a tender, empathic mother who was visible in the transference. These wishes are at first unconscious, but as treatment progresses, wishes toward significant others become conscious in the transference. These wishes belonged to a very early developmental phase.

Early “castration anxiety” [i.e., fear of the power of the avenging mother] distorts the female body image, resulting in panic states due to the unconscious fear of the annihilation of self and other. Essentially sensuous wishes and needs then become sexualized, sometimes resulting in female homosexuality.
It's a tragedy, but sometimes parents fail their children. And sadly, i see the problem getting worse as people growing up in an increasingly messed up society grow up and have children of their own. Not to mention the societal acceptance of it, and the lack of a "one doesn't have to give in to the feelings" narrarive.

I find it very troubling that in general people are much more bothered by male sodomites than female. It is ALL a sin! Both are equally wrong in the eyes of God.

Why do females get this free pass?

I previously posted in another thread that male sodomites have just about disappeared, but i keep seeing non passing men pretending to be women and female sodomites flaunting their perversion.

Over in my area, it seems that obvious male sodomites have for all intents and purposes disappeared.
However, i have seen way more (non passing, which is how i could tell) men dressed up as women, as well as a huge increase in female sodomites.

Almost every trip to the mall or even the store involves seeing at least one or two men in women's clothes, and several "couples" of female sodomites being obvious. But i have literally not seen any male on male "couples" since the last time i went to a bigger city almost a year ago.

I guess what im wondering is, did most of the male sodomites decide to instead dress up as women?
Anyone else notice this phenomenon?

I found these posts on a different forum.
He's right - to give the females a free pass is part of the female supremacy agenda. The female supremacy agenda says men are disgusting (and unecessary), while women are free to do whatever they want, no consequences.

Perhaps there is a hierarchy for the severity of the sin or of the punishment for it depending in if it's a gay man or a woman. I agree with that.

It makes sense, but it's ultimately up to God and I have no real idea. For all I know it could be equal in His eyes, or even worse for the women.

And we have to look at each of these cases individually. I can point out individual cases of lesbianism that certainly appear to be a lot more morally harmful, even if that may not be the norm in general.

But again, this does not mean we should downplay female homosexuality as if it's harmless. It's a major problem in and of itself and for the tendency to see it as something that's not as big of a deal.

As an analogy, murder is murder. It doesn't matter to me whether a man commits the murder or a woman does. They both murdered someone.

The mind of a lesbian is toxic: "Girls just wanna have fun. We are strong, independent women. Men suck, screw the patriarchy. Women don't need men. Kids are a burden. Who needs family when you've got wine, chocolate, and traveling?"

We can't overlook it and see it as a much lesser evil. This is like how some say they are against the trans stuff, but gays are ok, or they are against the pedo stuff, but trans are ok.

It's a slippery slope. We need to be consistent.

It's a hypocritical double standard, and it also makes us contradict Christian teachings when we go easy on gay women while making the issue all about physicality (butt stuff) rather than spirituality.

Preaching to the choir here, I know, but homosexuality is a sin for both men and women. Women are not supposed to marry or have sex with each other.

The lesbian lifestyle is not some innocent, cute, wholesome portrayal of sunshine and rainbows.

Women are also guilty and what they are doing is disgusting and demonic. This all ties in to the LGBT Agenda. The agenda wants use to give women the free pass.

Look at how tranny men (male to female) are vilified, and rightly so, but we hardly hear anything on a similar level about tranny women (female to male).

Look at how female pedophiles are almost glorified
. "Must have been a lucky guy! His teacher was hot!"

Even the LGBT people themselves go after the men and blame all the gay problems on them. While the men are indeed guilty, the women do not get a free pass!

Maybe, in theory, if there weren't so many lesbian elementary school teachers and lesbian single moms, we wouldn't be seeing such an unnatural, steep rise in gay kids.

The gay agenda may be rooted in a matriarchal, feminine spirit, and a return to patriarchy is what is needed to reverse it.

I know I keep repeating the same thing, so I'll just leave it alone. I think I got my point across.

Im putting the rest of the conversation under spolier tag, just in case someone doesnt want to be exposed to that.

It lacks the "ick" factor you get when buttholes are involved
True, but lesbians do not lack the 'ick factor' - that's an imaginary pass given to gay women. This gets lumped in to fetishizing women because "men are gross".

Lesbians are using dildos and other toys, which can go anywhere. We cannot pretend all they do is hold hands and make out, and there's also women who are bisexual, swingers, etc.

Besides that, these sick gay women are grooming gay male children in their lesbian households/classrooms, giving rise to the 'ick factor' in the first place.

Regardless, the focus shouldn't be overemphasized on the form of intercourse defining whether it's more OK/accepted or not.

It's a deeply spiritual issue. It's about much more than just a mere physical act

Oceanic

Established
There was a time long ago where people just kept their filth in their homes and bedrooms and nobody knew about it. It seems being shameless and ‘unapologetically yourself’ has allowed for every fringe or alternative culture to infiltrate the masses.

I’m genuinely concerned for people who think people who rupture each other’s shit tracts for pleasure are sane and ‘just in love’. Whilst I’m a believer of hate the sin not the sinner, I also don’t appreciate grotesque displays and public admiration for segments of society which are in clear need of therapy and sometimes exorcism.
The "be unapologetically yourself" movement is a road of destruction in some way. Because "being yourself" isn't always a good thing. There is sin embedded in our flesh. You become born again when you have a covenant with God, which most people don't; meaning, them being filled with sin without repentance or shame is by default, a bad thing. At least by Gods definition which I go by.

And the world knows this, that's why it pushed that movement. I say bring back shame. All this excitement in "rebelling" has got us quite literally nowhere.