Dutch Documentary Follows Trump And The Money

Serveto

Star
Here is a recently released Dutch (ZEMBLA Tv) documentary on Donald Trump's rather cozy -if at this point somewhat ill-defined and thus "alleged"- relationship with so called Russian oligarchs, Angolan (blood) diamond merchants, Chabad-Lubavitchers, shady Hong Kong investment firms, dodgy arms merchants and other actors in the shadow box.

While watching, I was reminded of the bumper sticker which says:

"The meek may inherit the Earth, but they will never obtain the mineral rights."

Last edited:

Kung Fu

Superstar
Just finished with the documentary.

It's highly logical to believe that Trump did receive monetary backing among other favours from Russians. I don't believe it was Trump's superb business skills that allowed him to bounce back after his multiple bankruptcies. I'm almost certain in my beliefs that he received "help" from "shady" sources. However, I'm not surprised at his decision to take money from the Russians and in a way "owe" them. After all the Jews didn't want to give it to him so he went and got it elsewhere.

Though I'm not surprised in the decisions that he made after his bankruptcies all this does prove that he is a liar and liars can't be trusted, not that I ever did trust, him to begin with.

Serveto

Star
I edited my above op to link to Part II of the documentary. In that part, Trump's relationship with, especially, billionaire diamond merchant Lev Leviev is explored in more detail, as are some of Mr. Leviev's political and other aspirations and alliances. Leviev, according to online biographies, is an Israeli, though, as the documentary points out, he seems to have significant links to Russia.

Last edited:
I edited my above op to link to Part II of the documentary. In that part, Trump's relationship with, especially, billionaire diamond merchant Lev Leviev is explored in more detail, as are some of Mr. Leviev's political and other aspirations and alliances. Leviev, according to online biographies, is an Israeli, though, as the documentary points out, he seems to have significant links to Russia.
I saw this in my tweet messages this morning, too: Trump revealed highly classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador. I'm with Serendipity on this one. I'll watch it on the weekend - thanks!

SkepticCat

Veteran
Though I'm not surprised in the decisions that he made after his bankruptcies all this does prove that he is a liar and liars can't be trusted, not that I ever did trust, him to begin with.
This is the single most amazing thing to me; the people who is seriousness trusted (or even still trust!) the man. Between Trump, Katy Perry and the various phony crisis actor shows they're putting out the US now resembles something straight out of a cartoon. Wait...

Ordo ab Chao. Great job, America, let the Luciferian world order commence.