Drone Delivery?

I just read an article on Natural News about how Walmart is increasing their drone Delivery. I don't see how drone Delivery is even legal. Who wants a bunch of these things flying around in the air? At any time you could be hit by one. Plus they could freak out birds and other wild life. And they are another invasion of privacy since they carry cameras on them.

Lurking009

Veteran
I just read an article on Natural News about how Walmart is increasing their drone Delivery. I don't see how drone Delivery is even legal. Who wants a bunch of these things flying around in the air? At any time you could be hit by one. Plus they could freak out birds and other wild life. And they are another invasion of privacy since they carry cameras on them.
I said the exact same thing to others who thought it was "like... sooo cool". They could not think past the cool part. I also foresee accidents, noise pollution, collisions, privacy issues. And who wants to turn over our natural open space to walmart and amazon.

I wouldn't be surprised if they start trying to send Covid test kits or even do it yourself vaccines by drones.

Lurking009

Veteran
I wouldn't be surprised if they start trying to send Covid test kits or even do it yourself vaccines by drones.
Good point, I hadn't thought of that. And of course the drone will wait as you test or vaccinate in front of it for proof. Yep, drones are a very bad and this needs some sort of lawsuit to determine who owns the space around houses, streets, etc. Amazon and walmart can't just claim it theirs, I would hope.