Drake & Underage Teen Girls

Swiftturtle

Established
C721BA74-24A0-4125-AD94-B54D6CCFE7A0.jpeg
Hailey Baldwin, Kylie Jenner, Millie Bobby Brown...
I’d see bits about this on CDAN, but I didn’t realize how many episodes of ‘To Catch a Predator’ he could’ve been on if he didn’t get the celebrity free pass... “I’m gonna tell my kids this was R. Kelly”
I just want to know if he’s going to get away with it. Hollywood’s ‘time’s up’ pins are mighty rusty already...
https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/search?q=Drake&updated-max=2009-03-19T10:56:00-07:00&max-results=8&start=24&by-date=false&token=Cjb_AL_SroxgAP8A_wD___73grlxuf__v5zMyMzPxs7Iy8XHxs3Px8bPy8nMzsjGy8rOzsfG__4QGCEHUmzeQQSOblAAWgsJ3PA1fWpK474QA2DB6cykBA==&m=0

https://www.narcity.com/gossip/drake-has-been-texting-14-year-old-millie-bobby-brown-about-dating-advice-and-its-kinda-weird

https://www.thedailybeast.com/disturbing-video-of-drake-fondling-and-kissing-17-year-old-girl-surfaces

Swiftturtle

Established
Oh, and Eilish, of course. He just dragnets Hollywood I guess... the comments talk about the girls that aren’t famous that he’s accused of grooming, too...
He also produces Euphoria- the HBO ‘teen’ show that’s so dark & explicit that they had to “cut down the number of guys shown in locker room full frontal from 80+ guys to 20+“ and a some rapper quit his role on the show. Totally normal for HBO to say ‘too much’... Jesus, help.

cadiz

Star
yes, Drake is a creep texting these underage girls
he is acting like he is their "friend" but how did he get their numbers in the first place?

Billie Eilsih looks like the typical emo girl, can't see what her and Drake talk about or have in common
and Millie Bobby Brown was a child when she became famous.

And I saw a few episodes of the Euphoria show....it's very dark and sexual. Every teen is a drug addict or a whore (nothing new)

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Yes, this has been exposed in some hip-hop (actually hes labeled as an "urban artist) circles for a while, but the upper echelons of the entertainment industry may have known longer. Im glad CDAN is hitting up the topic because just as with most of the ped-celebs that came before him, no matter how out of control his behavior seems, it doesn't even get a mention in the MSM.

Awoken2

Superstar
View attachment 29299
Hailey Baldwin, Kylie Jenner, Millie Bobby Brown...
I’d see bits about this on CDAN, but I didn’t realize how many episodes of ‘To Catch a Predator’ he could’ve been on if he didn’t get the celebrity free pass... “I’m gonna tell my kids this was R. Kelly”
I just want to know if he’s going to get away with it. Hollywood’s ‘time’s up’ pins are mighty rusty already...
https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/search?q=Drake&updated-max=2009-03-19T10:56:00-07:00&max-results=8&start=24&by-date=false&token=Cjb_AL_SroxgAP8A_wD___73grlxuf__v5zMyMzPxs7Iy8XHxs3Px8bPy8nMzsjGy8rOzsfG__4QGCEHUmzeQQSOblAAWgsJ3PA1fWpK474QA2DB6cykBA==&m=0

https://www.narcity.com/gossip/drake-has-been-texting-14-year-old-millie-bobby-brown-about-dating-advice-and-its-kinda-weird

https://www.thedailybeast.com/disturbing-video-of-drake-fondling-and-kissing-17-year-old-girl-surfaces
The most dangerous predators in today's society will all be disguised under the cloak of benevolence. This is currently highlighted here in the UK at the moment with a general election coming up we now have all the politicians on tv promising us the moon on a stick when all they really want is to get their noses in the trough.

Drake was allowed to groom his public with quite a lot of help from his record label. They apparently gave him a million dollars and let him give it away to poor people and good causes....just like those politicians promise they are going to do.

Just watch the video and what you will see is an artist buying his fanbase with record company money. It allows him to get up close and personal in the way of gratuitous hugs with lots of young ladies. I find this quite distasteful and disturbing.

Now for anybody who knows how the music industry works they will be aware that for the majority of artists who sign a record deal with a major label, from the moment the record deal is signed that artist is now property of the record label.A record company will not "give" an artist a dime, they will "advance" an artist money but as we all know there is a big difference between a gift and an advance.

If the record label gifted Drake a million dollars they must have been pretty confident he would be capable of paying it back....surely?

Well you are going to get a lot of admirers if you are kind enough to give away your money to the poor....and Drake now has lots of admirers doesn t he?

Yeah he's a really nice guy.

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
The most dangerous predators in today's society will all be disguised under the cloak of benevolence. This is currently highlighted here in the UK at the moment with a general election coming up we now have all the politicians on tv promising us the moon on a stick when all they really want is to get their noses in the trough.

Drake was allowed to groom his public with quite a lot of help from his record label. They apparently gave him a million dollars and let him give it away to poor people and good causes....just like those politicians promise they are going to do.

Just watch the video and what you will see is an artist buying his fanbase with record company money. It allows him to get up close and personal in the way of gratuitous hugs with lots of young ladies. I find this quite distasteful and disturbing.

Now for anybody who knows how the music industry works they will be aware that for the majority of artists who sign a record deal with a major label, from the moment the record deal is signed that artist is now property of the record label.A record company will not "give" an artist a dime, they will "advance" an artist money but as we all know there is a big difference between a gift and an advance.

If the record label gifted Drake a million dollars they must have been pretty confident he would be capable of paying it back....surely?

Well you are going to get a lot of admirers if you are kind enough to give away your money to the poor....and Drake now has lots of admirers doesn t he?

Yeah he's a really nice guy.

Outstanding post.... I found this to be particularly succinct.... "Drake was allowed to groom his public with quite a lot of help from his record label. They apparently gave him a million dollars and let him give it away to poor people and good causes....just like those politicians promise they are going to do." That is such a powerful point and perspective which I hadn't considered before reading your post.

Awoken2

Superstar
Outstanding post.... I found this to be particularly succinct.... "Drake was allowed to groom his public with quite a lot of help from his record label. They apparently gave him a million dollars and let him give it away to poor people and good causes....just like those politicians promise they are going to do." That is such a powerful point and perspective which I hadn't considered before reading your post.
Those two videos were released on YouTube within a week of eachother so at that particular time he was a pretty good illustration of how some of these artists have one foot in the sand pit and the other in a cess pitt, a good conduit for getting.kids involved in the darker side of life.

That Gods plan video could have been done by Jimny Saville years ago.

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Those two videos were released on YouTube within a week of eachother so at that particular time he was a pretty good illustration of how some of these artists have one foot in the sand pit and the other in a cess pitt, a good conduit for getting.kids involved in the darker side of life.

That Gods work video could have been done by Jimny Saville years ago.
PREACH!