Dr. William Campbell destroyed by Dr. Zakir Naik on scientific errors in the Bible MUST WATCH!!

TokiEl

Superstar
Well I cant watch it and if thats the same guy my fellow Christian Bother floss said was a false teacher I am good, I dont need to watch from the teachers you are getting your ideologies from...
There is nothing false in that clip.

But you don't bother to look... because you just know it all already.

Don't you think homosexual Christians and adulterer Christians and mega rich pastors fleecing the flock Christians etc etc believe what you do ?

They think they are saved because they really really believe in or put all their faith in what Jesus Christ did to atone for their sins.

And so modern Christendom has become a circus of Christian clowns saved sealed and sinning their way into eternal damnation.

God: "Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God." 1 John 3:9

The Devil: You got to give me something to work on here.

God: Alright... "If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us." 1 John 1:8
Most homos are reprobates, so are most evangelical mega church pastors., like John Hagee, Rick Warren, Joel Osteen, etc.

So no, I do NOT believe they really believe the Gospel. They love money & fame & power & pleasure more than anything else.

So you do not believe 1 John 1:8?

JoChris

Superstar
Tokei, do you realise you may be putting "faith only" Christians in the same box as "intellectual assent" wanna-be Christians?
Short articles: https://gracethrufaith.com/ask-a-bible-teacher/intellectual-assent/
https://carm.org/what-is-the-difference-between-real-faith-and-false-faith-regarding-christ

Historical example of head knowledge = faith was sandemanianism. https://www.the-highway.com/sandeman_Haykin.html

I hope the Christians all agree that genuine faith results in changed heart, spiritual obedience and good works because faith is much more than mere head knowledge.

You are right to condemn "Christians" who only act like Christians at church (if they even bother to turn up at all). A true convert will - as a RESULT of their faith in Jesus Christ- eventually do good works and even appear/ feel different to non-believers.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
But men authored the bible, your doctrine comes from men too. ;)
Not to labour the observation but...

Was Muhammad a man?! I have yet to meet a Muslim who does not revere the Qur'an above the mere writings of a man.

There was a time when Muhammad created the Qur'an and before that there was no Qur'an surely? What about the time before the Qur'an existed?

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
How come a man (Mohammad pbuh) brings a book which has not been changed since 1400 years not even a letter WHILE another who you claim was son of god could not bring such a book (instead it has come to 66 books now)
A good question that Kung Fu prompted we with some time ago. You have to question whether the number of attacks on a text is an indication of its greatness as other books you would give less authority to are also extant and well preserved. Given information KF seemed to genuinely believe about the corruption of the Bible, I found out some very interesting things...

https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/the-critical-text-criticized.3461/

Back to the question though - before the Qur'an existed and Muhammad wrote it, what was God saying? Surely, unlike the 66 books which span a huge time period, the Qur'an only came into existence when Muhammad wrote it ~1400 years ago, so what was God saying to the world before that and how?

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
Most homos are reprobates, so are most evangelical mega church pastors., like John Hagee, Rick Warren, Joel Osteen, etc.

So no, I do NOT believe they really believe the Gospel. They love money & fame & power & pleasure more than anything else.
There are a lot of Christians who believe that Jesus Christ paid for all their sins... and so they don't give up homosexuality adultery etc etc. They have faith that since they believe in Him they will be forgiven.

And when somebody tells them that they got to give it up... they point to Bible verses which apparently tells them that it is enough to believe in Jesus Christ. That there is nothing they can do to be saved but to have faith in Him.

They have become experts in finding Bible verses that seem to excuse their sins.

So you do not believe 1 John 1:8?
Why do you never talk about 1 John 3:9 ?

TokiEl

Superstar
Your doctrine should come from the Bible not men.
That man is rightly dividing the written words of God.

I agree with him for i myself have also studied the Bible.

And quite frankly if you don't understand that by now you are not the sharpest tool in the box.

Last edited:

Haich

Superstar
Not to labour the observation but...

Was Muhammad a man?! I have yet to meet a Muslim who does not revere the Qur'an above the mere writings of a man.

There was a time when Muhammad created the Qur'an and before that there was no Qur'an surely? What about the time before the Qur'an existed?
The Qur'an is not the words of Mohammed pbuh, who was illiterate. He was inspired and the Qur'an was revealed to him and at times taught via the angel Gabriel.

You can't claim that all these authors of the bible were inspired by God...other than Jesus of course whom we accept as a prophet of the Creator.

Mohammed didn't create the Qur'an, he was illiterate so unfortunately, your point doesn't stand. Prior to the Qur'an, people followed the word of Jesus pbuh and if i had been born then, I'd he a Christian who followed the prophet Jesus properly, not the Trinitarian mess we have now. This is why we believe the Qur'an was revealed to Mohammed, to correct the slander attributed to him. He was never God and was given these attributes by the Creator, to fulfil his role as the prophet of God.

Islam has an answer to life before Mohammed pbuh. It is you guys who think we only follow Mohammed but actually, you can't be a Muslim unless you follow every single prophet including Jesus.

I should really be asking you, what about life before the bible and Jesus? People didn't accept Jesus as their Lord and their saviour prior, so what happens to those people? What happens to the people of Moses, Noah, Jonah etc...

phipps

Star
How come a man (Mohammad pbuh) brings a book which has not been changed since 1400 years not even a letter WHILE another who you claim was son of god could not bring such a book (instead it has come to 66 books now)
The Bible says, "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:" (2 Timothy 3:16). It is unlike any other religious book. One of the greatest miracles of the Bible is its unity. Just ponder these amazing facts:

The 66 books of the Bible were written:
  1. On three continents.
  2. In three languages.
  3. By about 40 different people (such as kings, shepherds, scientists, attorneys, an army general, fishermen, priests, and a physician)
  4. Over a period of about 1,500 years
  5. On the most controversial subjects
  6. By people who, in most cases, had never met
  7. By authors whose education and background varied greatly

Though it seems totally inconceivable, the 66 books maintain harmony with one another. And even when new concepts on a certain subject are expressed, they do not undermine what other Bible writers say on the same subject.

This is almost too amazing to believe! Ask people who have viewed the same event to give a report of what happened and you’ll discover that their stories will often differ widely and will contradict each other in some way. Yet the Bible, penned by 40 writers over a 1,500-year period, reads as if it was written by one mind. And indeed it was: “Holy men of God spoke as they were moved by the Holy Spirit” (2 Peter 1:21). The Holy Spirit “moved” them all; He is the real Bible author.

Among all the books ever written, the Bible is absolutely unique. Natural explanations fail to account for the supernatural character and origin of Scripture. Jesus Himself quoted from Scripture. He also said the Bible is truth. John 17:17, "Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth." Jesus quoted Scripture as the authority for everything He was teaching.

Haich

Superstar
Yet the Bible, penned by 40 writers over a 1,500-year period, reads as if it was written by one min
But it doesn't, I've posted conflicting verses many times and there has never been a clear response other than 'Jesus was fully man and fully God at the same time'

TokiEl

Superstar
Some more Amazing facts about bible:
1- It was is not written by Jesus
2- It is not written by Jesus's Disciples
3- It is written by those who never met Jesus
4- some of the writers met with Jesus's Disciples for brief hours only
5- each bible has unsolvable contradictions
6- the term trinity is not in the bible
7- Abrahamic Faith is to worship only One True God without any co-equal
8- the trinity was adopted 300 years after Jesus

want some more .... ?

John was an apostle of Jesus and so was Matthew. And Mark was a disciple of the apostle Peter and Luke a disciple of Paul who was made an apostle by the resurrected Jesus Christ himself. You see there is a direct succession from Jesus and His apostles to their discipels and the early church fathers.

Here is the written Name of God in paleo Hebrew pictograph.

Can you count ?

But men authored the bible, your doctrine comes from men too. ;)
Actually, the doctrine comes from God.

True, the ones that put ink to scroll physically penned the Bible, but I am certain those men were used for such by & through God Himself.

Why do I believe that?.....

John 7:
43 So there was a division among the people because of him.

44 And some of them would have taken him; but no man laid hands on him.

45 Then came the officers to the chief priests and Pharisees; and they said unto them, Why have ye not brought him?

46 The officers answered, Never man spake like this man.

...........the same reason as the officers sent to arrest Jesus, but couldn’t do it. I know the Word of God when I hear it.

Haich

Superstar
Actually, the doctrine comes from God.

True, the ones that put ink to scroll physically penned the Bible, but I am certain those men were used for such by & through God Himself.

Why do I believe that?.....

John 7:
43 So there was a division among the people because of him.

44 And some of them would have taken him; but no man laid hands on him.

45 Then came the officers to the chief priests and Pharisees; and they said unto them, Why have ye not brought him?

46 The officers answered, Never man spake like this man.

...........the same reason as the officers sent to arrest Jesus, but couldn’t do it. I know the Word of God when I hear it.
So those verses you've just posted, validate the authenticity of the divinely inspired, authorship of all those anonymous writers?

I can see why faith and belief is an integral component to your religion.

TokiEl

Superstar
So those verses you've just posted, validate the authenticity of the divinely inspired, authorship of all those anonymous writers?

I can see why faith and belief is an integral component to your religion.

2 Timothy 3 12 "Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

14 But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them;

15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works."

phipps

Star
Some more Amazing facts about bible:
1- It was is not written by Jesus
2- It is not written by Jesus's Disciples
3- It is written by those who never met Jesus
4- some of the writers met with Jesus's Disciples for brief hours only
5- each bible has unsolvable contradictions
6- the term trinity is not in the bible
7- Abrahamic Faith is to worship only One True God without any co-equal
8- the trinity was adopted 300 years after Jesus

want some more .... ?
1. Of course Jesus didn't write the Bible. He didn't have to. He inspired the writers of the Bible all through the ages, that is why the Bible is in complete untiy from Genesis to Revelation. In fact the Bible says He is the Word. John 1:1-5, "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life; and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not." John 1:14, "And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth."

2. By disciple I assume you mean the original twelve who were with Jesus during His earthly mission. Matthew was a disciple and wrote the gospel of Matthew and John who was a disciple too wrote The Gospel of John, First John, Second John, Third John and The Book of Revelation. These are all books in the Bible.

3. You don't have to meet Jesus to know Him. If you accept Him as your personal saviour, follow His commandments, study the Word, we will find Jesus and we will know Him.

4. Again, you don't have to meet anyone who knows Jesus or Jesus physically to get to know Him. Its a great privilege to meet Him but most people do not have to, not in the flesh anyway. We can meet Him spiritually if we open out hearts to Him. Judas met Jesus and walked with Him during most of His earthly mission and still betrayed Him. He was with God and still did not believe. We can get to know Jesus personally without ever meeting Him in the flesh. The story of the apostle Thomas teaches us that. After Jesus died he appeared to the apostles but Thomas was not with them. The apostles told him they'd seen the Lord but Thomas did not believe them. He said, John 20:25, "The other disciples therefore said unto him, We have seen the Lord. But he said unto them, Except I shall see in his hands the print of the nails, and put my finger into the print of the nails, and thrust my hand into his side, I will not believe." Lets let the Bible complete the story. Vs 26-29, "And after eight days again his disciples were within, and Thomas with them: then came Jesus, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, Peace be unto you. Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing. And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God. Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed."

5. No, the Bible has no unsolvable contradictions. Those who say there are contradictions, come from a lack of understanding. The reason is that spiritual things “are spiritually discerned.1 Corinthians 2:13-14, "Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual. But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned."
The deep things of the Word will never be understood by a worldly mind, no matter how brilliant. Unless one honestly seeks an experience with God, he or she cannot understand the things of God. The Holy Spirit, who explains the Bible (John 16:13; 14:26), is not understood by the secular mind. On the other hand, the humble, even uneducated, seeker who studies the Bible receives amazing understanding from the Holy Spirit (Matthew 11:25; 1 Corinthians 2:9, 10).

6. True, you don't find the phrase Trinity in the Bible. The word "trinity" comes from the word "tri" meaning three. For instance, tricycle means a cycle with three wheels. So the word "Trinity" simply means triune plus deity. It's a combination: tri-inity. The teaching of one God made up of three persons is very biblical. Unfortunately, many take the number one as a solely numerical idea. Yet in Hebrew, it meant simply unity. Jesus said baptize in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit, you can find three distinct Individuals outlined in the Bible. Matthew 28:19, "Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:" 2 Corinthians 13:13-14, "All the saints salute you. The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost, be with you all. Amen." 1 John 5:7, "For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one."

7. In the Bible there is no Abrahamic faith that teaches one true God without any equal. The Old and new testaments are all about salvation through Christ. No one is going to heaven who did not believe in salvation through Jesus Christ. Those who entered into salvation in the Old Testament were those who trusted the merits of the blood of Jesus Christ, and they demonstrated their faith by bringing a lamb and slaying it. They looked forward in faith to the atoning death of Jesus. We look back in faith to the same death and are saved in exactly the same way. Be very certain that the entire redeemed host throughout eternity will be singing the same song of deliverance, exalting the Lamb slain from the foundations of the world.

8. No the trinity was not adopted 300 years after Christ. The teaching of one God made up of three persons is very biblical. I've already shown you texts that say The father, Son and Holy Spirit are one. How can they be three in one? Again, in the Bible and in Hebrew one means/meant unity. Jesus said a man leaves his father and mother, cleaves unto his wife, they become one flesh. Well they're two in reality. We know they're two separate, distinct persons. They're now one unit of a family. God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit are united in their purpose of creation, of redemption, and saving man. You know there in Genesis, it tells us God said, 'Let Us make man in Our Image.' And later when man sinned, God said, 'man has become like Us [plural].' So you find all the way from Genesis to Revelation the teaching of God being a Triune God. The Angels say, 'Holy, Holy, Holy' for each member of the Godhead in Isaiah chapter 6.

Last edited: