Dr Sleep (2019)

TC1968

Established
I am very surprised no one brought this topic up since the plot is almost identical to the stories we hear about elites and cultists torturing children during their rituals.

Dr Sleep is the sequel to Stephen King's The Shining, and without spoiling anything the story is about this nomadic group of energy vampires called The True Knot who drive across the US seeking out children with psychic abilities, kidnap and torture them, then feed on their essence while they are in pain from the torture. While watching this it brought me back to those claims of people being tortured by cults so they can have adrenochrome harvested, and others who claim that cultists use the pain and suffering to have contact with fallen angels.

Has anyone here seen this, or read the book and have the same thought run their mind?

A.J.

Star
I am very surprised no one brought this topic up since the plot is almost identical to the stories we hear about elites and cultists torturing children during their rituals.

Dr Sleep is the sequel to Stephen King's The Shining, and without spoiling anything the story is about this nomadic group of energy vampires called The True Knot who drive across the US seeking out children with psychic abilities, kidnap and torture them, then feed on their essence while they are in pain from the torture. While watching this it brought me back to those claims of people being tortured by cults so they can have adrenochrome harvested, and others who claim that cultists use the pain and suffering to have contact with fallen angels.

Has anyone here seen this, or read the book and have the same thought run their mind?
https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20180114092830AAqaecX