Dr. Shiva

Devine

Star
And now my friends, we have this tweet from him yesterday:

Dr.SHIVA Ayyadurai, MIT PhD. Inventor of Email
@va_shiva

There are 800,000 children missing every year in America. As I study this as an MIT PhD in Biological Engineering, one thing becomes clear: It’s time WE THE PEOPLE demand a full investigation into the use of ADRENOCHROME and HOW IT IS MANUFACTURED! More to come....
8:09 PM · May 5, 2020·Twitter for iPhone
Retweets

If you are on social media Please share this as much as you can.

Devine

Star
Then there is this:

Here is an article about the man who was speaking:

The man who trained more than 66 countries in open source methods calls for re-invention of intelligence to re-engineer Earth

Nafeez Ahmed
Thu 19 Jun 2014 07.30 EDT First published on Thu 19 Jun 2014 07.30 EDT

Robert David Steele, former Marine, CIA case officer, and US co-founder of the US Marine Corps intelligence activity, is a man on a mission. But it’s a mission that frightens the US intelligence establishment to its core.
With 18 years experience working across the US intelligence community, followed by 20 more years in commercial intelligence and training, Steele’s exemplary career has spanned almost all areas of both the clandestine world.

Last edited:

rainerann

Star
I'm finding it hard to find the appeal of Dr. Shiva. From what I can see the only thing he is really providing is what a certain segment of the population wants to hear about the coronavirus with a couple of degrees behind him. He is basically saying socially distancing is ridiculous and I went to MIT so my opinion is more valid on the subject than a random person on the internet. Then, random people on the internet who want to hear this kind of thing are like, great I can use Dr. Shiva as a way to boost an argument centered around my own opinion of what is going on rather anything legitimate either.

I'm not impressed by Dr. Shiva so far.

shankara

Star
Man I was thinking this was going to be a thread about Dr Vandana Shiva, kind of disappointed.

Devine

Star
alright guys forget about whether you like the man or not and focus on the content. perhaps i misnamed the thread. what i intend to talk about is this:
1588860450531.jpegBLACK EYE IS SIDE EFFECT OF ADRENOCHROME

Last edited:

Devine

Star
1588860543082.jpeg
Remember when Hollywood BLACKLISTED Mel Gibson? Because he said racist things they said? Seems that other celebs manage to recover their careers after scandal...

Last edited:

Devine

Star
you know guys when it comes to information, it doesn't really matter who the source is, if what they are saying is true. Dr. Shiva had the nerve to broach the topic. For that alone he should be praised.

Devine

Star
I'm finding it hard to find the appeal of Dr. Shiva. From what I can see the only thing he is really providing is what a certain segment of the population wants to hear about the coronavirus with a couple of degrees behind him. He is basically saying socially distancing is ridiculous and I went to MIT so my opinion is more valid on the subject than a random person on the internet. Then, random people on the internet who want to hear this kind of thing are like, great I can use Dr. Shiva as a way to boost an argument centered around my own opinion of what is going on rather anything legitimate either.

I'm not impressed by Dr. Shiva so far.
I don't hear him that way at all. And whether you like or dislike him surely you can applaud his bravery is bringing up adrenochrome?