Dr Phil Exposes Elite p***phile Ring

Vixy

Star
Old episode of Dr Phil, actually named "Dr Phil exposes elite p***phile ring" Can't find the full episode but have seen it myself and it was highly interesting. She mentions p***philia, being kept in a cage, eating excrements, electroshocktherapy and being directed what to do. Her parents sold her into this.

She refers to her owner as "the man who owns me". Doesn't seem like a handler to me but in actuality an owner. You can clearly tell this woman is highly traumatized and doesnt know what's what.

Dr. Phils show was also taken down for a while after this. What a coincidence!

Last edited:

Devine

Star
i see this was removed but id meant to check it out, i wonder who the girl is like her background...

SkepticCat

Veteran
Dr. Phils show was also taken down for a while after this. What a coincidence!
Very interesting, but... understanding the concept of how this seems to be operated, with only those having 'sold out' being allowed into the spotlight... it seems very suspicious for 'Dr Phil' to 'expose' anything. Did he also report his findings to the authorities, or is he just 'exposing' his secret knowledge on TV? Is this like Corey Feldman, Elijah Wood and all the rest of them who also 'expose' the p***phile rings instead of reporting it to proper authorities? It looks like 'Dr. Phil' hangs out with the Bushes, Oprah etc so I'm sorry, but I'd be careful placing too much trust in him.

A call for an Uprising certainly is not convinced:

It's very difficult finding out what's actually happening but there's certainly a lot of 'exposure' going on. I think it's just Revelation of the Method, which is sickening.

JoannaLight

Dr Phil's show was always "fraudulent" with fake guests or actors playing stories based on real facts, or real guests making their stories more dramatic for viewers sake. Dr Phil has lost his license long ago. Even though I feel that Dr Phil has some sort of conscience and some willing to do good (behind his prepotence and lies) and that I can feel that the woman is actually dead inside and traumatized (if not she's a great actress), this all seems sketchy for me. If this was actually an attempt to expose these awful powerful pedophiles, why does Dr Phil still has a career? Why would they let this air and not take action on Dr Phil like destroying his career, making a scandal come up or anything to take his credibility? I think this might have been one of those cases of "controlled exposition".