Dr Morse And Dr Sebi, Healing All Diseases!

I dont know if anyone has ever came across these two doctors, Dr Sebi has passed away unfortunately he was, indicted for practising medicine without a licence. Dr Morse is still alive and kicking.

Both Drs, have treated many individuals with many ailments.

Dr Morse continues to treat people.

They both advocate, Mucousless forming diets, the lymphatic system, and alkalinity.

There is alot of evidence given by Morse and by Sebi that suggest, that All disease can be cured and is a result of acidic and mucous forming food.

Essentially, Morse, claims that we are frugivores by design, I could go into alot but Ill just divulge some basics I have learnt essentially, the theory is, detox is real, its so real, that you can actually regenerate cells, by the lymphatic system which is the system that actually cleanses your body of waste, mucous, acidosis, and mutated cells. Your body is capable of great healing, what stops it is, food we are not designed to eat, this is especially meat and dairy.

This is what medicine should be going back to Iridology, and seeing the body as its own healer, natural herbs that are astringents, and have all sorts of properties for the body also help to detox the body, a key essential to detoxing the body is to get the kidneys to filter, I am a member of a morse group on facebook, and pictures are posted constantly of heavy sediment in urine after following a fruit diet or fast. This means your kidneys are filtering correctly, peoples eyes also tend to change colour, when they have detoxed the dirty lymph out of there body the depth of the conspiracy and knowledge about our diets/ and our health and medicine, is huge, and it is being supressed forget cannabis and cbd oil, we are talking about fasting and fruit. just check out some of the videos below.

Thanks.

If someone has cancer or any life threatening disease you need to research this at the very least thank you.

Genesis 1:29 - And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which [is] upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which [is] the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

Revelation 22:2 - In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, [was there] the tree of life, which bare twelve [manner of] fruits, [and] yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree [were] for the healing of the nations.

it seems there is even biblical basis for this.

It seems that we were only ever intended to eat fruit before the fall, and it makes sense to me that sticking with that plan the fruit has greater benefits than other food, remember God is far more intelligent than we are, and there were restrictions in the old testament such as shellfish, etc, I have a theory that meat, eating meat, and the death of meat, comes with the sin that is attached to death in general how can death be healthy to me it cant, God may have permitted it out of neccessity but with the abundance of food we have in the western world, it would seem the ideal and most beneficial diet to us is fruits, as Dr Morse says fruits have highest flavanoids, highest nutrition, highest astringents, he also claims they have electro magnetic energy. The astringent properties causes contraction in ur body that moves waste out of it, and creates more functionality in your body with organs, Dr Morse, also goes into detail about your glands also, and how glands are responsible for arrythmias/fatigue/autonimic/neurological problems.

Its about looking at the body as a whole not the symptoms. Obviously im not a doctor and If you watch the videos the scientific evidence and depth of how things are explained is much better.

Thanks for reading.

umphreak

Established
That chart has some factually inaccurate information. Our hydrochloric acid is not weak. Normal stomach pH for humans is between 1.5 and 3 - that is very acidic. Fiber is not required for peristalsis. There are examples of traditional cultures that ate very little plant fiber and their digestive health was good. Their bone structure was great, they had very low rates of tooth decay compared to modern man. These people were eating diets composed of foods that according to this chart are not "physiological foods" for humans. Also, our bodies are perfectly capable of metabolizing large amounts of vitamin A and cholesterol. And don't get me started on "alkaline" diets, LOL!

Here's a chart from a scientific study showing the pH of the human stomach compared to carnivores and herbivores. We are squarely in the middle, although the authors chose a pH of 3 for the purposes of this chart - humans can have a stomach pH as low as 1.5, which would be the same as the carnivore in this chart. Clearly humans are omnivores and perfectly capable of digesting and absorbing animal foods. A basic understanding of how human digestion works will clearly show that humans can digest both animal and plant foods.

Not sure why they listed chickens as generalist carnivores, although chickens do eat other animals - they will even catch and eat mice, and bugs are their favorite food. But they are technically omnivores.

polymoog

Superstar
take a look at dr stanley bass` website.
http://www.drbass.com/index.html

the guy is 97 and still kicking and advocating diets for people (as far as the website says). hes got a list of different diets for different people.
his diets are tailored to individual beliefs (best diet for someone who does not want to change his/her diet, best non-vegetarian diet, etc.)

the ultimate diet, according to the site: raw animal organs. this is after years of his personal research. the mice on this diet lived longer and were stronger than the vegetarian diets. this really should come as no surprise if one recalls how the american indians and the fur traders in the 1830s thrived solely on buffalo organ meat. the mineral content was probably super high, with the buffalo feeding on the plentiful rich grass of the prairie. that prairie soil is one of the richest in the world, as very few nutrients are locked up in vegetable matter. (tropical forests have the poorest soils, due to the mineral content being locked up in biomass).

anyway, the site is worth a browse. sequential eating has some validity among other bits of good info.

justjess

Superstar
My aunt had cancer. Tried the alkaline diet - actually stuck to it religiously after diagnosis. Died from said cancer.

With that said I've had some success taming my ms with eliminating red meat and decreasing dairy and processed foods. But I also quit working full time at the same time. So.. not sure which helped more though I suspect it was my exit from the workforce tbh cuz I've screwed up with the diet a lot on and off and I'm still okay.

polymoog

Superstar
My aunt had cancer. Tried the alkaline diet - actually stuck to it religiously after diagnosis. Died from said cancer.

With that said I've had some success taming my ms with eliminating red meat and decreasing dairy and processed foods. But I also quit working full time at the same time. So.. not sure which helped more though I suspect it was my exit from the workforce tbh cuz I've screwed up with the diet a lot on and off and I'm still okay.

as important as diet is, ones mindset and outlook are the most crucial aspect when it comes to ones health. toxic lifestyles and relationships must be addressed. by the way, milk is indeed terrible unless it is raw organic milk.

justjess

Superstar
Any sort of milk makes me sick, even in small amounts. If I have a bowl of cereal or ice cream I'm all screwed up for two days. The only thing I can get away with at all is some cheese.

Fl-Fr-Fa

Established
In the health office I worked at, we liked to have an open mind, i.e. whatever works for the client (whether we sold it or not) and I would even catch clients at the beginning to say, "please bring in anything you are taking regularly/semi-regularly or something that they are really questioning -- so that their supplements and diet could be discussed with who they were seeing. Maybe, they didn't need to take something anymore; maybe a favorite food [group] was best to have only a couple/few times per week; or maybe deleting a food from the diet for a few weeks, only to reintroduce it once and see how they would react (on any level) over the next 3-4 days [this would be trying to target food allergies or sensitivities]. Quick story - many clients would say on their daily routine: breakfast - cereal/toast; lunch - sandwiches/pasta; supper - pasta/pizza, etc. Even if the wheat was of good quality, sometimes, our bodies just want variety.

To my remembrance - the pH saliva test we did, should have read as 7.4-ish. So on a basic level, it was just saying to the client to try and eat more veggies/fruits. FWIW, most people we found checked lower than 7.4 and many in the 5 to lower 6 range - and many of those people would get a higher reading over time. For deeper questions on diet, it's what I had noted above in addition to being open to any other "diet", including "eating for your bloodtype", as the O's tended to need more meat then other bloodtypes - I know people who confirm that they feel weak without any meat in their diet, though they prefer to go more vegetarian otherwise.

Also, a person's comfort level and finances are most important. Anything in the right direction is positive, so don't do too much at once or they'll just give it up altogether. We are relearning useful knowledge in these areas, and sometimes, it's treating ourselves as a guinea pig as we are getting more informed. Drugs can buy time but in most instances, is not really for healing purposes; but everyone knows --> almost never quit cold-turkey and try to mention to your medical professional what natural methods you are doing, just in case . . .

Never heard of these doctors, will have to add these to my to-do list :)

umphreak

Established
Just to clarify, saliva pH is totally different from serum pH. The foods you eat can affect the pH of your saliva or urine, but the serum pH is very tightly controlled and is not affected by foods (unless you have kidney failure). When I was studying Nutritional Therapy, we were taught that a low saliva pH reflects a need for essential fatty acids (omega-3 or omega-6 or both, depending on the person). Many proponents of "alkaline diets" make claims about acid-forming or alkaline-forming foods affecting the serum pH, which is totally false.

Most people have chemo with cancer, its about the worst thing you can do for your body. For anyone interested.

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/Understanding-the-Critical-Role-of-Acidosis-and-a-Backed-Up-Lymphatic-System-in-Health-Degeneration09may15.shtml

Not everyone can be brought back from "diseases" sometimes deteriation by the lateness of acting upon the problem in the best way stops it, but best to give yourself the best chance.

Theres been alot of talk about eating meat, here, and dairy, and pasta but what people dont seem to have commented on is fasting.

make no bones about it, cooked food, meat, dairy are all addictive, we definitely are addicted to those substances hence why most people cant give them up, try giving them up and fasting, and see sediment in your urine, because your kidneys are now correctly filtering, and see mucuous being expelled from your body.

Heres another thing, is herbs, please please look into herbs and just how great these things are for you!

When you really dig deep, you need to unplug yourself from the programming you've had and been lead to believe.