Dr. Greer, mind control...UFOs?!

Sherekeewoman

Rookie
Hi all, I recently fell into Dr. Greer's work. Please watch this movie if you are interested in NWO, mind control, CIA/dark government secret ops. There are a lot of connections within this movie, along with some pretty compelling information on UFO's (which before I just put into the "well, possible" realm in my head). Please keep spreading knowledge in these forums and allow for NON-Christian views to be allowed here! It seems like there are a LOT of Christians on this site, but I think that it should be known that this site if for ALL seekers of Truth, and not exclusively for One sect of people that believe "their Truth" is the ONLY truth! I love Jesus by the way... I just think we are losing focus on a lot of topics when things turn into a huge debate about Religion. We are all seeking our own path, allow for that.

SheWatches

Rookie
I'm a "spiritual progressive" myself. Done a lot of interfaith work with various Earth Path, Muslim, Hebrew, & Christian denominations. Yes, let's not knee-jerk assuming all spiritual paths outside the Big 3 Monotheist religions are automatically satanic. But back to the main topic of this thread. Do you believe in UFO's? I'll check the forum later today. Have to do errands now.

mecca

Superstar
Do you believe in UFO's?
Technically a UFO is just an object in the sky that can't be identified, so it's not really a belief, it's a fact that they exist. The real question is "Are aliens real?" :p

Sherekeewoman

Rookie
I've never put a lot of thought into UFO phenomenon. But since I have been reading Greer's work, I have become very interested in what he is putting forth. There are a lot of dark forces at work behind the dark ops of the CIA and there is history there with mind control, including convincing people that they have been visited by UFO's, are talking to aliens or even God. The research shows how easy it is to mimic "voices in your head" by using radio waves. That's pretty scary; people feel very threatened and afraid. I do think aliens are real. But I am just starting... I don't believe in every conspiracy theory out there but some are intriguing. Also, I've seen a lot of change on this site where it has become dominated by the Big 3 (especially Christianity)... I feel like we have gotten off topic by making things about religious ideals rather than having the critical conversations that are inherent in so many of the themes presented here.

mecca

Superstar
I feel like we have gotten off topic by making things about religious ideals rather than having the critical conversations that are inherent in so many of the themes presented here
That's true but a lot of people suppose the illuminati people are satanic, and that connects with religion...

Mr.Grieves

Veteran
I have some personal resentment toward Dr. Greer which is perhaps unfounded.
A good woman I know who fell severely ill latched to Greer's youtube videos as the most tolerable explanation of the horrors she was experiencing, deciding she was under attack from Aliens, and the victim of grand Illuminati plots... making it all but impossible for us to resolve her family situation and see too it she gets fair support. I know Greer didn't cause her illness, but all-encompassing answers to all the world's problems seem like life-rafts to folks in mental distress, and the thought of people offering those answers cynically really pisses me off. Maybe he's earnest in his beliefs/opinions, though.

Surely UFO's are a thing, as Mecca said. Personally, I'm iffy on the subject of Aliens. It's interesting to think about, and is certainly within the realm of possibility, but the question of motivation always crops up in my mind. There's a really great little book by Frank Herbert called 'The Heaven Makers' I believe, in which humanity is just a big reality TV show concocted by aliens so advanced that they've become immortal and immune to all harm, the one threat to their existence being boredom, which they stave off with great planetary productions such as Earth. A neat novel.

Last edited:

The Zone

Star
I won't waste anyones time with my overall view, but will say that I have seen things up close and personal. As for Dr. Greer, take what he says with a grain of salt. There are some basic truths but mostly junk he puts out to make money. He is a ''take him or leave him'' type in the field whose take is rather old and dated at this time. He is considerd by some to be, well, out there. Others think he's old out and even more that he is making up fantasies. The better research is found elsewhere and it is all about depception. You have to have a strong mind to pick up on just how veiled things are and realize they just want you to spin in place with all the disinformation offered. It's really something you will never find out the answers to and thus is an exercise in futility...but interesing just the same.

Sherekeewoman

Rookie
I have some personal resentment toward Dr. Greer which is perhaps unfounded.
A good woman I know who fell severely ill latched to Greer's youtube videos as the most tolerable explanation of the horrors she was experiencing, deciding she was under attack from Aliens, and the victim of grand Illuminati plots... making it all but impossible for us to resolve her family situation and see too it she gets fair support. I know Greer didn't cause her illness, but all-encompassing answers to all the world's problems seem like life-rafts to folks in mental distress, and the thought of people offering those answers cynically really pisses me off. Maybe he's earnest in his beliefs/opinions, though.

Surely UFO's are a thing, as Mecca said. Personally, I'm iffy on the subject of Aliens. It's interesting to think about, and is certainly within the realm of possibility, but the question of motivation always crops up in my mind. There's a really great little book by Frank Herbert called 'The Heaven Makers' I believe, in which humanity is just a big reality TV show concocted by aliens so advanced that they've become immortal and immune to all harm, the one threat to their existence being boredom, which they stave off with great planetary productions such as Earth. A neat novel.
Well, it is unfortunate that your friend went too deep with the knowledge that Dr. Greer puts out there. I believe we can control our lives and protect ourselves from mind control. I think that what he has connected is hugely disconcerting and you have to have a strong mind to be able to live in this world where such ugliness exists. I don't think Dr. Greer would want anyone to fall "victim" to the intense Fears of the truths that are out there. I had just researched and read the senate hearings on the MK Ultra files, especially the details on mind control and use of multiple medications/drugs to achieve those goals. There is technology that mimics a true "voice in your head"... I have not been a victim of any kind, but I continue to learn more truths. I think a lot of people give into great fear once they learn about how horrid our government, black ops, NWO, etc is... the fear though can be worse than the knowledge! Some people can not handle it. That's why I think so many people write off conspiracy theories as "ridiculous stories" because otherwise it would be too scary to handle the true reality. I always use my own wisdom, the grain of salt, to discern how I feel about each of these theories that I read about. Even the people here on these forums have asked... "Now what? What am I supposed to do now that I know these things?"... It's a hard question to answer. Personally, my faith in the Creator/Christ Consciousness always keeps me in balance. Fear should not rule our lives. I think we should try and be good people, share information, be helpful in our little spot on this Earth. I wonder though if she would have gone down a different rabbit hole with the same reaction, you know what I mean? Dr. Greer is hardly the only person putting forth this information... not even about the alien stuff, but about the dark ops/government programs. It's a heavy subject. I do hope she is doing better. It might be better for her to stay away from this subject matter and try to live her life with Love and try to find joy when it comes.

Mr.Grieves

Veteran
Well, it is unfortunate that your friend went too deep with the knowledge that Dr. Greer puts out there. I believe we can control our lives and protect ourselves from mind control.
She didn't 'go too deep with the knowledge', she entered a state of psychosis in which she experienced audio and visual hallucinations of a horrific nature, and in struggling to find an explanation for her experiences and being unwilling or unable to accept mental illness as an answer, she went to the internet and found Dr. Greer, who afforded a quick and all-encompassing answer.

Sherekeewoman

Rookie
She didn't 'go too deep with the knowledge', she entered a state of psychosis in which she experienced audio and visual hallucinations of a horrific nature, and in struggling to find an explanation for her experiences and being unwilling or unable to accept mental illness as an answer, she went to the internet and found Dr. Greer, who afforded a quick and all-encompassing answer.
I didn't mean to be offensive when I said that. Mental illness is very scary for those afflicted especially with psychosis/hallucinations. Have you considered that these were things done to her rather than it being a mental illness? Is there a possibility that she was chosen to mess with because of her past? There are real stories of people going into "psychosis/hallucinations" that were literally caused by CIA agents for a number of reasons. Has she come out of this state? I guess what I was saying was that the internet has many different conspiracy theories and that Dr. Greer is just one of many. However, I find him to have a voice of reason in many of his subjects. She could have ended up on a whole other page on YouTube and went down that rabbit hole as well, right? If someone is searching for answers, especially in that kind of state, they will find something that matches their reality. I hope she is better... I really do.

Camidria

Veteran
I've read quite a few articles and watched a few documentaries and videos on the subject of Aliens, and I think there are some interesting experiments going on in Dulce base. In the end, I think there are going to be a few thousand grown "husks" (grown in tanks) that will house evil spirits posing as aliens. If you read about the experiments at Dulce where they are basically trying to remove the Soul of a person it becomes more viable...

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
The most valuable information about aliens obtained from The Disclosure Project imo: They discovered a base on the backside of the moon years ago/ They have identified 14 races and 53 types of aliens/ The former Canadien Defense Minister testifying that the USA is actively working hands-on with aliens. And Dulce-well Nightmare Hall sounds like the name fits... (<>..<>)

TMT

Star
I've seen UFOs twice. Honestly I think the last iteration of the X-Files was accurate.

The military probably has the technology from alien species, but how much they are involved with our affairs is probably very little, and the military will use it for control purposes.

TMT

Star
What'd they look like?
One was three lights traveling in unison with trails behind it, and the lights would swirl and twist and then bam it was gone like the millennium falcon.

Second one was one large light like a helicopter going up and down with about dozen star sized lights swirling around the big one.

Aero

Superstar
I believe there's an Alien race on the dark side of the moon. They have some type of crazy power source there. My theory is that they have somehow been able to harness the energy of dark matter. Or they feed off the dark energy.

If true they are light years ahead of us technologically. Our scientists can't even really prove Dark Matter is real. I mean we haven't even mastered cold fusion yet.

Mr.Grieves

Veteran
I didn't mean to be offensive when I said that. Mental illness is very scary for those afflicted especially with psychosis/hallucinations. Have you considered that these were things done to her rather than it being a mental illness? Is there a possibility that she was chosen to mess with because of her past? There are real stories of people going into "psychosis/hallucinations" that were literally caused by CIA agents for a number of reasons. Has she come out of this state? I guess what I was saying was that the internet has many different conspiracy theories and that Dr. Greer is just one of many. However, I find him to have a voice of reason in many of his subjects. She could have ended up on a whole other page on YouTube and went down that rabbit hole as well, right? If someone is searching for answers, especially in that kind of state, they will find something that matches their reality. I hope she is better... I really do.
She is, unfortunately, still in hospital, and seems to be in decline rather than improving. She's now at risk of becoming a ward of the state, and her future is looking very bleak. From time to time she calls me still, seeking my help in getting her out of hospital, which I'm not in a position to give and probably wouldn't if I were, considering the danger she poses to herself.
Indeed, there are many youtubers willing to offer all-encompassing answers. The extent to wich they're charlatans cynically taking advantage of peoples delusions for their own financial benefit is what I call into question, and honestly, from what I've seen of Greer, he seems in that vein. Perhaps, again, it's just my experience with/introduction too him talking, as I've not sat through any of his stuff at length, but he gives me that vibe... particularly when he's offering things like 200$ 'training programs' and the like in his store. When asking us to get in touch with Dr. Greer so she could 'join his research team', I can't help but wonder if this purchase was what she meant.
https://sirius-disclosure.myshopify.com/collections/training-programs

Last edited:

Sherekeewoman

Rookie
She is, unfortunately, still in hospital, and seems to be in decline rather than improving. She's now at risk of becoming a ward of the state, and her future is looking very bleak. From time to time she calls me still, seeking my help in getting her out of hospital, which I'm not in a position to give and probably wouldn't if I were, considering the danger she poses to herself.
Indeed, there are many youtubers willing to offer all-encompassing answers. The extent to wich they're charlatans cynically taking advantage of peoples delusions for their own financial benefit is what I call into question, and honestly, from what I've seen of Greer, he seems in that vein. Perhaps, again, it's just my experience with/introduction too him talking, as I've not sat through any of his stuff at length, but he gives me that vibe... particularly when he's offering things like 200$ 'training programs' and the like in his store. When asking us to get in touch with Dr. Greer so she could 'join his research team', I can't help but wonder if this purchase was what she meant.
https://sirius-disclosure.myshopify.com/collections/training-programs
Sorry, I just realized that you had replied. I am truly sorry she is doing so poorly. And I completely agree there are MANY YouTubers that are preying on the weak-minded or mentally ill. Especially when money comes into play. I am glad you let me know that you get a bad vibe from Dr. Greer's information... I think that is important and I always follow my gut intuition. I looked at the link and the expense for the courses aren't that bad considering a lot of "new age" programs can go into the thousands. I am not sure about him at this point. I have been focusing more on the Mandela Effect lately, so I haven't been following him as closely. His 3 HOUR lectures on YouTube are a bit much for me! On another note... your friend probably would have had a breakdown at some point anyway and would have found other information to pull her into this negative/hurtful spiral she is in. If it is truly mental illness... it has a way of creeping in using varied information.

andrewgarrett

Hi all. I found this thread searching about Dr. Greer and decided to join. He has done important work helping disclose military testimony of the alien presence here, but he sadly believes they are all here to help which in my direct experience and study is not at all the case.

This is a summary of the information I wish to share with everyone called the Allies of Humanity Briefings which reveal why Dr. Greer is mistaken: https://www.alliesofhumanity.org/12-point-summary-of-the-allies-of-humanity-briefings/

For a more in depth take on Dr. Greer I wrote this answer on Quora: https://www.quora.com/What-is-your-opinion-on-Steven-Greer-and-his-work-on-ET-communication/answer/Andrew-Garrett-7?ch=10&share=51b9f540&srid=ifqT