Dr. Greer, mind control...UFOs?!

Hi all. I found this thread searching about Dr. Greer and decided to join. He has done important work helping disclose military testimony of the alien presence here, but he sadly believes they are all here to help which in my direct experience and study is not at all the case.

This is a summary of the information I wish to share with everyone called the Allies of Humanity Briefings which reveal why Dr. Greer is mistaken: https://www.alliesofhumanity.org/12-point-summary-of-the-allies-of-humanity-briefings/

For a more in depth take on Dr. Greer I wrote this answer on Quora: https://www.quora.com/What-is-your-opinion-on-Steven-Greer-and-his-work-on-ET-communication/answer/Andrew-Garrett-7?ch=10&share=51b9f540&srid=ifqT
Dr. Greer is as legitimate as David Lazar is when it comes to disclosing information about UFOs. When I first started reading his information years ago, I was intrigued with what he had to say, but further research made me realize he has some ties to the Council of Foreign Relations/Rothschild's. Unfortunately, I can't recall how. Here are some other links about Steven Greer where others don't seem that impressed with him either:

Dr. Greer's Core Team Leaves Him
https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/1lpu0m
When Secrecy is Better than Official Disclosure of Extraterrestrial Life (advocating for a “New Cosmic Esoteric World Religion”)

Dr Steven Greer is a Fraud

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
I believe there's an Alien race on the dark side of the moon. They have some type of crazy power source there. My theory is that they have somehow been able to harness the energy of dark matter. Or they feed off the dark energy. If true they are light years ahead of us technologically. Our scientists can't even really prove Dark Matter is real. I mean we haven't even mastered cold fusion yet.

Last edited:

MP3D

Established
a lot of the footage seems to be satellites (especially the stuff from the 90's)

~JC~

Veteran
how do we know the stuff on Greer isn't just a smear campaign and at which point do we believe what the media is telling us?

andrewgarrett

how do we know the stuff on Greer isn't just a smear campaign and at which point do we believe what the media is telling us?
Hi, JC. It takes a deeper discernment to know what the truth is. This comes from practice and study from following a genuine Way. The intellect by itself without wisdom can spin you in circles and merely confirm long held prejudices and assumptions.

If you go to my answer at the end of the first page of this thread you'll see a link to the Allies of Humanity Briefings. These documents very clearly tell us what is real and what isn't in the topic of extraterrestrial life on Earth. Here's the link again: (alliesofhumanity.org)

Besides this, you need to develop a deeper connection to your certainty and wisdom to be able to see and know the difference between truth and falsity beyond what the intellect can tell by itself. There are only a few ways to find this in the world. It's possible this isn't your Pathway, but for many interested in life in the universe it is. If you really want to be able to see and know in a confusing world then I invite you to explore the New Message from God. It will help you find your Way even if it's not it.

newmessage.org

In my direct experience this is no cult. It's the real deal. God has spoken again and here is what the New Message has to say about itself:

"There is a New Message from God in the World. It has come from the Creator of all life.
It has been translated into human language and understanding through the Angelic Presence that oversees this world.
It continues the great series of transmissions from the Creator that have occurred over centuries and millennia.
It is a New Message for this time and the times to come.
It fulfills the former Messages that have been given to humanity, and yet it reveals things that have never been shown to humanity before. For humanity is now facing a grave and perilous set of challenges, both within the world and from beyond the world.
The New Message from God is here to alert, to empower and to prepare the human family—people from all nations and religious traditions, from all tribes, groups and orientations.
It has come at a time of great need, a time of great consequence. It is preparing people for things that have not even been recognized."

The Zone

Star
Greer charges people 5 thousand bucks a pop to go out in the desert, pray to aliens, and watch some flares in the sky. On top of that, his 'pray to aliens' iPhone app is ten bucks. Not to mention his books and movies, the guy is a salesman. That being said, he has happened across a lot of legit info in his journey, not everything he says is bogus. But his name is just filled with so much doubt that most people just dismiss him entirely. He got exposed for hiring a plane to drop flares in one of his prayers to aliens sessions. He's a grifter out to make money which pretty much sizes up all the so-called experts we see in media.