Dr BM Hegde Secrets revealed: BP, Sugar, Cancer, Heart Stroke Healthy Lifestyle for Better Life

Yes, it is really interesting - I'm still listening to it and I'm struggling a bit with understanding his English but I'm picking up some gems of info ...I'll try to listen again when I have some time and take some notes inshaa'Allah. Thanks again DR - Jazak Allahu Khair!

These are informative episodes and thought I'd post them here. Unfortunately, I could only find three of them, #1, 2 and 10. The others might become available at a later date if you sign up for their docu-series here because they're currently being aired:

I've also attached a PDF, as it explains why alternative medicine has been either frowned upon or basically outlawed in North America. It's because of the Flexner Report that was written by Abraham Flexner for the Carnegie Foundation in 1910, a.k.a. "big pharma":

The Truth About Cancer: A Global Quest - Episode 1
("The Sordid History of the Cancer Cartel: A Century of Suppression & Censorship")

The Truth About Cancer: A Global Quest - Episode 2
("Why You Get Cancer: Do You Have "Bad Genes"? Do Vaccines Cause Cancer?")

The Truth About Cancer: A Global Quest - Episode 3
("Affordable Treatments, The Anti-Cancer Diet, Healing Herbs & "Defensive Eating")

The Truth About Cancer: A Global Quest - Episode 4
("Affordable Treatments, The Anti-Cancer Diet, Healing Herbs & "Defensive Eating")

The Truth About Cancer: A Global Quest - Episode 5
("Cancer-Fighting Plants, Herbs & Spices from God's Pharmacy & Nature’s Medicine Chest"

The Truth About Cancer: A Global Quest - Episode 6
("How to Detox, Healing w/ Heat, Hidden Hazards, Halogens & Hormone-Driven Cancer")

The Truth About Cancer: A Global Quest - Episode 7
("Juicing Essentials; Ketosis Facts & Fictions; The Importance of Oxygen & Pet Cancer ABC’s")

The Truth About Cancer: A Global Quest - Episode 8
("Nature's Liquid Elixirs; Cancer Diagnostics, Oral Health, Essential Oils & Healing Skin Cancer")

The Truth About Cancer: A Global Quest - Episode 9
("How to Survive & Thrive; Cancer Conquerors Share Personal Stories of Inspiration & Hope")

The Truth About Cancer: A Global Quest - BONUS Episode #10
(Expert Updates & Reflections)

These are informative episodes and thought I'd post them here. Unfortunately, I could only find three of them, #1, 2 and 10. The others might become available at a later date if you sign up for their docu-series here because they're currently being aired:

I've also attached a PDF, as it explains why alternative medicine has been either frowned upon or basically outlawed in North America. It's because of the Flexner Report that was written by Abraham Flexner for the Carnegie Foundation in 1910, a.k.a. "big pharma":

The Truth About Cancer: A Global Quest - Episode 1
("The Sordid History of the Cancer Cartel: A Century of Suppression & Censorship")

The Truth About Cancer: A Global Quest - Episode 2
("Why You Get Cancer: Do You Have "Bad Genes"? Do Vaccines Cause Cancer?")

The Truth About Cancer: A Global Quest - Episode 3

The Truth About Cancer: A Global Quest - Episode 4

The Truth About Cancer: A Global Quest - Episode 5
("Cancer-Fighting Plants, Herbs & Spices from God's Pharmacy & Nature’s Medicine Chest"

The Truth About Cancer: A Global Quest - Episode 6
("How to Detox, Healing w/ Heat, Hidden Hazards, Halogens & Hormone-Driven Cancer")

The Truth About Cancer: A Global Quest - Episode 7
("Juicing Essentials; Ketosis Facts & Fictions; The Importance of Oxygen & Pet Cancer ABC’s")

The Truth About Cancer: A Global Quest - Episode 8
("Nature's Liquid Elixirs; Cancer Diagnostics, Oral Health, Essential Oils & Healing Skin Cancer")

The Truth About Cancer: A Global Quest - Episode 9
("How to Survive & Thrive; Cancer Conquerors Share Personal Stories of Inspiration & Hope")

The Truth About Cancer: A Global Quest - BONUS Episode #10
(Expert Updates & Reflections)
Sigh...well, sadly this is no surprise. Ty and Charlene's videos and account have been deleted by YT and Twitter. They're still on FB but I wonder for how long. I'm glad I downloaded their videos when I did. That said, I thought I'd post one of their articles regarding diabetes because I was discussing this my friend yesterday who's a dietitian and also told me that during the lockdowns, her online sessions for type 2 diabetes have doubled. She also said that continual steroid use can contribute to diabetes. I had no idea:

Child Diabetes More Than Doubles After Lockdowns
By Ty & Charlene Bollinger
July 12, 2021
294 Facebook Shares

Sharing some information found in an email:

Bladder Cancer: Stats, Signs, & Solutions
By Ty & Charlene Bollinger
August 19, 2022

Charlene’s Cancer-Fighting Cuisine | Episode 5
By Charlene Bollinger
August 18, 2022

Conquer Cancer with Cryotherapy
By Ty Bollinger
August 17, 2022

A useful article found on Epoch Times. An excerpt:

"Foods That Can Fight Angiogenesis and Starve Cancer Cells to Death
By severing the blood vessels around a tumor, can we cut off the cancer’s supply of nutrients and starve the cancer cells to death?
In a sense, preventing and controlling angiogenesis imbalance is the same as preventing and controlling a range of diseases, including cancer. Scientists believe that using a combination of compounds to interfere with angiogenesis to prevent cancer is a feasible and promising approach to fight cancer.
Mother Nature’s love for humans is also reflected in the nutrients she puts into our food. Our everyday ingredients are rich in several potent anti-angiogenic factors. Ingesting these natural angiogenesis inhibitors through diet is very convenient and easy. And more importantly, they do not have the side effects of drugs, making them suitable for most of us.
Polyphenol Nutrients

Quercetin: Quercetin is from the flavonoid family of polyphenols and is found in some fruits and vegetables such as onions, broccoli, apples and berries, as well as in olive oil, grapes, and tea. Quercetin affects endothelial (thin membrane lining heart and blood vessels) cell proliferation, migration, and angiogenesis. As an anti-angiogenic compound, it has been shown to have a targeted effect on tumor angiogenesis in both in vitro and in vivo experiments. It has also been demonstrated in animal experiments that quercetin can reduce angiogenesis.
A clinical trial based on quercetin as a dietary supplement to treat skin cancer is currently underway. Its results are expected to be announced in 2023.
Myricetin: Myricetin is also a flavonol found in many plants including onions, berries, and herbs. The biological activities of myricetin include antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and anti-tumor effects. It is also an angiogenesis inhibitor, and its effects have been demonstrated in different types of cancer.
Some scientists treated human ovarian cancer cells with different concentrations of myricetin, and then carried out tissue culture and observation. They found that myricetin could effectively block the angiogenesis induced by ovarian cancer cells.
After treating the skin of lab rats with myricetin, and then performing multiple days of ultraviolet light experiments, scientists found that myricetin could significantly inhibit the formation of new blood vessels induced by ultraviolet light in the rat skin.
In addition, in the flavonoid family of polyphenols, scientists are also focusing on two flavonols: kaempferol and fisetin. These two substances, which are found in vegetables, fruits, teas, and herbs, also exhibit properties related to cancer chemoprevention and are potent angiogenesis inhibitors.
Genistein: In the isoflavone family of polyphenols, genistein is a representative substance. It is one of the main isoflavones of soybean. Genistein has been proven to inhibit the growth of different types of cancer in vitro and in vivo, and anti-angiogenesis is one of its many anti-cancer properties.
Genistein combined with arsenic trioxide can effectively inhibit the angiogenesis and development of human liver malignant tumors.
In a clinical trial published in 2019 in the journal Cancer Chemotherapy and Pharmacology, a combination of chemotherapy with the use of genistein and another chemical, and anti-angiogenic therapy, showed promising results in treating metastatic colorectal cancer.
Green tea polyphenols: Regular consumption of green tea can reduce the risk of certain cancers. Green tea polyphenols have chemopreventive and anti-angiogenic properties, and the catechins in green tea polyphenols show very strong anti-angiogenic properties.
Some researchers implanted vascular endothelial growth factors (VEGF) into some lab mice. One group of mice then drank plain water, while the other group drank water with catechins added. The results showed that compared with the mice in the water drinking group, the induced corneal neovascularization was significantly inhibited in the corneas of the mice in the tea drinking group, and the area of neovascularization was inhibited by 35 percent to 70 percent.
Hydroxytyrosol: Hydroxytyrosol is a phenolic compound present in virgin olive oil and one of the main active components of virgin olive oil. It is a natural angiogenesis inhibitor. Animal experiments have shown that hydroxytyrosol could practically inhibit and disrupt angiogenesis outside the cells.
Terpene Nutrients

Terpenes are present in many fruits and vegetables, and their representative anticancer components are ursolic acid and cafestol.
Ursolic acid: Ursolic acid is present in the leaves of several edible spice plants, including rosemary, lemon balm, verbena, oregano, and sage. Some fruits, such as apples and cranberries, also contain ursolic acid.
Ursolic acid has a variety of biological activities, and its anti-angiogenic properties have also been demonstrated. It can inhibit the angiogenesis of human umbilical vein endothelial cells, and its inhibitory effect is enhanced with the increase of ursolic acid concentration.
Cafestol and kahweol: Cafestol and kahweol, found in coffee beans and unfiltered coffee, have anti-inflammatory and anticancer properties. Experiments have also shown that cafestol can interfere with the formation of extracellular blood vessels of umbilical vein endothelial cells, and its efficacy became stronger with the increase of cafestol concentration. In view of the high consumption of coffee beans in the world, their anti-cancer function is well perceived.
Anthraquinone Nutrients

Emodin: Emodin is an anthraquinone that exists naturally in rhubarb. It has shown anticancer activity against different types of human cancer cells in many in vitro and in vivo experiments.
Some researchers in Japan treated umbilical vein endothelial cells with emodin. The tissue culture results showed that in comparison with the control group, emodin had significantly inhibited angiogenesis outside these cells, and its inhibitory effect was enhanced with increasing emodin concentration.
Aloe-emodin: It is also an anthraquinone existing in aloe vera leaves. Aloe-emodin has also shown to have anti-angiogenic potential."

(source)