Double standard and slut-shaming

A Freeman

Superstar
Then Jesus died for our sins and through repentance we got forgiveness...........Jesus even talked about how the pharisees were obsessed with laws yet failed to believe he was the Messiah.
Jesus paid the price for our PAST sins, NOT to give us the freedom to continue sinning with impunity.

Romans 3:25 Whom God hath fore-ordained [to be] an atonement through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins THAT ARE PAST, through the forbearance of God;

Jesus talked about how the pharisees were obsessed with their own made-up rules and traditions, which made the Commandments of God (The Law) of NO effect. This should leave no doubt that the scribes (lawyers) and pharisees (politicians) were NOT keeping God's Law.

Matthew 15:1-3, 6, 9
15:1 Then came to Jesus lawyers and politicians, which were of Jerusalem, saying,
15:2 Why do thy disciples transgress the Tradition of the Elders? for they wash not their hands when they eat bread.
15:3 But he answered and said unto them, Why do ye also transgress the COMMANDment of God by your Tradition?

15:6 And honour not his father or his mother, [he shall be free]. Thus have ye made the Commandment of God of none effect by your Tradition (Talmud).

15:9 But in vain they do worship Me, teaching [for] doctrines the commandments of men (man-made legislation/traditions/religious superstitions).

The verse you quoted doesn't add to your point since christians are free from sin.
Oh really? So you're now claiming that Christians keep The Law? Because there is no other way to be free from sin.

John 8:25 Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the prisoner of sin.

The wages of sin is death.
Agreed.

And death can be avoided through accepting Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and repenting.
Agreed. True repentance requires one to STOP SINNING/BREAKING THE LAW (to "go and sin no more, lest a WORSE thing happen to you": The Fire).

You can follow ALL the laws in the bible yet that doesn't grant you eternal life.
Where does it say that in the Bible? NOWHERE. It actually says the exact opposite throughout Scripture. We ought to OBEY God ONLY.

There are people who dont even believe in God yet still live according to God's commandements. Faith/belief does and through belief you will do what God commanded you to do.
Why would anyone who doesn't believe God do what God COMMANDS us to do? THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FAITH WITHOUT WORKS.

James 2:22, 26
2:22 Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and BY WORKS was faith (trust in God) MADE PERFECT?

2:26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so FAITH WITHOUT WORKS IS DEAD also.

He said "Go and sin no more" you're saying its encouraging it.
If thats the case then what you are implying is that the entire bible encourages all kinds of wrongs.
No, that's what you are implying by promoting the fantasy that Christ is a liar and a hypocrite, which has already been explained to you several times in detail. So you are thus far unrepentant and still lying about what was actually shared with you.

Even in the commandments. "Thou shall not steal". I guess that means I should according to you.
No, that's what Satan has put into your mind to write, to try to discredit The Law, all of which COMMANDS us not to steal anything from anyone else, including their life, wife, livelihood or their material possessions.

What the women did thereafter, I do not know. But Jesus Christ never condoned what she did.
Of course Jesus Christ never condoned adultery. That's why we KNOW the story of the adulterous woman was fabricated and added to the Bible by the RCC, in direct violation of The Law..

I'm tired at this point, being ignorant is a choice.
Agreed.

I won't reply herafter I've made my point multiple times.
You've had your errors pointed out to you multiple times, and choose to ignore the truth that has been shared with you, while attacking the messenger for delivering it.

May God show you the truth.
Thank-you. Likewise.

Last edited:

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
You've had your errors pointed out to you multiple times, and choose to ignore the truth that has been shared with you, while attacking the messenger for delivering it.
I'm still waiting for your responses to the fact that Jesus Christ is Lord. Yet somehow you think its three different people despite scripture. That already gave me an idea that of course you would misinterpret the bible. Likewise I pointed out your errors and not a single reply.

And I read through those links. The NIV version is translated through many English versions of the Bible, to the point where hell is called the grave. Its not that credible since it loses its authenticity. The 1611 KJV even has the story there soo.....

At this point you might be three different people yourself. I'm explaining to you what you are implying then you say what you're implying is wrong. Basically arguing with yourself.

Jesus paid the price for our PAST sins, NOT to give us the freedom to continue sinning with impunity.
You misinterpreted what said which begs the question.....do you understand basic English. I never said that we have freedom to continue which further proves my point. My statement was blatant, never did I mention that we can do whatsoever.
Where does it say that in the Bible? NOWHERE. It actually says the exact opposite throughout Scripture. We ought to OBEY God ONLY.
Galations 2:16
16 Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.

....when is the last time you read the bible......do you even read it?
o, that's what Satan has put into your mind to write, to try to discredit The Law, all of which COMMANDS us not to steal anything from anyone else, including their life, wife, livelihood or their material possessions.
Exactly!!! The satan who is using YOU to discredit the words of Jesus Christ. He put that in your mind to discredit the words of Jesus Christ.

You are arguing with yourself yet agaiiiin......
Of course Jesus Christ never condoned adultery. That's why we KNOW the story of the adulterous woman was fabricated and added to the Bible by the RCC, in direct violation of The Law..
O dear.....ooooo dearie..... :) do you not know that is what you are saying. Mr Freeman.....,,,you are literally implying that Jesus Christ lied. And he did not lie for he never condoned the women's adultery. He never said "continue sinning".
No, that's what you are implying by promoting the fantasy that Christ is a liar and a hypocrite, which has already been explained to you several times in detail. So you are thus far unrepentant and still lying about what was actually shared with you.
Reverse this back to Yowselffff :cool:
Why would anyone who doesn't believe God do what God COMMANDS us to do? THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FAITH WITHOUT WORKS.
Welcome to the world. :) There are people like that. There are people who like the Christian aesthetic but don't want to be Christian.

And again you misquote what I said, I literally said that through faith YOU WILL DO WHAT GOD COMMANDS YOU TO DO!!!.

I must say you are good, really good. I've never met someone who is this good at misinterpreting obvious statements.

Last edited:

Kung Fu

Superstar
The story of the adulteress woman and he without sin cast the first stone verses are an interpolation. It doesn't exist in the oldest and most complete Bibles.

A Freeman

Superstar
For the convenience of those who may be seeking the truth, the following detailed and evidence based analysis is being re-posted here.

Please see the following links, in no particular order, regarding the story of the adulterous woman, which was fabricated and then added to the Gospel of John by the Roman Catholic church:-

http://www.bible-researcher.com/adult.html

http://www.gotquestions.org/John-7-53-8-11.html

http://www.bibleodyssey.org/passages/main-articles/woman-caught-in-adultery.aspx

There is no question the story of the adulterous woman was added to the Bible because it was NOT present in the original texts, and only appeared later.

Along with the truth pointed out by Biblical scholars that the story of the adulterous woman was:

1) not present in the original texts of the Gospel of John;

2) doesn't match the writing style of the rest of the Gospel of John; and

3) interrupts the flow of the story being told in the verses before and after it,

there are several other reasons we can be CERTAIN it was added later, including:

4) the passage contradicts Christ's statement about The Law found in Matthew 5:17-19 (i.e. if the story about the adulterous woman happened as we're told, it is calling Christ a liar);

5) the passage contradicts itself by claiming only a woman was caught in the act of adultery [it takes two to “tango” and the penalty in The Law is that BOTH the man and the woman caught in the act have committed a capital offence (Lev. 20:10, Deut. 22:22)]; and

6) the passage contradicts itself by claiming Jesus let the woman caught in the act of adultery go, while at the same time telling her to “go and sin no more” (which was borrowed from John 5:14, to try to make the story credible). If it's really okay to commit adultery, then why tell her to stop doing it? In other words, if there's no penalty for sinning (breaking The Law – 1 John 3:4), then there's no incentive for anyone to stop sinning/breaking The Law, i.e. stop being a criminal. The next time they sin they can simply say "I'll go and sin no more"...again...and again...and again.

The REAL reason the story of the adulterous woman was added was to be used to supposedly grant people the licence to commit all the abominations of the Earth (Rev. 17), even though Christ Himself said heaven and earth would pass away before the slightest change to The Law would take place (Matt. 5:18).

We have even further proof in the FACT that today, as a result of man's refusal to keep and enforce The Law, adultery has been re-packaged as “having an affair” and is not only dealt with “leniently” under man-made rules, it's encouraged (and even glorified).

This has caused BILLIONS of broken homes and untold amounts of suffering, as children are often caught in-between feuding parents, and brought up in an environment that fosters selfishness, infidelity and conflict (hatred really), instead of love and teamwork to overcome all obstacles. And it trains the children to repeat the same mistakes as their parents, perpetuating this hatred and suffering in a never-ending cycle.

We all have our free-will to choose between good and evil, which are defined in only ONE place on Earth: in The Law/Commandments of God that were given to us to protect us from all of this evil and to set and keep us free.

If everyone read and studied The Law, and then worked together to keep and enforce The Law, we could be raising children in a world without infidelity, without broken homes, and without the hatred, pain and suffering that all of these unlawful acts produce.

Tidal

Star
Hey people I just joined a free online dating agency, here's my ad, I'll let you know if anything pans out.
Lonely ladies are a weakness of mine and that's what I'm fishing for so that I can whisper in her ear how beautiful and precious she is to me, oops sorry was I ranting?..:oops:

UPDATE- just had the reply below, what do VC members think, does she look my type?
And what about the reply I sent her, should I have quoted some soppy poetry for her or what?

Tidal

Star
..the truth pointed out by Biblical scholars that the story of the adulterous woman was not present in the original texts of the Gospel of John

Mate you disappoint me by thinking "Biblical scholars" know anything about anything.. :p
They probably studied at an atheist insane asylum and got their 'diplomas' out of a box of Shreddies..:)
Jesus said:- "I thank you Father for hiding these things from the wise and learned, and for revealing them to little children"(Matt 11:25-27)

Lisa

Superstar
So he got Mary pregnant with himself?!
No, God caused her to be pregnant..not that He impregnated her in the human way.

There are 3 persons in the trinity of God, the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit caused Mary to become pregnant and it was God the Son that was made human as well as being God.

Lisa

Superstar
@Lisa, how can Jesus be the son of God and God?
I mean does that mean that when we say "God" we are really talking to Jesus?
Also, if Jesus replaced God, did God die?
Where did God go if Jesus became God?

Tidal

Star
Well, I am a teeny confused about the whole conception thing too, but I gather that Jesus, being the "son of God" was implanted into Mary immaculately with Gods almighty powers.
Question remains tho, if Jesus is the son of God, but also God himself, how does that happen?

Firstly, yes, God tweaked Mary's DNA to produce Jesus, piece 'o cake..:)-

Second, Jesus wasn't God, we know that because he said so enough times, eg-
"Only God knows when Judgment Day will be, I don't know myself" (Mark 13:32)

But if some people prefer to stay on the losing side by thinking he WAS God it's none of my business..:)
"Who is it that beats the world? Only he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God" (1 John 5:5)

Tidal

Star
she's young enough to be his grand-daughter

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ah, but many young ladies prefer older men because they know we're the ones with the money and the brains..;)
Anyway I was pranking you all because she's not my type unless she's sad and lonely in which case I could look after her like a father figure and buy her diamonds and things to cheer her up, and take her to Venice on the Orient Express and ocean liner cruises; oops sorry was I ranting?
Below: Christina Rossetti tugs my soppy heartstrings like crazy (sniffle)-

Last edited:
God isn't limited as I've said before. He used his powers to impregnate Mary for he created life. God isn't a sexual being therefore nothing of that sort happened.
So he impregnated a 14 year old girl with himself, so he himself who is also his son could be executed for the sons of a woman who spoke to a servant and are an apple. He then just before he died which was the plan, cried out to himself 'why have you forsaken me', at which point he died. Then an earthquake happened, and some Jewish zombies rose from the graves. A few days later he was reanimated by himself and he rose up into the sky thanks to himself?

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
So he impregnated a 14 year old girl with himself, so he himself who is also his son could be executed for the sons of a woman who spoke to a servant and are an apple. He then just before he died which was the plan, cried out to himself 'why have you forsaken me', at which point he died. Then an earthquake happened, and some Jewish zombies rose from the graves. A few days later he was reanimated by himself and he rose up into the sky thanks to himself?
Yep, he rose from the dead dearie. :) I don't remember any zombies rising from their graves. Do quote the scripture where this is mentioned please.