Double standard and slut-shaming

AlcyoneSong

Established
We all carry baggage differently. I think there is something to the fact that society does tend to hold women to a higher standard.

Perhaps it's because women also are favored in the court of law in custody cases, in cases of sexual assault, and domestic abuse cases. There is a reason why men are all listed on the public sexual predator pages, and that is down the court system being biased towards women. If the courts were truly neutral we would see more women on the sexual predator lists as we know from the testimony of men that women are capable of abuse, and sexual assault. Sadly the courts rarely believe the male thinking that he being "stronger" or whatever bull shit they want to believe can somehow overpower or stop the crime. To add fuel to the fire, if the man did try to defend himself and it resulted in injury to the woman, it would work against him.

Slut shaming is a very real feeling projected toward the hypocrisy of the culture we live in. It's the same insecurity that makes men brag about their sexual experiences or how big their dick is.

Is it right, no. What needs to change is society's perception of people. Irregardless of gender. People need to stop treating people like items to be used and tossed aside, and crime needs to be seen as crime irregardless of the genders of the people who committed the crime, but the system is overloaded, bloated with cases, and lazy as fuck. So nothing is going to change.

Lisa

Superstar
We all carry baggage differently. I think there is something to the fact that society does tend to hold women to a higher standard.

Perhaps it's because women also are favored in the court of law in custody cases, in cases of sexual assault, and domestic abuse cases. There is a reason why men are all listed on the public sexual predator pages, and that is down the court system being biased towards women. If the courts were truly neutral we would see more women on the sexual predator lists as we know from the testimony of men that women are capable of abuse, and sexual assault. Sadly the courts rarely believe the male thinking that he being "stronger" or whatever bull shit they want to believe can somehow overpower or stop the crime. To add fuel to the fire, if the man did try to defend himself and it resulted in injury to the woman, it would work against him.

Slut shaming is a very real feeling projected toward the hypocrisy of the culture we live in. It's the same insecurity that makes men brag about their sexual experiences or how big their dick is.

Is it right, no. What needs to change is society's perception of people. Irregardless of gender. People need to stop treating people like items to be used and tossed aside, and crime needs to be seen as crime irregardless of the genders of the people who committed the crime, but the system is overloaded, bloated with cases, and lazy as fuck. So nothing is going to change.
If you read the daily mail you would know that there are teachers that there is a deluge of female teachers sexually abusing their students...or students in general. I had no idea that there were so many teachers..from in their 20’s-50’s that preyed on students. We don’t see that in the media here in the states..so in that way the mail isn’t all that bad a news source...they could pay for educated journalists..but lol..I can read their scribble anyway.

Just one of many over the years...

Edit: I’ll add this one too..since I think the other article was just soliciting pictures..not that that isn’t bad enough..many teachers are having sex with students..and its not just male students and female teachers its female students with female teachers. And the article is from 2015

AlcyoneSong

Established
If you read the daily mail you would know that there are teachers that there is a deluge of female teachers sexually abusing their students...or students in general. I had no idea that there were so many teachers..from in their 20’s-50’s that preyed on students. We don’t see that in the media here in the states..so in that way the mail isn’t all that bad a news source...they could pay for educated journalists..but lol..I can read their scribble anyway.

Just one of many over the years...

Edit: I’ll add this one too..since I think the other article was just soliciting pictures..not that that isn’t bad enough..many teachers are having sex with students..and its not just male students and female teachers its female students with female teachers. And the article is from 2015
Every now and then you'll see a case flash up of some teacher doing that. Not the same degree though as the UK. I think again the US is biased and there is also this really messed up idea that has been going around for decades that it's considered a "good thing" if a teenage boy has sex with an older woman. Like it's a type of conquest or some stupid sexist shit, that grown men do to justify what is sexual assault and basically p***philia.

1596476668311.png 1596476694319.png1596477079823.png

I'm not against feminism, but I am against the agenda that takes any gender and biases a case based on the gender. "Oh she would never do something like that.." "Look he's a man so therefore he is inherently stronger than she is so he could never be the victim". "Aww it's so cute look at her smacking her boyfriend, looks like he did something stupid again." Reverse that and the picture changes.

Feminist vs Egalitarian
Feminist - Violence against women is wrong.
Egalitarian - Violence against anybody is wrong.
Feminist - Men shouldn’t r*pe women.
Egalitarian - No one should r*pe anyone.
Feminist - Men should respect women.
Egalitarian - Everyone should respect everyone regardless of who they are.
Feminist - I fight for women’s rights.
Egalitarian - I fight for everybody's rights.
Feminist - You must really hate women.
Egalitarian - You must really hate logic.

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
Every now and then you'll see a case flash up of some teacher doing that. Not the same degree though as the UK. I think again the US is biased and there is also this really messed up idea that has been going around for decades that it's considered a "good thing" if a teenage boy has sex with an older woman. Like it's a type of conquest or some stupid sexist shit, that grown men do to justify what is sexual assault and basically p***philia.

View attachment 39942 View attachment 39943View attachment 39944
Those were American teachers...not UK. The mail also has a US news room and it talks about news in the US and it is the only one I know that consistently post articles about the female teachers in the US going after the students...you don’t have to be a pretty or hot teacher to convince the boys and girls either.

There was that teacher that recently died...she had sex with a ten year old was it? And married that kid and had a couple of babies with him..that was pretty messed up..but at least she got prison time out of it..thought it didn’t stop her from going back to him when he became an adult.

AlcyoneSong

Established
Those were American teachers...not UK. The mail also has a US news room and it talks about news in the US and it is the only one I know that consistently post articles about the female teachers in the US going after the students...you don’t have to be a pretty or hot teacher to convince the boys and girls either.

There was that teacher that recently died...she had sex with a ten year old was it? And married that kid and had a couple of babies with him..that was pretty messed up..but at least she got prison time out of it..thought it didn’t stop her from going back to him when he became an adult.
Ah ok, thanks. Still just validates my point.

Tidal

Star
Hey people I just joined a free online dating agency, here's my ad, I'll let you know if anything pans out.
Lonely ladies are a weakness of mine and that's what I'm fishing for so that I can whisper in her ear how beautiful and precious she is to me, oops sorry was I ranting?..:oops:

Lurker

Star
Hey people I just joined a free online dating agency, here's my ad, I'll let you know if anything pans out.
Lonely ladies are a weakness of mine and that's what I'm fishing for so that I can whisper in her ear how beautiful and precious she is to me, oops sorry was I ranting?..:oops:

That hair may have been brown at one time but.....:p

Kung Fu

Superstar
This madonna vs whore dichotomy has existed before Hollywood.
And if a man sleeps around it's not perceived the same way, mostly because men view women as currency. A man who gets a lot of women is seen as having a lot of power, he's a "player". The only reason more men don't sleep around is bc they cant find women who want them. And because they have erectile dysfunction lol.

LOL.

AlcyoneSong

Established

Be prepared to have your inbox flooded with bots pretending to be hot young 18 year old girls from Russia with love.. or Nigeria... ;)

Tidal

Star
Tidal said- Hey people I just joined a free online dating agency...I'll let you know if anything pans out.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Be prepared to have your inbox flooded with bots pretending to be hot young 18 year old girls from Russia with love.. or Nigeria... ;)

Yeah in fact I wouldn't mind a Russian bird, i could import her to Britain, get married and then honeymoon in Russia, taking in such romantic sights as the Stalingrad Tractor Factory, the Kursk anti-tank ditches and the Red Oktober Steelworks.
PS- Emily Watson (below) played a Russian woman scientist in 'Chernobyl', here she is sitting all sad and lonely in a cell after the KGB arrested her for whisteblowing, call me soppy but I'd like to give her a great big hug (sniffle)

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
I agree. Men in general have proven time and time again that they cannot control their testosterone, or sex drive. Just look at the National sex registry—all men. All convicted of horrendous sex crimes. Are men “shamed” for this fact? Of course not! I don’t understand why us women are “slut shamed!” Wouldn’t you think men would be happy women are into sex?!
Do forget that there are just as much women who can't control their sex drives either. Just because the media shows men as the main ones who can't control themselves, doesn't make it always true.

I was shocked to find out I once got aroused.....cause women are always painted as people who don't like intercourse.

But one shouldn't be slut-shamed for having multiple partners. Is it wrong to sleep with a bunch of people, yes, both ways. Personally, if you've had multiple partners as a guy.....me seeing you suitable for marriage...lessens.

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
The two together doesn't make much sense but most of this is a historical biproduct of Christianity. Christian men are quite often closet homosexuals any way and either do it in private or commit aggressions because of it.
How many Christian men do you know....much rather in the entire world o_O. Actual Christians....not ones who "claim" to be Christian.

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
If you're genuinely interested in understanding what logic really is, then please reread what was shared with you, after you asked for proof the story of the adulterous woman was added to the Bible. You were even provided with the reason it was inserted, which it appears you ignored. Logically, Christ is NOT a liar, nor does He promote evil, criminal behavior, as you should know.

So you're wrong. And worse yet you're out hatefully encouraging women to feel good about being prostitutes, adulterous women and/or fornicators ("naughty girls"), based on a very obvious lie about an incident we can be absolutely certain never happened. A real man would admit his error, and strive to make amends so he doesn't intentionally mislead others.

And no, I'm not a member of the organized religion known as Islam.
I'm confused........when did he encourage that adultery was okay????...Christ never condoned what she had said, he asked "whoever has no sin let him cast the first stone".....the Pharisees knew they weren't pure so they didnt.

The Pharisees wanted to stone her during her act of adultery. That should symbolize that we as christians shouldn't judge one another for we have all sinned. Christ said "Go on and sin no more" how is that saying its write.

"Go on" -continue with life
"Sin no more"- don't sin.........how is thay confusing

The same as me saying "Thando, go and don't eat those cookies anymore."

The reason why families are broken is because..ITS THE END TIMES!!!the Bible even talks about how marriages will fall apart in the end times.

A Freeman

Superstar
I'm confused........when did he encourage that adultery was okay????...
Christ never encouraged adultery, which was the point. It's those who added the story of the adulterous woman, and those who believe that fabricated story, who are making it appear that He did.

Please read the two previous posts on this topic for a more thorough explanation.

Christ never condoned what she had said, he asked "whoever has no sin let him cast the first stone".....the Pharisees knew they weren't pure so they didnt.
But did that story actually happen? The answer is an emphatic "no", for multiple reasons.

The Pharisees wanted to stone her during her act of adultery.
Because that is the penalty for adultery according to The Law, for BOTH caught in the act of adultery. So if the story is true, and the woman was caught in the act, THEN WHERE WAS THE MAN?

That should symbolize that we as christians shouldn't judge one another for we have all sinned.
We shouldn't judge each other by our own standards (Deut. 12:8), but instead should let The Law judge everyone, because Father's Statutes and Judgments are PERFECT.

Christ said "Go on and sin no more" how is that saying its write.

"Go on" -continue with life
"Sin no more"- don't sin.........how is thay confusing
Again, you're discussing the merits of a fabricated story, and judging its merits based based upon your own ideas about those made-up events, instead of letting The Law do its perfect work. This is why Christ told us NOT to judge. We already have God's PERFECT Judgments in His PERFECT Law.

What part of "Think NOT that I came to destroy The Law is confusing?

Sin = breaking The Law (1 John 3:4). Adultery is a capital offense under The Law (Deut. 22:22). Someone who breaks The Law is a criminal, including someone refusing to enforce The Law (Deut. 17:11-13).

The same as me saying "Thando, go and don't eat those cookies anymore."
And just as much a fabricated story, if one looks at the evidence and thinks about the message.

The reason why families are broken is because..ITS THE END TIMES!!!the Bible even talks about how marriages will fall apart in the end times.
Yes, the Bible does tell us it will be worse now than ever before. And why are all of these marriages falling apart during the END TIMES?

BECAUSE WE HAVEN'T KEPT THE LAW AS BOTH FATHER (GOD) AND CHRIST COMMAND US TO DO.

What's so confusing about that?

elsbet

Superstar
That's cute.
Not only you should mind your own business, but you totally misunderstood my point. I'll try to explain.
My problem with men who claim that it's not a double standard is that they have NO previous experience of what its like to be a woman. So how can they say it doesn't happen. It goes for any of these types of conversations, people should know their place. And that doesn't mean you can't give your opinion if youre a man. Just don't dismiss womens experiences.

LOL right.
This poster has actually been responding to pretty much all of my threads and even putting likes on most of my posts after I told them to put me on fucking ignore. So for them to call me a troll speaks volumes about how "level headed" they are.
I actually have them on ignore, i clicked on show ignored contents- which was a mistake, and thought all men could learn a thing or two by shutting the hell up and listening.
Kudos to the ones who try--> but brevity is your friend, if you want to truly get a point across.

Tradeoff--> you have twice the emotional constitution; you can weather what they cannot. That's why they die first. :)

Tidal

Star
Christ never encouraged adultery, which was the point. It's those who added the story of the adulterous woman, and those who believe that fabricated story, who are making it appear that He did..

No offence mate, but don't you like women?..;)
Why on earth would anybody want to invent the story of the adulteress, what would be the point?.. :p
Also when the first gospels came out, NOBODY, not a single person, ever came forward to say 'baloney that never happened'.
Here's Jesus in action rescuing the adulteress from the stonethrowing mob..:)-