Double standard and slut-shaming

meximonk

Star
Well I have to laugh at this,from working in a bar it's funny to see my female bartenders slut shame customers,as they have seen more pricks than a cactus farmer.
OH, so you're saying that women are much more critical of each other than men are? I definitely agree with that one.

Example:
Jr. High was hell on earth for me. We moved around a lot and I got extra $%#! from the local bullies because I was one of the new guys. But I remember walking out to the buses one day after school; to my suprise I saw two girls whaling on each other. They were up against a brick wall. They were the same size but one got the other's pony tail in her fist and was bashing her head vigoursly into the brick wall. I remember thinking, "Thank God I'm a guy!"

More vicious rumors and attacks I've seen my half century on this rock on women come from other women, and it happens quite frequently.

fireflyzoesaffron.gif

morita

Veteran
I originally tried to explain the long term psychological/social/health damages of promiscuity, to the OP, but she loves nothing more than to argue.
I decided to save my thoughts and words for myself, and just let her figure this all out on her own, instead.
I just said it's unfair when two genders are treated differently but I'm not ignorant and understand that promiscuity is a bad thing. Jesus...
That being said, who am I to tell other people what they should or shouldn't be doing? And if you think that its your job, you really need to address the issue on why you're so elbows deep in other people's sex lives.
Being old doesn't give you a pass to lecture random people and assume you're somehow better informed on everything. You really need to check yourself. I can admit someone makes a valid argument even if I don't respect them, nor their opinion, I don't respect you/your opinion and never saw you make any valid arguments. Really "the op loves nothing more than to argue"?...You're at almost 700 posts in only 5 months and like I said, i never saw you say anything remotely interesting/thought-provoking; So clearly this is a projection on your part. And I responded to you because I called you out on your migoynistic biases. But I was wasting my time. I'll put you on ignore moving forward, no need to answer this. Have a nice day.

Last edited:

Cintra

Star
I just said it's unfair when two genders are treated differently but I'm not ignorant and understand that promiscuity is a bad thing. Jesus...
That being said, who am I to tell other people what they should or shouldn't be doing? And if you think that its your job, you really need to address the issue on why you're so elbows deep in other people's sex lives.
Being old doesn't give you a pass to lecture random people and assume you're somehow better informed on everything. You really need to check yourself. I can admit someone makes a valid argument even if I don't respect them, nor their opinion, I don't respect you/your opinion and never saw you make any valid arguments. Really "the op loves nothing more than to argue"?...You're at almost 700 posts in only 5 months and like I said, i never saw you say anything remotely interesting/thought-provoking; So clearly this is a projection on your part. And I responded to you because I called you out on your migoynistic biases. But I was wasting my time. I'll put you on ignore moving forward, no need to answer this. Have a nice day.
Oh well, if we are talking about double standards, shaming women, and calling people out...

Here are Morita's double standards, here is her shaming of a disabled woman, here are her views on how important male attention is to women.

And here is me. Calling her out again.

IMG_20201024_144427.jpg

Morita wow. So classy, as usual.
You just love personal attacks, don't ya?!
That is your favorite line of defense when you don't know where else to go....
I never claimed to be an amazing contributor to this community. In fact I don't particularly think I am either. I'm only here for information. I share if I feel my views may be helpful or entertaining to others. I'm not looking for awards??!! Are you?! I don't see the need to tear others apart so viciously, like you do. I made a simple (true) statement about your love of debate and arguing in general. Not sure who you are trying to be so "right" for...do you get paid to post on here? The way you speak sounds as if you are. And also, you are knee deep in your institutionalization. Presumably churning out papers/essays every other week. Of course these ideas are fresh in your mind if you are taking courses on women's studies and sociology. I have no objection with higher learning if that is what you choose to do with your life, but an entire college career in liberal arts isn't exactly balanced. In fact, I have much more respect for the hard sciences over any of the soft ones. And yes my "elderly" status doesn't make me an automatic life expert, its true, but it does allow me to identify patterns more easily.
Anyway said what I felt like saying. You have me on ignore so I expect no further comments from you at this point. Good luck with your angry heart. Have a nice life!

ETA:
As far as "contributions" from the your sage mind, I've learned that...
Morita hates, white people, men, and old people.
Cuts out quite a large population of individuals don't it?
2cool4this planet you are a great contributor. Morita can be very cruel

Cintra

Star
I never claimed to be an amazing contributor to this community. In fact I don't particularly think I am either. I'm only here for information. I share if I feel my views may be helpful or entertaining to others. I'm not looking for awards??!! Are you?! I don't see the need to tear others apart so viciously, like you do. I made a simple (true) statement about your love of debate and arguing in general. Not sure who you are trying to be so "right" for...do you get paid to post on here? The way you speak sounds as if you are. And also, you are knee deep in your institutionalization. Presumably churning out papers/essays every other week. Of course these ideas are fresh in your mind if you are taking courses on women's studies and sociology. I have no objection with higher learning if that is what you choose to do with your life, but an entire college career in liberal arts isn't exactly balanced. In fact, I have much more respect for the hard sciences over any of the soft ones. And yes my "elderly" status doesn't make me an automatic life expert, its true, but it does allow me to identify patterns more easily.
Anyway said what I felt like saying. You have me on ignore so I expect no further comments from you at this point. Good luck with your angry heart. Have a nice life!

ETA:
Oh! And I just remembered to add to her "hit list" of discrimination; ugly or disabled people. :/
@morita doesn't hate men.
They worship them. The most important thing in their opinion is how attractive a person is to men.
How much someone fulfills the male concept of beauty. This is how they judge others, by their attractiveness to men.

Because yeah, the male gaze really is the arbiter of a woman's worth.

meximonk

Star

ETA:
Oh! And I just remembered to add to her "hit list" of discrimination; ugly or disabled people. :/
You need to add this to her list of hated:
-Whoever doesn't agree with her

meximonk

Star
Just on a note that will mean nothing to many and is likely known by many as well. One of my favorite classic rock songs is LaGrange by ZZTop. It is about the chicken ranch in Texas spoken of in an earlier post. The notorious chicken ranch was situated outside La Grange, TX, which is a cool little town in the Hill Country.
I lived there in that same county for years (I'm not from there, thank God, I come from waaay up North, which is why I feel like a french-fry here in MX). What most outsiders don't know is that half the local law enforcement were in on it. Go figure, right?