Dots Connecting? Eclipse/angela Merkel/hillary/katy Perry

ohhi9876

Veteran
wow so this mural connects! check this!
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/bank-of-america-mural.1315/

my comments on that thread:

so the mural - hillary or merkel/obama/ (i remember that youtube guy groxt1 said the the man with glasses is a handler and or roth/so now the blonde person may be T - and the red takes over or war? china/nk?

wonder about the person sitting in the field - on a smartphone?

and eclipse and what looks to be a rapture ish event?

ohhi9876

Veteran
wow so this mural connects! check this!
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/bank-of-america-mural.1315/

my comments on that thread:

so the mural - hillary or merkel/obama/ (i remember that youtube guy groxt1 said the the man with glasses is a handler and or roth/so now the blonde person may be T - and the red takes over or war? china/nk?

wonder about the person sitting in the field - on a smartphone?

and eclipse and what looks to be a rapture ish event?
he has info here:

Fl-Fr-Fa

Established
Oh so Katy perry connect!

So this song is her latest single and something is off! Major! She has had meltdowns and the song seems to be about collecting people/souls! See what u think!?

I think they are trying to get as many people as possible before things come down. Wow:
She looks disturbed at the beginning of the song, then at 0:14 something happens; maybe, something was said in her earpiece.

The song starts out:
They just know what is what
But they don't know what is what

(these words are repeated throughout the song, but "they just strut" is also mentioned - maybe referring to celebrities and other lower key players who know 'something' but only what they are supposed to know)

and you will kiss the ring
(referring to the God-ring on her hand)

Swish, swish, bish
Another one in the basket
Can't touch this
Another one in the casket

(likely referring to the celebrity deaths)

Btw, the eye stickers on Katy . . .
(picture taken from http://ew.com/music/2017/06/12/katy-perry-witness-live-stream-concert-highlights/ )

. . . have been seen recently with Janelle Monae:
(picture taken from http://www.usmagazine.com/stylish/news/janelle-monae-wears-googly-eyes-in-hair-video-w457194 )

Attachments

ohhi9876

Veteran
She looks disturbed at the beginning of the song, then at 0:14 something happens; maybe, something was said in her earpiece.

The song starts out:
They just know what is what
But they don't know what is what

(these words are repeated throughout the song, but "they just strut" is also mentioned - maybe referring to celebrities and other lower key players who know 'something' but only what they are supposed to know)

and you will kiss the ring
(referring to the God-ring on her hand)

Swish, swish, bish
Another one in the basket
Can't touch this
Another one in the casket

(likely referring to the celebrity deaths)

Btw, the eye stickers on Katy . . .
(picture taken from http://ew.com/music/2017/06/12/katy-perry-witness-live-stream-concert-highlights/ )

. . . have been seen recently with Janelle Monae:
(picture taken from http://www.usmagazine.com/stylish/news/janelle-monae-wears-googly-eyes-in-hair-video-w457194 )
Nice catches / I didn't noticed the little eyes :( or he god hand ring ... wow

Ya I feel like she is singing about how they (people above her) are on a last minute hunt collecting souls for their dark side! Stay safe!!

I also feel like the "they don't know what is what" is all about the sheeple and how clueless people can be - and they capitalize and love that! :(:(

Fl-Fr-Fa

Established
Nice catches / I didn't noticed the little eyes :( or he god hand ring ... wow

Ya I feel like she is singing about how they (people above her) are on a last minute hunt collecting souls for their dark side! Stay safe!!

I also feel like the "they don't know what is what" is all about the sheeple and how clueless people can be - and they capitalize and love that! :(:(
If you felt bad about missing anything, don't, we all miss it.
Just now, re-reading the swish-swish part - I see that I missed a couple of things, ha.

The casket was referring to celebrity deaths, yes - but notice for those, they say "can't touch this" - so, certain ones have been taken out because we "can't touch them" --> the ones who have gotten close to the truth (e.g. Michael Jackson)

BUT the basket is referring to [most of] the celebrities who become basket cases first before their demise.

ohhi9876

Veteran
If you felt bad about missing anything, don't, we all miss it.
Just now, re-reading the swish-swish part - I see that I missed a couple of things, ha.

The casket was referring to celebrity deaths, yes - but notice for those, they say "can't touch this" - so, certain ones have been taken out because we "can't touch them" --> the ones who have gotten close to the truth (e.g. Michael Jackson)

BUT the basket is referring to [most of] the celebrities who become basket cases first before their demise.
Thanks! Check the Britney news I posted!!

I feel like it goes beyond celebs and is more about souls!!

Prayers all around!

Fl-Fr-Fa

Established
Breaking:

Britney-spears-let-loose-what-does-she-know-epic-rant-against-media-some-thing-to-talk-about

https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/britney-spears-let-loose-what-does-she-know-epic-rant-against-media-somethin-to-talk-about.1324/

Wow wow

Thanks for sharing the Brittany video.
I like that Bonnie Raitt song, and though the video is of poor quality, it seems that Brittany has a very good voice!
The keepin' it real part - she didn't really elaborate, but then sang "Something to Talk About" - was that a secret message, I'm not that sure.

ohhi9876

Veteran
Thanks for sharing the Brittany video.
I like that Bonnie Raitt song, and though the video is of poor quality, it seems that Brittany has a very good voice!
The keepin' it real part - she didn't really elaborate, but then sang "Something to Talk About" - was that a secret message, I'm not that sure.
Yes cryptic - normally she rarely speaks out about anything - alluded to current events - not just media!

Trump has major prime time speech tomorrow night! About wars/NK! Just after eclipse!!

ohhi9876

Veteran
Yes cryptic - normally she rarely speaks out about anything - alluded to current events - not just media!

Trump has major prime time speech tomorrow night! About wars/NK! Just after eclipse!!
Britney rant and cover is trending on YouTube 14

This is full song

Fl-Fr-Fa

Established

ohhi9876

Veteran
Time will tell on Brittany - at least she seemed lucid enough about how the media portrays her. Sad story.

Here is the Newsweek link for Ivanka Trump:
http://www.newsweek.com/solar-eclipse-explained-ivanka-trump-map-652451
Thanks!!

If people watch or rewatch the full britney clip it is highly interesting / she keeps taking about how it feels not legal to have a mic and be able to speak - hello!!???

She is cutting loose and I think she loves her fans and people and wants to help ...

ohhi9876

Veteran
I feel like Trump is pushing for and just annocued a sort of w w 3 tonight...

Eclipse day?!

Vixy

Star
Hello! Does anyone feel like the dots are connecting - everyone is talking about something possibly occurring with the eclipse and or something in Sept. Maybe - something seems to be in the air! Right? Who knows though... This movie trailer reminds me of Germany's leader Angela M. People say she is basically the leader of Europe. I can see her taking over big time if something occurs - and Hillary possibly being some sort of leader of the Americas - I always saw H in a sort of global leader role. I do not think they primed her all of those years to just lose in 2016 and retire. There are articles about Obama reemerging soon - and people keep saying Trump may not be in office that long due to impeachment ... Who knows! Something seems to be in the air things have been building for sooooooooo long! Goodness!

iron lady/rule w an iron fist???

I will keep posting updates - please assist if you have any comments/related.

Thanks!
Updates:
Oh so Katy Perry connect!

So this song is her latest single and something is off! Major! She has had meltdowns and the song seems to be about collecting people/souls! See what u think!?

I think they are trying to get as many people as possible before things come down. Wow:

Interesting about eclipse eye glasses!!! Be careful.

Agree with you. It seems they're having her singing about the pride of how many souls they've collected.

Cocky, that Satan...