Dots Connecting? Eclipse/angela Merkel/hillary/katy Perry

ohhi9876

Veteran
Hello! Does anyone feel like the dots are connecting - everyone is talking about something possibly occurring with the eclipse and or something in Sept. Maybe - something seems to be in the air! Right? Who knows though... This movie trailer reminds me of Germany's leader Angela M. People say she is basically the leader of Europe. I can see her taking over big time if something occurs - and Hillary possibly being some sort of leader of the Americas - I always saw H in a sort of global leader role. I do not think they primed her all of those years to just lose in 2016 and retire. There are articles about Obama reemerging soon - and people keep saying Trump may not be in office that long due to impeachment ... Who knows! Something seems to be in the air things have been building for sooooooooo long! Goodness!

iron lady/rule w an iron fist???

I will keep posting updates - please assist if you have any comments/related.

Thanks!
Updates:
Oh so Katy Perry connect!

So this song is her latest single and something is off! Major! She has had meltdowns and the song seems to be about collecting people/souls! See what u think!?

I think they are trying to get as many people as possible before things come down. Wow:

Interesting about eclipse eye glasses!!! Be careful.

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
These various emerging leaders intrigue me as they have a Revelation 17 vibe...

"12And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast. 13These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast."

For those who get stressed out about the 'elites' and the New World Order, if the Bible turns out to be correct, their triumph is going to be short lived!

ohhi9876

Veteran
These various emerging leaders intrigue me as they have a Revelation 17 vibe...

"12And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast. 13These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast."

For those who get stressed out about the 'elites' and the New World Order, if the Bible turns out to be correct, their triumph is going to be short lived!
Interesting - thanks! Yeah I think all of the players are in place - and even on the stage so to speak - they are waiting for "their hour" hmmmm

A reminder...

A total eclipse means absolutely nothing because they happen roughly every eighteen months or so but usually aren't visible.

Also, the Sept 23rd theory has a lot of questionable things, the largest of which is its based on astrology... Something the bible condemns, so if you were looking for that day to fulfill any part of biblical prophecy, methinks you'd be seeing some more false profits.

Fl-Fr-Fa

Established
Hello! Does anyone feel like the dots are connecting - everyone is talking about something possibly occurring with the eclipse and or something in Sept. Maybe - something seems to be in the air! Right? Who knows though... This movie trailer reminds me of Germany's leader Angela M. People say she is basically the leader of Europe. I can see her taking over big time if something occurs - and Hillary possibly being some sort of leader of the Americas - I always saw H in a sort of global leader role. I do not think they primed her all of those years to just lose in 2016 and retire. There are articles about Obama reemerging soon - and people keep saying Trump may not be in office that long due to impeachment ... Who knows! Something seems to be in the air things have been building for sooooooooo long! Goodness!

iron lady/rule w an iron fist???

I will keep posting updates - please assist if you have any comments/related.

Thanks
Welcome to the boards.
You could be onto something, especially with the major players that they have groomed; though Hillary's health has been talked about in recent times - so, time will tell.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
A reminder...

A total eclipse means absolutely nothing because they happen roughly every eighteen months or so but usually aren't visible.

Also, the Sept 23rd theory has a lot of questionable things, the largest of which is its based on astrology... Something the bible condemns, so if you were looking for that day to fulfill any part of biblical prophecy, methinks you'd be seeing some more false profits.
The Bible says that God uses the Sun, Moon and stars for "signs, seasons, days and years", and discusses the Mazzeroth (constellations) in Job. If something is copied and corrupted, does it mean the original is therefore corrupt?

ohhi9876

Veteran
The Bible says that God uses the Sun, Moon and stars for "signs, seasons, days and years", and discusses the Mazzeroth (constellations) in Job. If something is copied and corrupted, does it mean the original is therefore corrupt?
Who knows but thanks!

And it's astronomy - not astrology in sept

ohhi9876

Veteran
A reminder...

And it's astronomy - not astrology in sept / Dunno - not into date setting but a lot is going on! Can anyone else speak to felling a sort of something or tension in the air???

Thanks.

ohhi9876

Veteran
Welcome to the boards.
You could be onto something, especially with the major players that they have groomed; though Hillary's health has been talked about in recent times - so, time will tell.
Thanks! I was on Glp but something is off there...

Yes Hillary has some health stuff but I think they have invested a lot and she is still ready to go! O too. Probably a sort of tag team for the Americas - I have a feeling we will see soon!

Thanks!

ohhi9876

Veteran
Oh so Katy perry connect!

So this song is her latest single and something is off! Major! She has had meltdowns and the song seems to be about collecting people/souls! See what u think!?

I think they are trying to get as many people as possible before things come down. Wow: