Done with Donald

Its against the Bible. Whys that so hard to understand? Christians don’t hate gays, its literally just not a form of life we should follow doesnt mean we despise gays . Add one and one together. Do u expect christians to do the opposite of what a GOD of the most HIGH has instructed? @Corvus Metus

The Wake-Up Zone

Established
I shouldn’t be surprised. But this is my line in the sand. I will not vote for him in 2020. These types of things goes against the gop platform to a place I cannot and will not follow. It will be an acceptable 3rd party for me for the foreseeable future. Lgbt & Christian liberty is diametrically opposed.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/t...gbt-law-group-for-liberal-ninth-circuit-court
“Bumatay would also be the nation’s second openly homosexual federal appeals court judge and the first on the Ninth Circuit, the San Francisco Chronicle notes. The White House’s press release also notes that he’s a member of the Tom Homann LGBT Law Association, an organization dedicatedto the “advancement of gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender issues throughout California and the nation.”

The Homann Association has staked out a number of left-wing positions, including disappointment that the Supreme Court upheld Christian baker Jack Phillips’ right to refuse to make a cake for a same-sex “wedding,” and “unequivocally denounc[ing]” the Trump administration’s ban on transgender military service.”
The hard truth I am sorry to say is that the politics game is completely rigged I release recently a video that completely prove how trump is a freemason and got implication on 9/11 like freemasonry if you care to watch :
And from extensive research on masonic symbolism and message trough film and media I can confirm you that whatever people vote trump will be the most important actor on the biggest world crysis to come (iran-china/america conflict) and from what they subliminaly tell us maybe the last president of the united states, if you're not aware of how the freemason program major events long before they happen and tell it through media/movies, watch my previous video of 33min with 50+ proof that 9/11 was construct in the tower theirself and showed with precise knowledge as far as 1954 :
in the book and movie Lord of the rings : the two towers, Fight Club, Back to the future, The Matrix, Coneheads, The simpsons and masonic grand lodge of England in 1776, thanks if you taken the time to read (and for the LGBT, the equality act contain 116 laws=911 inverted and its logo is in the shape of an 11, transhumanism which is more and more obvious agenda is all about the twin towers unified into ONE... world trade center, I've don't support any hate toward any living things, but their is a difference between acceptance and brainwash, and the transagenda is forced on helpless child by lying to them on their own sexe, by telling them their not girl or boys thats forcing not freedom)

Last edited: