Done with Donald

A.J.

Star
I shouldn’t be surprised. But this is my line in the sand. I will not vote for him in 2020. These types of things goes against the gop platform to a place I cannot and will not follow. It will be an acceptable 3rd party for me for the foreseeable future. Lgbt & Christian liberty is diametrically opposed.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/t...gbt-law-group-for-liberal-ninth-circuit-court
“Bumatay would also be the nation’s second openly homosexual federal appeals court judge and the first on the Ninth Circuit, the San Francisco Chronicle notes. The White House’s press release also notes that he’s a member of the Tom Homann LGBT Law Association, an organization dedicatedto the “advancement of gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender issues throughout California and the nation.”

The Homann Association has staked out a number of left-wing positions, including disappointment that the Supreme Court upheld Christian baker Jack Phillips’ right to refuse to make a cake for a same-sex “wedding,” and “unequivocally denounc[ing]” the Trump administration’s ban on transgender military service.”

Dalit

Star
I shouldn’t be surprised. But this is my line in the sand. I will not vote for him in 2020. These types of things goes against the gop platform to a place I cannot and will not follow. It will be an acceptable 3rd party for me for the foreseeable future. Lgbt & Christian liberty is diametrically opposed.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/t...gbt-law-group-for-liberal-ninth-circuit-court
“Bumatay would also be the nation’s second openly homosexual federal appeals court judge and the first on the Ninth Circuit, the San Francisco Chronicle notes. The White House’s press release also notes that he’s a member of the Tom Homann LGBT Law Association, an organization dedicatedto the “advancement of gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender issues throughout California and the nation.”

The Homann Association has staked out a number of left-wing positions, including disappointment that the Supreme Court upheld Christian baker Jack Phillips’ right to refuse to make a cake for a same-sex “wedding,” and “unequivocally denounc[ing]” the Trump administration’s ban on transgender military service.”
Yes, don't be afraid to vote 3rd party. It's not throwing the vote away if it's according to your conscience.

Thunderian

Superstar
Trump has had so many solid conservative judges confirmed — really, really good men and woman with great records — that one guy with iffy credentials isn’t going to hurt our cause. Dianne Feinstein and Kamala Harris both opposed his nomination, for what it’s worth.

Vote your conscience, but don’t let this throw you more than it should. In context, it’s nothing, and most likely a political decision.

A.J.

Star
LOL that's not how liberty works
How bout Christian bakers losing their jobs, gay preschool curriculums, transgendered soldiers, boys in girls locker rooms, Christian churches/universities/seminaries forced to shut down.... ? And overall queering of society by force of government....

Is that how it works? No thanks.

MoDc

Established
How bout Christian bakers losing their jobs, gay preschool curriculums, transgendered soldiers, boys in girls locker rooms, Christian churches/universities/seminaries forced to shut down.... ? And overall queering of society by force of government....

lol you’re the majority, have disproportionate political power and still claim persecution

religious liberty = Christian supremacy

I believe that the civil rights act of 1964 should protect everyone. I'm sorry that you seem to disagree.

I have a serious question for you. Does this person look like he belongs in the women's restroom at all? This trans man was born with a vagina, and certain "bathroom laws", which I assume you support, would force this dude into the womens facilities because of his biology. Are you sure you want to keep advocating for transphobic "bathroom laws"??

or this guy, also born as a female:

A.J.

Star
We are not the aggressors here.

Health risks, emotional and developmental risks are not weighed or even considered. Science is manipulated or doctored. Psychology has been undermined. And Christian truth and vitality is vilified.

I’m not going to pretend there are multiple truths and realities as that would be disingenuous. Your starting points need some major tweaking.

We can make accommodations and exceptions for differences and variations in belief and ideology, but the agenda is the rise and expansion of Gnosticism, Paganism, Facism and Communisim. Gays, transgenders and other forms of identity confusion are just tools. Social engineering and the promotion of desire over design. Nobody is seeking to repress alternative lifestyles, but we don’t have to bow to it or celebrate it. We are all born with crosses to bear. And there are birth defects and other forms of abnormality some physical, some mental...remember that white woman who believed she was black (that sparked outrage in progressive circles strangely enough). But sin and suffering runs deep throughout all humanity.

Regardless, I’m still not convinced two dads is good developmentally for twin girls, which is the case with this judge. But when there is no absolute truth, don’t come crying when human depravities continue to rise. A guise of religion will not prevent it, but if you notice the largest atrocities include child trafficking, r*pe, murder and such are coming from the godless, the satanist and the occult. And a very high percentage of satanist are pro gay and pro abortion/child sacrifice. If that’s the natural progression of godless freedom (just look at Hollywood) you guys can have it. You guys can have your transgendered story times and your child masturbation instruction sessions. https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/united-nations-are-after-our-kids-they’re-planning-to-teach-masturbation-to-5-year-olds.6771/

I’m not saying I’m persecuted but we are increasingly becoming the hated and the scapegoated. I’m ok with that. I’m a sinner. I have convictions. But don’t be foolish enough to believe we can coexist. There is no neutrality and Satan is never satisfied.

Last edited:

MoDc

Established
We are not the aggressors here. Health risks, emotional and developmental risks are not weighed or even considered. Science is manipulated or doctored. Psychology has been undermined. And Christian truth and vitality is vilified. I’m not going to pretend there are multiple truths and realities as that would be disingenuous. Your starting points needs some major tweaking. We can make accommodations and exceptions but the agenda is Gnosticism, Paganism, Facism and Communisim. Gays, transgenders and other forms of identity confusion are just tools. Nobody is seeking to repress alternative lifestyles, but we don’t have to bow to it or celebrate it. We are all born with crosses to bear. I’m still not convinced two dads is good developmentally for twin girls, which is the case with this judge. But when there is no absolute truth, don’t come crying when human depravities continue to rise. A guise of religion will not prevent it, but if you notice the largest atrocities include child trafficking, r*pe, murder and such are coming from the godless, the satanist and the occult. And a very high percentage of satanist are pro gay and pro abortion/child sacrifice. If that’s the natural progression of godless freedom (just look at Hollywood) you guys can have it.
“Christian truths” do not have a right to guide our society, neither are they being repressed. It’s the most common religion in America by far. You would have all of us “bow” to Christianity and we largely already do. Numerous government and public spaces are enshrined with scripture or Christian imagery.

I’m so sorry that happy holidays on a cup triggers you so much.

The common theme in exploitation is power more so than religious or secular, but seriously look at all the scandals within Christianity ( not just the RCC either ) before throwing out slander regarding abuse.

Hubert

Established
don’t be foolish enough to believe we can coexist. There is no neutrality and Satan is never satisfied.
Do you think talk like this gets people on your side? All this does is further marginalize your beliefs. I'm glad you have your convictions, but this is not an effective way to sway people.

A.J.

Star
Last edited:

TC1968

Established
Micky Mouse
In all seriousness we really don't have much of a choice at this point in the game. Both Trump and Johnson are imperfect men who are in reality moderates, and they play lip service to Conservatism. They are also the only thing between us and the wacky, elitist limousine leftists, and country club rinos who want us all in a global super state where we are micromanaged by them from birth til death.

The Democrat Party is a complete joke right now, their candidates are nothing more than buffoons, village idiots, and booger eating morons. The one candidate who was worth a shit in the party (Gabbard) was literally sent home to stand in the corner after tangling with Hillary. The rest are grandstanders and shitstirrers who spend most of their time apologizing or trying to show how diverse they all are.

We have no real options in the third parties either. The Libertarians are a joke right now, they ran two Rinos that got chased out of the Republican Party last time around and neither of them stood for any Libertarian principles. I just don't trust the Libertarians to not attempt that act of stupidity again so they wont get my vote this time around. The Green Candidates will never get my votes because they are bunch of nuts, who chain themselves to bulldozers or are tree huggers and I will never vote for idiots like that.

I don't like Trump very much, and I detest a lot of things about him and his personality and constant dick wagging irks me to no end. Still he is my only viable option at this point - I only wish I had a better reason for voting for him.

A.J.

Star
In all seriousness we really don't have much of a choice at this point in the game. Both Trump and Johnson are imperfect men who are in reality moderates, and they play lip service to Conservatism. They are also the only thing between us and the wacky, elitist limousine leftists, and country club rinos who want us all in a global super state where we are micromanaged by them from birth til death.

The Democrat Party is a complete joke right now, their candidates are nothing more than buffoons, village idiots, and booger eating morons. The one candidate who was worth a shit in the party (Gabbard) was literally sent home to stand in the corner after tangling with Hillary. The rest are grandstanders and shitstirrers who spend most of their time apologizing or trying to show how diverse they all are.

We have no real options in the third parties either. The Libertarians are a joke right now, they ran two Rinos that got chased out of the Republican Party last time around and neither of them stood for any Libertarian principles. I just don't trust the Libertarians to not attempt that act of stupidity again so they wont get my vote this time around. The Green Candidates will never get my votes because they are bunch of nuts, who chain themselves to bulldozers or are tree huggers and I will never vote for idiots like that.

I don't like Trump very much, and I detest a lot of things about him and his personality and constant dick wagging irks me to no end. Still he is my only viable option at this point - I only wish I had a better reason for voting for him.
Well, I blogged about it, and made my further case in the comments section. He’s not my savior. He needs us as much as we need him. He needs to get in line. Tweets aren’t gonna cut it. I pissed lots of people off....

TC1968

Established
Well, I blogged about it, and made my further case in the comments section. He’s not my savior. He needs us as much as we need him. He needs to get in line. Tweets aren’t gonna cut it. I pissed lots of people off....
Oh well, pissing off the world seems to be getting easier lately. In a few days the same people who are pissed at you, will find something else to be pissed over and will have forgotten why they were pissed at you

MoDc

Established
Here’s a good breakdown of the standoff from the great Dr. Peter Jones. https://truthxchange.com/2019/10/beto-we-love-you/

“The conflict is between theism and monism, between God and the world, between Twoism and Oneism, between Heterocosmology and Homocosmology, between ontological Duality and non-dual Advaita.”https://truthxchange.com/2019/09/confronting-neo-paganism/

Dr. Peter Jones draws the battle lines, https://truthxchange.com/2019/06/equality-legal-persecution-of-christians/
Where all these are at War