Donald Trump's Mar-A-Lago in Palm Beach raided by FBI

polymoog

Superstar
He's going along w the ukraine=good russia=bad narrative

~1:12 in the vid
devils advocate speaking again...
he did say that... but did he say that to start a narrative so that he can lure and then expose those in his entourage who wish to pursue that war if he becomes president? i might do that, too (especially after his first term where he surrounded himself with the same swamp members he wanted to remove). it might get even more complex than that down the line if china is factored into that equation.

am i an ultraMAGA? no, but i sure love seeing him trigger the left. since all of politics is rigged, i would take him just for entertainment purposes.

he is like a political alex jones in many ways: says and does a few very good things but is untrustworthy.

devils advocate speaking again...
he did say that... but did he say that to start a narrative so that he can lure and then expose those in his entourage who wish to pursue that war if he becomes president?
I see what you mean.

Is he still going on about what an accomplishment he achieved by fastracking the v@x? Sometimes it seems like he doesn't know what his voters want or like he's trying to figure out what they want by what they cheer and dont.
am i an ultraMAGA? no, but i sure love seeing him trigger the left. since all of politics is rigged, i would take him just for entertainment purposes.
That does appear to be one thing he's good for!
But alternately he serves to UNITE the left against him. I agree its rigged, but id rather they dont start burning down the country again.
I can see them having him win again just to have that outcome actually.

polymoog

Superstar
Is he still going on about what an accomplishment he achieved by fastracking the v@x? Sometimes it seems like he doesn't know what his voters want or like he's trying to figure out what they want by what they cheer and dont.
i think he knows to keep his mouth shut about that after one of his speaking engagements in alabama(?). i think he permanently lost a good percentage of his base with his vaccine support.

just some food for thought: i often listen to clif high, who has offered an alternative perspective on this. he claims that by unknowingly (or knowingly) fast-tracking the vax (which was going to be distributed to the public either way) that he actually saved lives. first, by fast-tracking it that most common sense people would reject it as being rushed through (even some democrats mentioned this prior to the 2020 election, and kamala harris said she wouldnt take a "trump" vax), and second, by disrupting the original NWO plan. high believes had hillary clinton got into office, the plan was to have a multi-year lockdown and then a mass vax distribution in order to make it safe for people to resume their work and lives. people were supposed to be so desperate that they would take it to return to normality. the longer wait could claim that it has been tested extensively, and the quick, mass vax distribution could have covered up any side effect warnings since it would happen so quickly-- not to mention that hillary would most likely have completely locked down any "wrongthink/conspiracy" posts/info on social media and the internet by then.
so by clifs accounting, millions will die due to the vax fast-tracking whereas billions would have died had hillary been in office, following the original NWO plan.

i think he permanently lost a good percentage of his base with his vaccine support.
Yeah, but it's not like the other guy's any better.
And if people dont bother voting the dems have no problem filling out those people's mail in ballots for their candidate...
But like you said its rigged. Theyre just putting up this charade of look how persecuted he is the establishment must REALLY hate him. And now with this latest move it looks like most will accept that he legitimately is the peoples choice at the primaries.

so by clifs accounting, millions will die due to the vax fast-tracking whereas billions would have died had hillary been in office, following the original NWO plan.
Wow.
Yeah the warp speed part did tipoff a lot of people even the type that in the past were pro v@x and i do remember all the liberals tweeting they werent going to take "Trumps v@xxin3". Of course as soon as brandons in they changed their mind!

I can see hillary forcing a china style long term lockdown. Im sure the dems would have liked to do that once in power but since itd been almost a year and the majority wasnt scared anymore that made it harder. So yea it did help that it was Trump for the beginning of it. I mean the last time my state did the stupid mask mandate almost everyone didnt do it or had it on their chin, there's no way a china lockdown could be seen as legitimate. Now theyre fearmongering the monkey pox tho so theyre always trying to come up with something.

Karlysymon

Superstar
i think he knows to keep his mouth shut about that after one of his speaking engagements in alabama(?). i think he permanently lost a good percentage of his base with his vaccine support.

just some food for thought: i often listen to clif high, who has offered an alternative perspective on this. he claims that by unknowingly (or knowingly) fast-tracking the vax (which was going to be distributed to the public either way) that he actually saved lives. first, by fast-tracking it that most common sense people would reject it as being rushed through (even some democrats mentioned this prior to the 2020 election, and kamala harris said she wouldnt take a "trump" vax), and second, by disrupting the original NWO plan. high believes had hillary clinton got into office, the plan was to have a multi-year lockdown and then a mass vax distribution in order to make it safe for people to resume their work and lives. people were supposed to be so desperate that they would take it to return to normality. the longer wait could claim that it has been tested extensively, and the quick, mass vax distribution could have covered up any side effect warnings since it would happen so quickly-- not to mention that hillary would most likely have completely locked down any "wrongthink/conspiracy" posts/info on social media and the internet by then.
I'll take you up on this....lemme first put my thoughts together.

redqueen

Superstar
think the merch is to mock Us more
than anything else,order outta chaos
ones gotta be the bad guy so one can
be the good guy swooping in to save Us
all from the bad

this I'm sharing for the beginning where
it's being discussed on the topic of this
thread and showing the ties the judge
has/had to epstien

Last edited:

redqueen

Superstar
guess he didn't wanna wait for the
defunding to happen,of course cause
it wouldn't be anything to due with the
push to disarm Us right and of course
shot dead would We expect any other
outcome isn't that the way all these psyop
oops meant incidents go

]

edited to add a better link

Last edited:

The outrage amongst Americans over the unprecedented FBI raid of former President Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home is anti-Semitic in nature because Attorney General Merrick Garland is Jewish, warns ABC News chief investigative reporter Josh Margolin.

“Far right, neo-Nazis, white supremacists” are are calling for violence following the raid of Trump’s estate because Attorney General Merrick Garland is Jewish, the corporate media talking head argued on Friday.

“As soon as President Trump put out confirmation on Monday that the raid had been done and was underway, we immediately started seeing factions on the far right, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, militia organizers calling for violence as they always have done against Jews — the attorney general is Jewish,” Margolin said. “Against the FBI, federal law enforcement, against other perceived enemies — enemies they perceive to be enemies of President Trump.”

Except, aren't all of Trumps in laws Jewish? Including kushners dad who he pardoned?

redqueen

Superstar
interesting watch but always have to
keep in Our minds that it's not above
tptb to play Us in exactly this way

We will have to wait,watch and See
if this isn't just another bait and switch
trading one evil for another with a prettier
it's not hard to say all the right things
when Ya have studied Peoples,Our behaviour
and what will affect Us mentally and tug at
Our Hearts

have to admit that's one thing dt is Good at
saying things that the Peoples wanna Hear
and that resonates in Peoples Hearts

watch to See the fruit produced

redqueen

Superstar
The outrage amongst Americans over the unprecedented FBI raid of former President Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home is anti-Semitic in nature because Attorney General Merrick Garland is Jewish, warns ABC News chief investigative reporter Josh Margolin.

“Far right, neo-Nazis, white supremacists” are are calling for violence following the raid of Trump’s estate because Attorney General Merrick Garland is Jewish, the corporate media talking head argued on Friday.
so sick of that being the go to whenever
anything tptb don't wanna answer or speak
on is asked

this is what I was saying throughout
the last few years all I have Heard
about is all the jish hate that I have
no idea why there woulda been and
I never saw any anywhere I saw alot
of Asian hate but not jish

I mentioned here about Seeing so many
commercials concerning starving jish
Peoples but everyone was suffering
and many were starving but those
we're the only commercials I saw

I'm not saying that jish Peoples in general
are evil,just that it's easier if my enemy
sounded and looked as I do to hide and
stay amongst them
We have Heard/Seen stories of the enemies
hiding amongst Us in every society what better
way but to act as Your one of them

what is domestic terrorism and sleeper cells
but Our own turning on Us

even better if it's a community that has had
historical atrocities against them so that We
cannot question any motives or any sign of
distrust or hate is stamped out immediately
as unacceptable

it's been done with nazis(tptb)to hide amongst those
they were murdering so it's plausible right

anyways that's my thought soon as I Heard/Saw
the above

I thought it was the one in the seat who
gets to decide classified or declassified
is that not right so wouldn't that mean dt
is right then that anything he said was declassified
was in fact so when he brought it home

I am wondering what the documents held for
information

Last edited:

polymoog

Superstar
Moronic New Yorker Who Wants Trump Arrested for his 'Provable Crimes' Can't List a Single One

0:19. hahaha!!

@Karlysymon, this is the perfect real-life illustration of that NPC meme/video you posted the other day.

Moronic New Yorker Who Wants Trump Arrested for his 'Provable Crimes' Can't List a Single One

0:19. hahaha!!

@Karlysymon, this is the perfect real-life illustration of that NPC meme/video you posted the other day.
Another emasculated liar.

redqueen

Superstar
wow didn't take long did it
as I asked above who is allowed to
declassify something I always thought
it was the president which no matter if
Ya liked it or not was dt at the time

was the plan always to find a way to off
him or is this all another show for Our benefit
and if so what could tptb be trying to distract
Us from

wonder if it comes to execution if this will be
when them guillotines come into play use dt
as an example in town square w/e to teach
the rest of Us what happens if Ya try to go
against the reset

“As soon as President Trump put out confirmation on Monday that the raid had been done and was underway, we immediately started seeing factions on the far right, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, militia organizers calling for violence as they always have done against Jews — the attorney general is Jewish,” Margolin said. “Against the FBI, federal law enforcement, against other perceived enemies — enemies they perceive to be enemies of President Trump.”

Except, aren't all of Trumps in laws Jewish? Including kushners dad who he pardoned?
I didn't even know Garland was Ashcan Nazi but despised him anyway. My gut instincts always prevail.

Dont know if this has anything to do w Trump, but theyre spinning it that way.

A man drove his car into a barricade near the U.S. Capitol early Sunday and then began firing gunshots in the air before fatally shooting himself, according to police, who said he did not seem to be targeting any member of Congress.

The incident happened just before 4 a.m. at a vehicle barricade set at East Capitol Street NE and 2nd Street SE in Washington.

It comes at a time when law enforcement authorities across the country are facing an increasing number of threats and federal officials have warned about the potential of violent attacks on government buildings in the days since the FBI’s search of former President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate in Florida.

redqueen

Superstar
@ToxicFemininitySucks
of course he shot himself that seems
to be the go to move or story with all
these mass shootings so called domestic
attacks w/e it is how often is the perpetrator
actually taken in alive

can't Help but wonder if tptb are up to
something they want everyone distracted
enough not to See that old look over here
and not over there crap they constantly pull

specially now that this seems to be the only
new monopolizing all msm idk who the True
Good are in this crap and the only way We find
out is waiting and Seeing which side they end
up aligning with

never forget We are talking politics and that is
full of liars that are extremely used to saying
what We wanna Hear

so guess for now We wait and See

can't Help but wonder if tptb are up to
something they want everyone distracted
enough not to See that old look over here
and not over there crap they constantly pull
I think its between them being up to something and wanting us distracted and them trying to drum up support for Trump so he can be the candidate that wins primary and possibly the general. Or both.

This does a good job of pushing the "establishment is against him" narrative. If anyone questions anything the feds do they get labeled a Trump supporter extremist. If anyone questions Trump being shady or this all being a setup they get called a leftist sympathizer. By having Trump be the primary candidate it keeps anyone possibly less shady from taking that spot (but the rest of them are shady too).

In short I dont know yet, but we will find out.
Also this thread got really slow to load and kept freezing. Weird.