DOMINATION: 2021 / BRITNEY / COVID - let's look ...

L3M4

Star
Thank you for the free advertisement about Brittany Spears new show and the trailer.. This is mostly what this board is used for anyway...

juniper

Rookie
Bald is good!!!!

She had a nice shaped head.
It doesn't look good on everyone.

I think it is a damn crime that she is 'too sick' to manage her own affairs, but well enough to be paraded over the media like a performing bear.

Not right.
watch the Brittany Spears episode of South Park, it's dead on

sickgirl15

Established
Me too! Dayuum.

@Cintra school girl uniform or anything. As long as she’s not bald. She can bring her boa constrictor as well
As a woman, when I was younger & (more) rebellious & angry about the blatant misogyny, objectification, & sexism I have faced throughout my life, I too shaved my head. I called it my “fuck you” haircut! I am now a productive, more mature activist for animal, lgbt, women and minority’s rights, but man, when a woman shaved her head she’s definitely making a statement. (I’m not heterosexual, so it was a major plus for my personal life because of the “lesbian” stereotype that’s associated with very short/shaved hair on a female). I was hit on by SO many women, and had women I hardly knew opening up to me about feeling that they might be bi/lesbian or were confused! I miss that.. anyways :)

sickgirl15

Established
I shaved my head when I was young
I looked like a cross between Tank girl and Ripley.

Didn't have to shampoo. Just wiped my head down. It was great.
You go girl! Me too! I looove Tank Girl! Ripley…honestly not sure who that is. Rock on!

L3M4

Star
As a woman, when I was younger & (more) rebellious & angry about the blatant misogyny, objectification, & sexism I have faced throughout my life, I too shaved my head. I called it my “fuck you” haircut! I am now a productive, more mature activist for animal, lgbt, women and minority’s rights, but man, when a woman shaved her head she’s definitely making a statement. (I’m not heterosexual, so it was a major plus for my personal life because of the “lesbian” stereotype that’s associated with very short/shaved hair on a female). I was hit on by SO many women, and had women I hardly knew opening up to me about feeling that they might be bi/lesbian or were confused! I miss that.. anyways :)