DOMINATION: 2021 / BRITNEY / COVID - let's look ...

Aero

Superstar
And Jon’s tactics led to what? Death of the last giant? Sansa told him to wait. Rickon was dead like she said . Had he showed patience how many would still be alive brother Aero?
The battle could have played out a million different ways, though. It just sounds like you are assuming that the Knights of the Vales cavalry charge would steamroll through anything. In other words, saving Jon's men would mean losing more Knights of the Vale, so you're argument seems like splitting hairs.

Using Cavalry effectively is very difficult. And I don't see how you outflank Bolton without a sacrifice move. Especially when all he has to do is stand there because he's the one defending.

Tactics aside, would Jon have won without the Vail? You know the answer to this brother.
Not with the sacrifice move, that's for sure. But, again, I don't see how they were supposed to lure Bolton out. Waiting around isn't a tactic that's going to win it all for you. They had to attack at some point, and they would lose a lot of men regardless.

Aero

Superstar
Sansa told Jon the key was Ramsay’s ego. He would have attacked had he shown restraint. Either way the battle would have been in his favor had he waited. He got deus’ ex’d machinad’ by the Vale. He lost the initial battle and you can’t argue with that fact.
It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile. Winnings winning. - Dom Torreto ;)

Aero

Superstar
As do I lol
Lol man, recently some fools tried impressing me by flexing on some literal 80-year-olds. It sounds crazy, but I'm not making it up. That's just how bad I get under people's skin like I must make them feel so low that beating up the elderly ends up the only W they can go for.

Maes17

Superstar
Lol man, recently some fools tried impressing me by flexing on some literal 80-year-olds. It sounds crazy, but I'm not making it up. That's just how bad I get under people's skin like I must make them feel so low that beating up the elderly ends up the only W they can go for.
It’s here too

Maes17

Superstar
Let's go whoop some ass bro, I'll throw down with you.

I'm not kidding either. I think I know you enough to jump in if all hell was breaking loose.
I’d go in swinging for sure.

ohhi9876

Veteran
She has beautiful blonde locks.

Her handlers did her in
I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO confused why any grown adult that remotely knows of her situation feels the need to comment on her looks - grow up this is end times and WTF

Last edited:

ohhi9876

Veteran
The government needs more than Covid if they want to dominate fools. At least in America, I can't speak for other countries.

America is all in on the whole path of least resistance thing. What I mean is the government will put out some half-assed mandates, and people will half-ass comply. Maybe there will be more riots in specific areas, but again, they will be half-ass.

TL;DR everything about America is half ass
2020 broke the county - vax is punch
Wake up

ohhi9876

Veteran
this vid is bizarre but for freaks please dont comment as you have been - this is a person in trouble in end times - wake up!