DOMINATION: 2021 / BRITNEY / COVID - let's look ...

ohhi9876

Veteran
"Not a drill
we tried to prepare you
did u listen?
can u handle it?
domination is coming
transmission over"

hmm
that tour/show was canceled by B
She had recently said she wants her fam jailed
soooo
lots of warnings and so on
and bot B is using her voice - she knows we are outta time??????

Cintra

Star
Bald is good!!!!

She had a nice shaped head.
It doesn't look good on everyone.

I think it is a damn crime that she is 'too sick' to manage her own affairs, but well enough to be paraded over the media like a performing bear.

Not right.

Maes17

Superstar
Bald is good!!!!

She had a nice shaped head.
It doesn't look good on everyone.

I think it is a damn crime that she is 'too sick' to manage her own affairs, but well enough to be paraded over the media like a performing bear.

Not right.
She has beautiful blonde locks.

Her handlers did her in

Maes17

Superstar
I shaved my head when I was young
I looked like a cross between Tank girl and Ripley.

Didn't have to shampoo. Just wiped my head down. It was great.
So I can call yinz Cintra cue? Short for cueball

Aero

Superstar
The government needs more than Covid if they want to dominate fools. At least in America, I can't speak for other countries.

America is all in on the whole path of least resistance thing. What I mean is the government will put out some half-assed mandates, and people will half-ass comply. Maybe there will be more riots in specific areas, but again, they will be half-ass.

TL;DR everything about America is half ass

Cintra

Star
The government needs more than Covid if they want to dominate fools. At least in America, I can't speak for other countries.

America is all in on the whole path of least resistance thing. What I mean is the government will put out some half-assed mandates, and people will half-ass comply. Maybe there will be more riots in specific areas, but again, they will be half-ass.

Britain - half assed.

Covid is not enough. But if the Turkish military fires at a US ship conducting exercises in the Turkish seas... (In addition to 3WW,) it gives covid pass a function that protects Americans from "middle eastern terrorists".

Aero

Superstar
Britain - half assed.
A trainwreck might be more accurate.

I'm so sick of people bending the knee to people who rival Ramsey Bolton from GOT. Then those same people act upright and morally superior to everyone who recognizes scumbags for what they are. And this ain't just about Covid, BTW.

If yall want to join the Bolton clan, go ahead. But I'm charging in like Jon Snow from the "Battle of the Bastards".

Maes17

Superstar

First world people live their comfy lifestyle. But they also grew up a certain way. One thing I find funny about people is they will conform to authority put will be at war with each other. It’s a tribal thing. Oh God help your soul you dare attack their beliefs. They have to be right.

Sometimes I really do wish an asteroid would just take out half of the half assed. Cruel thinking? Yes. But people are all sorts of dumb

Maes17

Superstar
Why are we not discussing Britney’s hot bod in that vid though? Holy moly! Celeb crush thread worthy

Aero

Superstar
First world people live their comfy lifestyle. But they also grew up a certain way. One thing I find funny about people is they will conform to authority put will be at war with each other. It’s a tribal thing. Oh God help your soul you dare attack their beliefs. They have to be right.

Sometimes I really do wish an asteroid would just take out half of the half assed. Cruel thinking? Yes. But people are all sorts of dumb
That sounds like overkill bro.

We need to do as Emporer Octavian did during the early days of Rome. What he and his allies did was find everyone with enough power, or money to get in their way, and they eliminated them. It was brutal, but it precluded one of the most peaceful periods of Roman history.

Maes17

Superstar
That sounds like overkill bro.

We need to do as Emporer Octavian did during the early days of Rome. What he and his allies did was find everyone with enough power, or money to get in their way, and they eliminated them. It was brutal, but it precluded one of the most peaceful periods of Roman history.
Wasn’t that what January 6th was supposed to be if so?

Aero

Superstar
Might want to show some restraint, that nearly got everyone killed, be a Sansa in that situation, not a Jon.
With all due respect, you are flat-out wrong.

Jon's decision, while admittedly looking bad at the moment ended up putting the Boltons in a highly vulnerable position. His ravenous charge also had a positive effect on morale. In other words, he got his men to fight better by doing what he did.

Now, had Jon's army stuck with the original plan of luring the Boltons to them, there's no guarantee it would have worked. If I remember correctly they were still outnumbered. Ultimately Jon's gambit paid off huge!

Aero

Superstar
I love you Aero, but you are wrong here. He was done without Littefinger’s desire for Sansa. You know this, I know this.
Lol, when you put it like that, sure. But that's not what you said before.

You said don't be Jon, and as I said, his actions ended up being the perfect battlefield tactic. Sansa needed Jon too, so Idk what you're point is supposed to be. Anyway, the context I was exploring would be categorized as tactics, and you're straying into strategy.

Sansa knew nothing about battlefield tactics, and I'm sure Littlefinger knew just as little.