Votes: 17 58.6%
  • Dog - I have more sex appeal

Votes: 12 41.4%

• Total voters

JoChris

Superstar

Aero

Superstar
I like them both equally. If I had to choose one right now as a pet, I would pick a cat. I would pick the "loner" of the group, or the one that seems the most afraid. Because if you pick out an annoying cat, you might as well of gotten a Dog

Verbal_Kint

Rookie
The question is which makes a better pet... cats aren't really pets are they? LOL. They domesticated animals that live in your house & make you their slave. This suggests that having a higher intelligence because you're a cat owner is bit off the mark :D

Now dogs on the other hand! There's a good pet ;)

I've had both. Each has their merits.

Carolyn

Star
Cats definitely for me. I have two a ginger tabby masquerading as a black boy cat named Sonny hes just over 3 years, such a big scaredy cat hes my big cuddly baby and our other wee cheeky black and white although its more like dark chocolate brown and white with a wee black chocolate chip on her nose called Cookie who is about 8, she is tiny, you can barely feel her when you lift her shes so tony but shes lethal, shes so fast and so cheeky, both of them are kinda spoilt lol I have a daughter but the cats are like my other children that never grow up lol

Always loved cats as a child but my mum was terrified of them, we got our first cat when I was about 23 and ever since we got him my mums not scared of cats before, she actually loved our first cat he was a big brown tabby with a ginger belly he was about 9 when we got him and we had him for about 13 years he was a good age when he died. We werent gonna get another cat after that cause we were so devastated but a few weeks later and the house was just so quiet so then we got Cookie and then two years later we got Sonny. They sleep with us on our beds every night although mostly with me :)

Loki

Established
Yeah, cat people are busy inside reading books while their cat ignores them and dog people are busy outside running around and playing with their dog so they become more fit and tan. Simple. :D:p

I'm a dog person through and through. I've always had an affinity with dogs and there are very few breeds I don't like (the bulgy-eyed toy breeds mostly, and they are more like cats anyway ;)). I prefer larger dogs, but I'm fine with some small dogs as well like jack russells and the like. I have a pit/lab mix and my fiancee has a dachshund/yorkie (dorkie) mix. Both of them are awesome companions.

Carolyn

Star
GiF I wish my cats woud cuddle like that but my boy still jumps on my girl cat for a hump 3 years after being neutered lol Honestly I think she instigates things a bit, shes also been fixed years ago, they have a love hate relationship lol

Haha i get ya @Carolyn , I also have a male Half Turkish Angora which looks a lot like this

he's been in an accident though and lost the use of his two hind legs, which is so sad actually though that doesn't seem to really affect him, thank God, he's always constantly after my grey girl cat and she always hisses and never ever let him even touch her lol. on a sadder note, my cats have been neutered too...

snowy.JPG

Last edited:

JoChris

Superstar
I would give photos of my two whippets having their after-breakfast sleep now but my iTablet says the files are too big. Oh well.
They sleep a lot so perhaps that makes them a little more like cats than many dogs but they need as much attention as toddlers.