Does "this" remind you of the 80's besides the song???...Kelly Clarkson has changed...she is a clear puppet!!

cdigital379

Established
GUYS,
I POSTED THIS IN THE ENTERTAINMENT FORUM AS WELL!!

---------------------------------
---------------------------------
I certainly DO NOT remember anyone dressing like this from the 80's. Not from ANY movies, videos or anything I have seen paying tribute to what many b4 me has constituted as "One of the GREATEST ERA'S EVER"!!!

Kelly is wearing "devil-like" shoulders pads from the 70's inspired from David Bowie and THE ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW. Also Lady Gaga dressed like this in silver/white for her "BORN THIS WAY" VIDEO an at an awards show!!

PLUS....girls back then wore lots of silver jewelry on black...hardly any gold. The 80's had the BOLD NEON COLORS GOING ON!!

This is GOD-AWFUL!!! And check the symbols n hand signs!!

Over the years, I have noticed how the music industry changed Kelly. When she 1st joined The Voice she was bubbly n okay. In later seasons, she appears half-drunk/half-mind controlled towards the live audience.

The ONLY TIME I personally sense the "real" Kelly, is when she is singing, giving critiques or speaking about her family n certain things in life. The rest is a blurred cocktail of "unknown" substances. Same 4 the rest of the artists!! "ESPECIALLY" John!! (sorry but his wife Chrissy Tiegen is "Annoying as Fcuk"!!!

The rest...Blake, Nick & John...uuuggghhhh...NO!!!

Anyone's thoughts...???