Does MSM hint about oncoming real human slavery?

Mountain05

Rookie
Looks like MSM is trying to normalize slavery...

"How Islam moderated slavery": BBC blasted for piece explaining the "nice" way to treat humans as property - RT

Source:

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
Looks like MSM is attacking Islam and trying to normalize slavery...

"How Islam moderated slavery": BBC blasted for piece explaining the "nice" way to treat humans as property - RT

Source:
How is this an attack on islam?
In an archived article from 2009 discussing slavery and Islam, critics highlight how the BBC included such grim subheadings and points as “How Islam moderated slavery,” including “Islam treated slaves as human beings as well as property” and how, mercifully, “Islam barred Muslims from enslaving other Muslims.”
I think they were trying to play up how wonderful islam was about slavery myself.

Hasn’t there been slavery throughout the world even after the Americans ruled it out in America?

Mountain05

Rookie
Hasn’t there been slavery throughout the world even after the Americans ruled it out in America?
Yeah. Now, who knows if this is going to be a world trend or start of "hunger games". Afterall, they had success in mass survelliance, censorships, "purge of information" and such. I will keep watching.

Lisa

Superstar
Yeah. Now, who knows if this is going to be a world trend or start of "hunger games". Afterall, they had success in mass survelliance, censorships, "purge of information" and such. I will keep watching.
Pit us against ourselves for food? I don’t see that happening.

Mountain05

Rookie
Pit us against ourselves for food? I don’t see that happening.
No, I didn't imply about that and will specify that I was talking about something like that, a spark, start or trend; because given the circumstances and with things like AI and robots it could be the next move. And as you can see tech is taking over our jobs and is increasingly present in our lives where we depend on it. Could we be the next?