Does Joel 2:4 - 10 reference a zombie army.

phipps

Star
@seekinheart
I never said the vaccine is the mark of the beast...
You said, "On the jab/vaccine/coming mark of the beast." Is it wrong I assumed you meant the mark of the beast is the vaccine?

I do get confused why some people on this conspiracy site.
As Christians we are to tell the truth of God's Word always and I don't believe this is a conspiracy site.

Do not see correlations between what the agenda is and god's word. You seem to be on a conspiracy site claiming, nothing is a conspiracy at all and everything is pretty straight forward in god's word. I don't think you can say exactly what the tribulation looks like.
You have got to be able to tell the difference between what is truth according to God's Word and what isn't. There are so many agendas that the devil is bringing together to culminate in deceiving the whole world and persecuting those who won't buy into his deceptions. He know where he is going and wants to take all of us with him to eternal death.

No I don't know what the tribulation will be like, only those who experience it will know but God has not left us hanging about it has He? The Bible has given us so many clues as to what will take place so we can prepare ourselves spiritually by having a deeper relationship with Him so He can protect from the hatred and suffering Satan and his human agents have prepared for true Christians.

I also think when you look at technology now. You can't put the tribulation and other things in a historical setting infact it would be better to think of it as futuristic will God be entirely silent on this ... I don't think so.
To put the tribulation in a historical setting would be wrong according to the Bible. The Bible has given us so many clues about what is going to happen at the end of the world that its clear we are not yet at the time of the tribulation but we are very near that's for sure.

I'm assuming u also think the sons of God that left there first estate were not angels? Everything prophetic and things that actually give people hope in these wacky times the Bible is speaking of you seem to reduce down to some sort of archetype cessationism.
Please don't make assumptions about me. Jude 1:6 says, "And the angels who did not keep their proper domain, but left their own abode, He has reserved in everlasting chains under darkness for the judgment of the great day." It clearly mentions angels does it not?

We must pay attention to dreams because God said people would prophesy from dreams in the last days.
Not all dreams, only those that go hand in hand with the Bible. Otherwise we will just believe anyone no matter what they say their dream was about. Prophecy is about God telling us what is going to happen in the future and it would not be inconsistent with His Word would it?

God is not silent on this technological age. I don't think verses about Saturday worship is cutting it. But I could be wrong but I do know very much the evidence in the Bible
You're all over the place with this post of yours. God has never been silent in any age.

God created the Sabbath during creation (Genesis 2:1-3), He told us in His eternal law that we have to observe the Sabbath (Exodus 20:11), Christ Himself instituted the Sabbath day of rest for us (Mark 2:27), He kept the Sabbath according to Luke 4:16: “as His custom was, He went into the synagogue on the Sabbath day”, the disciples and early Christians kept the Sabbath too (Acts 13:14, 16:13), we are told the Sabbath will be observed in heaven and in the new kingdom (Isaiah 66:22-23) too. So the Sabbath was created before sin came into this world and will be in the new kingdom of God after sin. So therefore its not a subject that any Christian can just dismiss. And the biblical Sabbath has always been and always will be for eternity, Saturday. Regardless of if the majority in Christendom follow the Catholic man made Sabbath, Sunday.

The nephilim, fallen angels and the UFO deception. If you think that is also a myth I'm going to say you have no discernment.
Can you show me where the Bible says the nephilim are offspring of angels? Angels cannot procreate with people nor do they procreate at all, good or evil.

Last edited:
Btw just to re iterate I didn't force my beliefs on the word. I saw people getting revelation on zombies and dreams and I checked it out and oddly there's some basis for them however weak that may seem. Again I'm not assuming to know it all but when you say it's all in god's word. Was the Holocaust in god's word ? It was in a way but how it specifically transpired we weren't given to details who could have conceived of that evil. Not to mention all the tech Nazis had, and what they were doing in terms of experiments etc. And there was a huge supernatural element to Nazis.

Anyway my point is we really don't know how these things are going to play out I believe people are getting insight that then brings even the scripture to life.

I think typology is a huge factor in the Bible and I think the covid vaccine is a type of mark a precursor. Just as antiochus epiphinese was a type of anti Christ.

As Hitler was also a type of anti Christ.

I'm not claiming these things are definitely true but I'm certainly open to it.

phipps

Star
@seekinheart
Nothing they said contradict the Bible.
This doesn't answer my question does it? Have you tested them according to the Bible or not? Most of the people you've posted so far who've had dreams have fallen short of being in harmony with the Bible I'm afraid.

A hive mind set could be equivalent to a zombie like state.
Completely not biblical I'm afraid.

They clearly contradict your understanding of the Bible. But as we know exegesis differs.
They are wrong according to the Bible not according to my understanding of the Bible. The Bible has one truth on any subject and there are no zombies in it.

Anyway you are clearly not even open to recieving the message. So please move on.
[/QUOTE]
True, because I won't be open to false doctrine not based on the word of God. I repeat there are no zombies in the Bible.

I'm busy at the moment so this my last response for now.

Maldarker

Star
Rev 9:6

Just because the word zombie isn't in it doesn't mean something similar doesn't mean the actual death of the body then rising up.... "zombie" like would maybe be a better word....seems like some biological plague caused by an insect "locust"

Last edited:

phipps

Star
Btw just to re iterate I didn't force my beliefs on the word. I saw people getting revelation on zombies and dreams and I checked it out and oddly there's some basis for them however weak that may seem. Again I'm not assuming to know it all but when you say it's all in god's word. Was the Holocaust in god's word ? It was in a way but how it specifically transpired we weren't given to details who could have conceived of that evil. Not to mention all the tech Nazis had, and what they were doing in terms of experiments etc. And there was a huge supernatural element to Nazis.

Anyway my point is we really don't know how these things are going to play out I believe people are getting insight that then brings even the scripture to life.

I think typology is a huge factor in the Bible and I think the covid vaccine is a type of mark a precursor. Just as antiochus epiphinese was a type of anti Christ.

As Hitler was also a type of anti Christ.

I'm not claiming these things are definitely true but I'm certainly open to it.
Not all evil and human suffering is documented in the Bible but we know from reading about the evil spoken of in it that godless people can be so evil. What happened during the holocaust was not new at all, it had all happened before from since sin came into this world. Like Solomon said in the book of Ecclesiastes "there is nothing new under the sun." Yes technology wise we've come a long way, but prophecy will be fulfilled according to God's Word. God who is all knowing knew there would be all this technology and he didn't dismiss it.

God has told us how things are going to play out, don't you believe Him?

There is a lot of typology about the end times in the Bible and we definitely can learn from it. One typology about the end time is in Daniel 3 where Daniel's friends refused to worship a golden idol that king Nebuchadnezzar had given a command everyone should bow down to. When they refused they were thrown in a fiery furnace where Jesus joined them and they did not die. But they had said before they were thrown in the fiery furnace, "O Nebuchadnezzar, we have no need to answer you in this matter. If that is the case, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and He will deliver us from your hand, O king. But if not, let it be known to you, O king, that we do not serve your gods, nor will we worship the gold image which you have set up” (verses 16-18). This is the kind of faith we are going to need at the end time. No matter what plans those evil people have, we will ans should not relent and give in to them no matter what the consequences.

You cannot make things up about God's Word just because it rings true to you and because some people had dreams about them.

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Let me preface this with saying I could be really wrong about these verses etc but it's something to think about. I don't think we give God enough credit or think outside the box enough if men's hearts are going to fail them from fear I'm guessing some crazy stuff is going on.

Very truly I tell you, a time is coming and has now come(A) when the dead will hear(B) the voice of the Son of God and those who hear will live. 26 For as the Father has life in himself, so he has granted the Son also to have life(C) in himself. 27 And he has given him authority to judge(D) because he is the Son of Man.

28 “Do not be amazed at this, for a time is coming(E) when all who are in their graves will hear his voice 29 and come out—those who have done what is good will rise to live, and those who have done what is evil will rise to be condemned.(F)

Daniel 12:2
And many of those who sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt
I think that’s the judgement if the unbelieving dead at the Great White Throne judgement that will take place at the end of the millennium.

I think that’s the judgement if the unbelieving dead at the Great White Throne judgement that will take place at the end of the millennium.

Im not debating it is.

I'm just showing that there could be some biblical explanation in this zombie stuff.

One point that was made off hand If I remember correctly is that. God says there will be no more sea. But that in this passage it says the dead come from the sea.

This put me on to the whole zombie thing.

Again Im not saying I KNOW this is going to happen etc etc.

However Im Inclined to think some of it makes sense. And I do think like u said predictive programming God has that covered he knows what they are going to do. And exposes there plans so I do think it all seems to tie in to prophecy and what the enemy is telling us they are going to do again could be wrong.

But it's worth looking at and making ur own mind up.

I lean to this zombie stuff being true when and how it happens I'm not sure. But there will be a zombie like hive mind. Perhaps caused by the mark. Synchronised to the will of the beast. The zombie itself could even be metaphorical but I'm more inclined to believe it's really zombies but not necessarily dead more like a hive mind infection of violent murderous people.

phipps

Star
This is symbolic language remember? That is something that both of you are not even considering. It is not literal.

Revelation 9:6 takes place during the fifth trumpet. Are the trumpets literal? No! So we've go to find out what they mean and the Bible tells us. Trumpets are loud warnings of God's approach (Exodus 19:16-17, Joshua 6:4-5).

From verse 4-6 of Revelation 9 says, "And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads. And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man. And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them." This is all symbolic language, its not literal. What does it mean? its not what you think.

This is symbolic language remember? That is something that both of you are not even considering. It is not literal.

Revelation 9:6 takes place during the fifth trumpet. Are the trumpets literal? No! So we've go to find out what they mean and the Bible tells us. Trumpets are loud warnings of God's approach (Exodus 19:16-17, Joshua 6:4-5).

From verse 4-6 of Revelation 9 says, "And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads. And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man. And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them." This is all symbolic language, its not literal. What does it mean? its not what you think.
It could be I'm open to it either way unlike urself. I'm more inclined to think it's not though.

phipps

Star
It could be I'm open to it either way unlike urself. I'm more inclined to think it's not though.
I'm open to God's truth not to false doctrine. You are so wrong about zombies and that's that. It is clear as day light the language used Revelation 9:6 is not literal.

The biggest mistake any Christian can make is to think they can make their own mind up about God's Word. We are always to search for God's truth through prayer and studying the Word to know what message God's word is relaying to us. There is a lot of confusion about the Bible because a lot of Christians are making up up their own minds and not finding what God's truth is.

You have dismissed what the Bible has to say about death and other things because they do not fit in with your beliefs. Its supposed to be the other way round where you discard anything that contradicts the Word of God. I hope and pray that you accept God's truth and not think God's Word has to fit into your beliefs. I pray that we all remember this in our Christian journey until Jesus returns for us. God bless.

Last edited:
I'm open to God's truth not to false doctrine. You are so wrong about zombies and that's that. It is clear as day light the language used Revelation 9:6 is not literal.

The biggest mistake of any Christian to make is to think they can make their own mind up about God's Word. We are always to search for God's truth through prayer and studying the Word to know what message God's word is relaying to us. There is a lot of confusion about the Bible because a lot of Christians are making up up their own minds and not finding what God's truth is.

You have dismissed what the Bible has to say about death and other things because they do not fit in with your beliefs. Its supposed to be the other way round where you discard anything that contradicts the Word of God. I hope and pray that you accept God's truth and not think God's Word has to fit into your beliefs. I pray that we all remember this in our Christian journey until Jesus returns for us. God bless.
You keep taking what I'm saying and twisting it

First off ur equating zombies with death completely and one death.

Secondly while that is an angle I came at as a possibility I also said the hive mind set can be zombie like.

You talk about metaphors and can't see a zombie like people.

What do u envision people who take the mark to be like happy and positive ? But just worshipping the antichrist. No its his SYSTEM what does his system look like. It looks like control how will they get control ? He causes us all... There is an element of duress who can make war with the beast.

The scriptures debunk your way of thinking!

You are not applying the word to the age you are living in.

You are viewing it with a bout as much understanding as John would have had about events that were happening in this day and age. I'm fairly certain it doesn't work like that.

Maldarker

Star
just remember @phipps the pharisees and sadducees missed the mark on the messiah so... i'm not going to be closed minded. The prophetic always comes into reality when its GOD's word guess the scholars of that time forgot that also.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Zechariah 14:12-13
New International Version
12 This is the plague with which the Lord will strike(A) all the nations that fought against Jerusalem: Their flesh will rot while they are still standing on their feet, their eyes will rot in their sockets, and their tongues will rot in their mouths.(B) 13 On that day people will be stricken by the Lord with great panic.(C) They will seize each other by the hand and attack one another.(D)
If your premise is that the vaccines are going to turn people into zombies, realize that Israel has one of the most vaxxed populations in the world....already talking booster #3 & 4.
So how do you reconcile that possibility with your interpretation of the above verse in Zechariah?

phipps

Star
@seekinheart
You keep taking what I'm saying and twisting it
I haven't twisted that you've compltely made up the fact that zombies are written of in the the Word of God.

First off ur equating zombies with death completely and one death.
Was I wrong to think as they are portrayed in the movies (that you mentioned) they are in between life and death? Well there is no such thing in the Bible. One is either alive or dead as I showed you from actual scripture.

Secondly while that is an angle I came at as a possibility I also said the hive mind set can be zombie like.
That is not a possibility in the Bible. There is no such thing as a zombie like mindset.

You talk about metaphors and can't see a zombie like people.
No, because there are no zombie like people in the Bible. Therefore they don't or won't exist in real life since the author of the Bible, God, is the same one who created life, death and us.

What do u envision people who take the mark to be like happy and positive ? But just worshipping the antichrist. No its his SYSTEM what does his system look like. It looks like control how will they get control ? He causes us all... There is an element of duress who can make war with the beast.
Those who accept the mark of the beast will make a conscious/spiritual decision in their foreheads/minds not to follow God. They will be of sound mind and not have zombie like minds. They will be judged as so according to the Bible. The Bible tells us every knee shall bow to Christ and every tongue will confess that He is Lord (Romans 14:11, Philipians 2:9-11). This includes the wicked of all ages including those who accepted the mark of the beast. They will all be of completely sound minds and when they go to hell they will understand it was their sins that got them there.

God's people are going to face duress (the tribulation) because of their choice not to get the mark of the beast. They are going to be persecuted, they won't be able to buy or sell and they will face the death penalty. Those who choose the mark of the beast will be fine at first but later will face duress because of their choices. We know there are going to be plagues that will affect only the wicked and not God's people.

The scriptures debunk your way of thinking!
You know that's not true. I am telling you what the actual scriptures say, not what I think. its one the reasons I post a lot of scripture.

just remember @phipps the pharisees and sadducees missed the mark on the messiah so... i'm not going to be closed minded. The prophetic always comes into reality when its GOD's word guess the scholars of that time forgot that also.
The Pharisees and Sadducees were close minded on actual biblical truth about Christ. They rejected everything the Bible prophesied and said about the Messiah because Christ did not fit into their man made beliefs about what the Messiah was and what He would do when He came on earth. They thought the Messiah was going to rule on earth and save them from the Romans who ruled over them at the time. But Jesus told them His Kingdom was not of this world.

Lets not do the same as Christians. Lets not reject the Word of God and even make things up that are not written of in the Bible.

Last edited:
If your premise is that the vaccines are going to turn people into zombies, realize that Israel has one of the most vaxxed populations in the world....already talking booster #3 & 4.

So how do you reconcile that possibility with your interpretation of the above verse in Zechariah?
Interestingly enough I don't think everyone will turn to zombies. Please don't oversimplify what im saying.

Here's the possibilities,

You become a sort of symbiote for this graphene oxide meaning it like morgellons are demonic beings inhabiting nanotech. Much like an AI being possessed with a spirit a sort of "golem"

Depending on your faith you can rebuke it. One theory is you will need deliverance and repentance for taking the vax. Movies like venom are being promoted because they show this also.

Think Borg assimilation.

It may take 3 boosters to do this it may take 4 it's linked to the 5g. People who continue to take boosters who knows.

Israel will be protected by God. Pretty sure God protects Israel from the attack not the IDF.

Wanna see how they've been programming u ?

It's being framed black goo is a good thing and will help us evolve I believe graphene is the same thing and if u watched the videos I provided u see how they are encouraging graphene oxide to be used across the board now we are being assimilated.