Does Jesus/Yahweh love us or is he stalking us?

DevaWolf

Veteran
Good questions. You should research them, if you really want to understand.
He already did. Honest research always leads to questioning, the only moment one should doubt is when one has found ' the truth' because there is no such thing in the grand scheme of things when approached with a rational mind.

elsbet

Superstar
He already did. Honest research always leads to questioning, the only moment one should doubt is when one has found ' the truth' because there is no such thing in the grand scheme of things when approached with a rational mind.
Ahh.. well. You have an opinion. :)

Insufficient reasearch also leads to questioning-- you really have no idea what *he* did or did not do.

mecca

Superstar
I'm actually not a he.

TokiEl

Superstar
If god is all powerful then why does he need to kill himself to remove the sins of others?... he could have easily just willed it to be.
God is God not only of humans but angels as well.

Angels were set to watch over budding humanity... but ended up fathering children with women. And these children did not stop growing... just like reptiles don't stop growing.

And so there are two races on the earth.

The seed of the serpent and the seed of the woman.

Homo Serpentis and Homo Sapiens.

Today not many know this because Homo Serpentis are the blue blood rulers of nations and they don't want humans to know this.

Aw diddums. You can't come up with anything different any time. You just don't have the ability. :)

Google: "Gnostic Christian Bishop" forums and people will quickly see that no matter how well theologians answer you, you merely give the same answer in slightly different wording. The only people who give you the thumbs up are the ones who already hate Jesus.

P.S. i really don't know what you are trying to achieve visiting forums like pro-marijuana and reincarnation ones. There sure won't be any genuine believers in Christianity, Judaism or Islam there. :D

See ya, wanna-be apologist for anti-theism.
Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. Eleanor Roosevelt

Regards
DL

If that were true, you would have to be supernatural, yourself. As a (hu)man, though, the only thing keeping you from Grace is you.
That is not what your bible says but then, it sounds like you have never read it.

Ask nicely and I will get you the quote, if you have the couth to concede that I told the truth of that god decides who will get his grace and who he will withhold it from.

Can you take the truth in an honest way if it makes your god look like the prick he is? Even with genocide aside?

Regards
DL

Help us all if the Christian and Islamic fundamentalists ever recognize how similar their beliefs are.
They cannot help but know, but they have to maintain their us and them lie so tend not to admit it.

Both Christians and Muslims are too uneducated in their religion to be able to do decent apologetics for their vile god.

We all see them run for the hills and or turn to insult and hypocrisy all the time.

Nice though that it is harder for them to use their inquisitions and jihads on us.

Without force all they have is their ignorance.

Regards
DL

If their conception of God is true then yes, it is just a game for his amusement. Why does a supreme being need to be worshipped in the first place? Why can he not show himself to the entire world? Why does he have to rely on faith? There are what, 4000 different religions? No kind of religious fundamentalism makes any sense.
Christianity has always been fascist. That is why they helped Hitler and his buddies.

Fascism (/ˈfæʃɪzəm/) is a form of radical, right-wing, authoritarian ultranationalism, characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition, and strong regimentation of society and of the economy, which came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe.

IOW. Place no one above me.

Note how Trump uses words like powerful and strong when speaking of Putin and Kim. His fascist heroes.

Regards
DL

God is God not only of humans but angels as well.

Angels were set to watch over budding humanity... but ended up fathering children with women. And these children did not stop growing... just like reptiles don't stop growing.

And so there are two races on the earth.

The seed of the serpent and the seed of the woman.

Homo Serpentis and Homo Sapiens.

Today not many know this because Homo Serpentis are the blue blood rulers of nations and they don't want humans to know this.

^ delusion

DevaWolf

Veteran
I tend to agree with your logic most of the time.

You will have to explain a bit more on this though as I know some truths. Not all truths of course, but a few things.

Regards
DL
I meant a system of universal truth like religion, cannot be right if it excludes other points of view because the universe is much to multi faceted and complex to be understood through the lens of one perspective or one person.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I meant a system of universal truth like religion, cannot be right if it excludes other points of view because the universe is much to multi faceted and complex to be understood through the lens of one perspective or one person.
Is that not just a sophisticated way of saying that 2+2 doesn’t always make 4?

The Hindu “all encompassing” approach has also been described as an “embrace that smothers”.

Ravi Zacharias, an ex-Hindu has some very clear insights into the concept of non-contradiction.

If there is a God, and He is a particular person, then His particularity excludes all contradictory suggestions.

Last edited:
If there is a God, and He is a particular person, then His particularity excludes all contradictory suggestions.
If he idol worships whatever god or ideology he has accepted, the way Christians and Muslims do, --- true.

If that person is an esoteric ecumenist and perpetual seeker the way Gnostic Christians are, then that would be false as we are always ready to accept something better than the ideal we think we have found.

If a religion cannot evolve due to idol worship, that means it will either stagnate over time the way Christianity and Islam have, or it will eventually go extinct.

Regards
DL