Does Jesus/Yahweh love us or is he stalking us?

You know their morality is twisted and vile; therefore they can never actually argue with you. We both know brother Bishop that they worship an evil entity, the most evil thing in world history. There is no defense of the creature so all they can do is insult you. They are weak and pathetic and admitting that they worship the devil would crush them so they double down.

Never stop telling the truth.
No worries there buddy.

I agree with your assessment.

I used to say that only religion can make good people knowingly do evil, but since Trump was elected by Republicans who held their moral noses while voting for him, I do not restrict that first comment only to religions now.

Tribalism and appeasement of insecurity is now what rules instead of good sound morals.

Right wing men are so stupid.

Regards
DL

Secret societies think that Jesus Christ is evil... while Lucifer is good.
If you wish to debate morals with me in an honest way, I think I can show you where their views are right, if we go right back to how the Jews saw his father/or Jesus, if you have bought into the stupid Trinity concept.
Are you up to that?
Regards
DL

elsbet

Superstar
So Mary gave birth to something other than a person.
That is correct. How is that an abomination, exactly?

The wages of sin is death.
For men, yes. Not for God.

The fact that you are ignoring is that if your child came home and said he took advantage of an innocent boy's unjust punishment to escape his own punishment, you, if at all moral, would likely reprimand him severly and return him to the scene to make his apologies.

If not, you have a corrupted moral sense and are allowing your child to create the same vile morality as you have.

Regards
DL
Which has nothing to do with this conversation. And I removed the childish bullshit you tried to superimpose on my comments. I can answer the questions, myself.. something you seem afraid to allow your responders to do.

Indeed, and right wing politics combined with religious zeal is dangerous. Is there anything scarier than believers in ancient superstition and prophecy dictating world affairs?
Not that I know of. If they change their ideologies enough when the various right wing loonies get together, it might work out if they change what they hate.

Regards
DL

That is correct. How is that an abomination, exactly?
If I have to say more than what follows, you are too stupid for me to bother with.

Is a dog giving birth to a pig normal to you or an abomination?

For men, yes. Not for God.
What is god's wage for his many sins?
It seems to be praise form immoral people who see a genocidal son murdering god as good.

Which has nothing to do with this conversation.
It has everything to do with your immoral double moral standard where you would condemn a man for a deed while praising your vile god for the same vile and immoral deed. Like genocide.

You are a mental child but at least you can read and comprehend this. If you saw a man punishi8ng his innocent son while allowing the guilty one to watch and profit from it, you would tell that father he is making a mistake. You tell your ass hole god that he is doing the right thing.

You have a vile and immoral double moral standard. Enjoy your stay in hell.

Regards
DL

mecca

Superstar
If god is all powerful then why does he need to kill himself to remove the sins of others?... he could have easily just willed it to be. God should not need a blood sacrifice to utilize his own power. And why would god demonstrate an immoral practice (blood sacrifice) as the way to absolve humans of sin and make them good when he could have done it in a moral and good way? He could have done the same thing without necessitating an innocent person's death. In fact, if he really didn't want humans to sin, then why did he create them with the ability to sin? There would be no need to absolve humans of sin if he didn't make them that way in the first place. Why should there be a plan or rules that god has to follow in order to achieve what he wants? Why would he limit his own self? It's absolutely unnecessary and illogical. Maybe it's all just a game to him.

mecca

Superstar
Religion touts blood sacrifice as if it's the ultimate moral action, but it simply can't be because blood sacrifice is the murder of an innocent for your own personal gain. It's inherently immoral. The only reason that religion is focused around ritual sacrifice is because that's what humans were doing thousands of years ago... they connected their ideas of spirituality with death and blood. They believed blood to be an important component of their rituals. They believed that their god wanted sacrifices from them. Modern religious beliefs are directly built upon the ideas in the past which is why people still have not separated the idea of God with the idea of sacrificial rituals. It's been a large component of most religions since the beginning and still is. So maybe that's why it's hard for people to envision god doing anything important without requiring blood beforehand. But in reality, the idea of god as an all powerful being is not compatible with the idea that he needs any form of sacrifice to demonstrate his power and ability.

Last edited:

elsbet

Superstar
If I have to say more than what follows, you are too stupid for me to bother with.

Is a dog giving birth to a pig normal to you or an abomination?

What is god's wage for his many sins?
It seems to be praise form immoral people who see a genocidal son murdering god as good.

It has everything to do with your immoral double moral standard where you would condemn a man for a deed while praising your vile god for the same vile and immoral deed. Like genocide.

You are a mental child but at least you can read and comprehend this. If you saw a man punishi8ng his innocent son while allowing the guilty one to watch and profit from it, you would tell that father he is making a mistake. You tell your ass hole god that he is doing the right thing.

You have a vile and immoral double moral standard. Enjoy your stay in hell.

Regards
DL
We aren't speaking of men, though. Your refusal to believe in the supernatural, and your unwillingness to investigate will always leave you at odds with what you don't understand.

elsbet

Superstar
If god is all powerful then why does he need to kill himself to remove the sins of others?... he could have easily just willed it to be. God should not need a blood sacrifice to utilize his own power. And why would god demonstrate an immoral practice (blood sacrifice) as the way to absolve humans of sin and make them good when he could have done it in a moral and good way? He could have done the same thing without necessitating an innocent person's death. In fact, if he really didn't want humans to sin, then why did he create them with the ability to sin? There would be no need to absolve humans of sin if he didn't make them that way in the first place. Why should there be a plan or rules that god has to follow in order to achieve what he wants? Why would he limit his own self? It's absolutely unnecessary and illogical. Maybe it's all just a game to him.
Good questions. You should research them, if you really want to understand.

Maybe it's all just a game to him.
Not to god. Not that he exists.

It is a con game to the perpetually lying clergy of all supernatural based religions.

The game of fleecing the sheeple.

What you put shows how a moral person thinks. Do not expect the immoral sheeple to help you as that is not how they see their duty. Their duty is to maintain the lie that they were conned into believing.

Regards
DL

Religion touts blood sacrifice as if it's the ultimate moral action, but it simply can't be because blood sacrifice is the murder of an innocent for your own personal gain. It's inherently immoral. The only reason that religion is focused around ritual sacrifice is because that's what humans were doing thousands of years ago... they connected their ideas of spirituality with death and blood. They believed blood to be an important component of their rituals. They believed that their god wanted sacrifices from them. Modern religious beliefs are built upon the ideas in the past which is why people still have not separated the idea of God with the idea of sacrificial rituals. It's been a large component of most religions since the beginning. So maybe that's why it's hard for people to envision god doing anything important without requiring blood beforehand. But in reality, the idea of god as an all powerful being is not compatible with the idea that he needs any form of sacrifice to demonstrate his power and ability.
True to a degree but you might remember that, while animal sacrifice was done by the Jews, not human sacrifice, the scapegoat was not killed. He was released to the wild.

What was killed and feasted on were the animals that were not sacrificed. Christianity reversed that to people eating the scapegoat and not the animals that were their for the feast of forgiveness.

Christianity lost intelligence when it reversed much of what their usurped god meant to the Jews.

Regards
DL

We aren't speaking of men, though. Your refusal to believe in the supernatural, and your unwillingness to investigate will always leave you at odds with what you don't understand.
Thanks for agreeing that Jesus being born of a woman would be an abomination, if as you say, Jesus was not human.

As to my not believing in the supernatural and your genocidal son murdering prick, I cannot as your god says he will refuse to give his grace to those whom he wished to condemn to hell.

If you want me to believe, you better tell your shit god to stop withholding his grace from me.

Regards
DL

JoChris

Superstar
Go away you ignorant Christian genocidal god lover.

Regards
DL
Aw diddums. You can't come up with anything different any time. You just don't have the ability. :)

Google: "Gnostic Christian Bishop" forums and people will quickly see that no matter how well theologians answer you, you merely give the same answer in slightly different wording. The only people who give you the thumbs up are the ones who already hate Jesus.

P.S. i really don't know what you are trying to achieve visiting forums like pro-marijuana and reincarnation ones. There sure won't be any genuine believers in Christianity, Judaism or Islam there. :D

See ya, wanna-be apologist for anti-theism.

If their conception of God is true then yes, it is just a game for his amusement. Why does a supreme being need to be worshipped in the first place? Why can he not show himself to the entire world? Why does he have to rely on faith? There are what, 4000 different religions? No kind of religious fundamentalism makes any sense.

Religion touts blood sacrifice as if it's the ultimate moral action, but it simply can't be because blood sacrifice is the murder of an innocent for your own personal gain. It's inherently immoral. The only reason that religion is focused around ritual sacrifice is because that's what humans were doing thousands of years ago... they connected their ideas of spirituality with death and blood. They believed blood to be an important component of their rituals. They believed that their god wanted sacrifices from them. Modern religious beliefs are directly built upon the ideas in the past which is why people still have not separated the idea of God with the idea of sacrificial rituals. It's been a large component of most religions since the beginning and still is. So maybe that's why it's hard for people to envision god doing anything important without requiring blood beforehand. But in reality, the idea of god as an all powerful being is not compatible with the idea that he needs any form of sacrifice to demonstrate his power and ability.
Human sacrifice showed up with agriculture, people noticed that blood increased crop
production and not properly understanding the cycle and stations of the Sun and the changes of the season concocted religious ceremony on human sacrifice.

I don’t believe it was a part of religion in pre-agriculture days.