Does Jesus/Yahweh love us or is he stalking us?

Lisa

Superstar
It makes it worse because she was brainwashed by patriarchy and religion that she gladly accepted her horrible death. And you dare to claim moral high ground on the “pagan”.

What has your religion brought other than the dark ages and the thirty years war that reduced Europe to cannibalism?
I think she knew that if you make a vow you should keep it. Sort of like telling someone you’ll meet them somewhere and blow them off, makes the person you told you’d be somewhere angry. How much more a promise to God? Just because it went like it did doesn’t mean you didn’t make a promise, does it? And she understood that.

My religion didn’t bring the dark ages, Jesus said He is the Light of the world, He brought light to the darkness. It was man who craves power over other people that brought the dark ages.

Allegra

Veteran
When our Father in heaven Himself sent His own Son as a sacrifice for all of us, and here someone make a big deal of a human who made a vow to God and obligated to fulfill his vow. It is a lesson to us all.

Lisa

Superstar
When our Father in heaven Himself sent His own Son as a sacrifice for all of us, and here someone make a big deal of a human who made a vow to God and obligated to fulfill his vow. It is a lesson to us all.
If it makes you feel better...
‭‭2 Timothy ‬‭3:16‬ ‭
All Scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness;

Allegra

Veteran
If it makes you feel better...
‭‭2 Timothy ‬‭3:16‬ ‭
All Scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness;
Yes, it's the Word of God.

DevaWolf

Veteran
You must be born again to understand the Christian Jesus. You imagine that (im)moral arguments using mere human reasoning is enough to negate the spiritual truths in the bible.
So those who never get the born again experience are doomed because they don't know Jesus, but he loves all of us somehow anyway and it is fair that everyone else goes to hell? That doesn't make sense at all.

The merchants he whipped might argue about Jesus not sinning and If you think Jesus is a part of the Trinity, god himself admits to being evil and being moved to sin in Job 2;3.

A lot of Jesus' moral tenets and teachings are immoral and I his preaching those as a sin.

On Jesus dying for you.

You have swallowed a lie and don’t care how evil you make Jesus to keep your feel good get out of hell free card.

It is a lie, first and foremost because, like it or not, having another innocent person suffer or die for the wrongs you have done, --- so that you might escape responsibility for having done them, --- is immoral. To abdicate your personal responsibility for your actions or use a scapegoat is immoral.

You also have to ignore what Jesus, as a Jewish Rabbi, would have taught his people.

Ezekiel 18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

Deuteronomy 24:16 (ESV) "Fathers shall not be put to death because of their children, nor shall children be put to death because of their fathers. Each one shall be put to death for his own sin.

Psa 49;7 None of them can by any means redeem his brother, nor give to God a ransom for him:

There is no way that you would teach your children to use a scapegoat to escape their just punishments and here you are doing just that.

Jesus is just a smidge less immoral than his demiurge genocidal father, and here you are trying to put him as low in moral fibre as Yahweh. Satan applauds you though as you are doing her work. Congratulations, Christian.

Regards
DL
Every knee shall bow and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord. I'll be looking for you at the white Throne judgment.

The merchants he whipped might argue about Jesus not sinning and If you think Jesus is a part of the Trinity, god himself admits to being evil and being moved to sin in Job 2;3.

A lot of Jesus' moral tenets and teachings are immoral and I his preaching those as a sin.

On Jesus dying for you.

You have swallowed a lie and don’t care how evil you make Jesus to keep your feel good get out of hell free card.

It is a lie, first and foremost because, like it or not, having another innocent person suffer or die for the wrongs you have done, --- so that you might escape responsibility for having done them, --- is immoral. To abdicate your personal responsibility for your actions or use a scapegoat is immoral.

You also have to ignore what Jesus, as a Jewish Rabbi, would have taught his people.

Ezekiel 18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

Deuteronomy 24:16 (ESV) "Fathers shall not be put to death because of their children, nor shall children be put to death because of their fathers. Each one shall be put to death for his own sin.

Psa 49;7 None of them can by any means redeem his brother, nor give to God a ransom for him:

There is no way that you would teach your children to use a scapegoat to escape their just punishments and here you are doing just that.

Jesus is just a smidge less immoral than his demiurge genocidal father, and here you are trying to put him as low in moral fibre as Yahweh. Satan applauds you though as you are doing her work. Congratulations, Christian.

Regards
DL
Every knee shall bow and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord.

JoChris

Superstar
So those who never get the born again experience are doomed because they don't know Jesus, but he loves all of us somehow anyway and it is fair that everyone else goes to hell? That doesn't make sense at all.
Believing in Jesus is what saves a person (causing them to be born again, now a child of God), not an experience. Some people don't have an experience i.e. feelings associated with believing the Gospel.
Genuine faith does result/ cause genuine change/s in a person though, some obvious, some only observable to God.

---
No it does not make sense to us mere humans, why God has chosen to call some people, permitting some to hear of the Gospel, give some access to the internet and discover the Gospel that way etc.

https://www.thegospelcoalition.org/article/what-happens-to-those-who-never-hear-gospel/

Devowolf, you should instead be asking "why me?' RE having access to Christians and multiple biblical resources unlike many people instead of questioning why God doesn't do that for other people.

You (like me and everyone else) will have to stand before God on Judgement Day and account for your life. Pointing the finger at other people and accusing God of unfairness will not remove your guilt for your own sins.

Only faith in Jesus Christ - the one who died as a sacrifice for mankind's sins- is what will save you. Any good deeds will not remove the filth of your own personal sins.

GCB (and others like him) can curse Jesus for not letting him reject Him and still get to Heaven. God has given us free will and they are demonstrating that free will by hating God. They will then get what they deserve - God's rejection of them.

https://www.lifein6words.com/the-g-o-s-p-e-l-message-explained/

JoChris

Superstar
The basic format of these kind of threads always seems to be something blasphemous and deceptive. The game is to keep the statement at the top of the list till it eventually fades out. This time I’m not joining in.
And God knew that. I suspect that is why I actually wasted the time, this time around on (99.99% waste of time) GCB.

Vytas

Star
Ah Solomon the guy who ran a pleasure empire so expensive it bankrupted the kingdom leading eventually to rebellion. Samuel’s warning on Kings came true lol

It’s so weird that Christians hold him up as some wise figure when his only real accomplishments are settling a dispute about a baby and allegedly writing some proverbs. How’d that sparing the rod spoil the child thing work out for him or David?
How about 3000 proverbs and 1000 songs , the man was creative genius. Many of those still are used today. As for mothers trial, he was judge of the nation, we can assume he had many difficult cases daily. Safe to say he judged always correctly, because he was capable to find out truth in the case without evidence and witness. Good luck our courts to ever reach that type of effectiveness... Haters gonna hate...

Karlysymon

Superstar
Does Jesus/Yahweh love us or is he stalking us?

Well, God is Love and love originates with Him. It is His very DNA. His every word, thought and act toward His creation is rooted in Love. He cannot act/say otherwise because He cannot go against His own nature. Created beings can cease to love because they aren't the wellspring of love. God simply cannot exist (for lack of a better phrase) without loving. If He did that, going against His nature, you'd cease to exist this very minute.

Indeed, love keeps us alive....cue the Eagles song :D

Last edited:

Vytas

Star
If i took a bullet for you, but instead of thanking me you will publicly insist that this never happened. How would you think i felt about you ? Would you still expect party invites from me ?
Jesus says exactly that...

Mat 10:32 Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.
Mat 10:33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

Last edited:
O I refuted you, lol, you just can’t see it, you aren’t spiritually discerned.
The person without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God but considers them foolishness, and cannot understand them because they are discerned only through the Spirit. 1 Corinthians 2:14
If I cannot see it, it is because it is not there.

Get what you think refutes anything to show how deep your delusional thinking goes.

You brag a lot but never show the argument or information. You might wonder why you are so dishonest and hypocritical.

Regards
DL

I’ll do like I always do, reply to what I think are important points.
I am not surprised that all those biblical quotes on this issue are not important to you.

You do not care how many laws Jesus has to break for your get out of hell free card.

What a pathetic insecure child you are.

Regards
DL

You can’t argue with people who worship the entity responsible for these diabolic passages.
I hear you for sure.

It is hard to shine a light that is seen in the land of the blind, but the heat generated is felt and a few actually break from their self and lying preacher induced blindness and feel it. It is understandable as the old guard is dying and their insecurity is on overdrive as their young escape the mental trap of the supernatural based and quite immoral religions.

People who are poor apologists, like Lisa, and most here, is actually a help as lurkers see that they cannot do apologetics for their putrid ideology.

Regards
DL

“The account of Jephthah and his daughter serves as an example for us to not make foolish vows or oaths. It should also serve as a warning to make sure any vow we make is something that is not in violation of God’s Word.“
he bible says that justice is close to an eye for an eye, meaning that the penalty should suite the offence, and here you are applauding a standard is nowhere near that as the penalty definitely exceeds the offence.

Can't even follow the simple rules can you.

Regards
DL

Sorry to disappoint you but all it takes is google search skills to see how shallow and repetitive your response is every time someone "dares" to contradict your worldview.

However if you do a 180 degree turn, believe the Gospel become a born again Christian, .
I am already born again but not to the immoral Jesus you follow. I follow the good one.

It will be a cold day in hell when I follow you in idol worshiping your genocidal and infanticidal satanic Yahweh.

Regards
DL

Allegra

Veteran
he bible says that justice is close to an eye for an eye, meaning that the penalty should suite the offence, and here you are applauding a standard is nowhere near that as the penalty definitely exceeds the offence.

Can't even follow the simple rules can you.

Regards
DL
Matthew 5:38-40 English Standard Version (ESV)

Retaliation
38 “You have heard that it was said, ‘An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.’ 39 But I say to you, Do not resist the one who is evil. But if anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also. 40 And if anyone would sue you and take your tunic,[a] let him have your cloak as well.

*yawn*

Next.