Does anyone suffer from misophnia??

yannick

Veteran
Well it used to be just considered basic manners lol
This just goes to show how breakdowns in "little things" like dining etiquette can actually be really problematic for society.......
Thanks a lot, Tem. Can anybody hear the sounds that arise from

Transmission electron microscopy

Transmission electron microscopy is a microscopy technique in which a beam of electrons is transmitted through a specimen to form an image. The specimen is most often an ultrathin section less than 100 nm thick or a suspension on a grid.

Wikipedia

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Thanks a lot, Tem. Can anybody hear the sounds that arise from

Transmission electron microscopy​

Transmission electron microscopy is a microscopy technique in which a beam of electrons is transmitted through a specimen to form an image. The specimen is most often an ultrathin section less than 100 nm thick or a suspension on a grid.​

Never even heard of this before!

Yes! I hate unnecessary noises of the mouth the most! My therapist says that misophonia is correlated to anxiety. Do you deal with anxiety?
I do have some social anxiety but it's not very severe. That's also very interesting correlation! I feel like misophonia makes it hard for me to relax since I always get little triggers from the smallest things. Even falling asleep is at night is a difficult task, there's this crunchy sound in my pillow that annoys me so much whenever I sleep on my ear.

sim hae

Established
Ever since I can remember up until I was around 25, hearing crickets and/or owls used to give me instant deep, deep, abject depression.
It was like feeling death. Fortunately, when the sounds stopped so did that morbid feeling. Ugh..